Under 1ct diamonds

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic & lovely!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

I love all of your elegant beautiful rings and have decided to appreciate what I have instead of constantly upgrading. Here is my latest wedding set upgrade after 10 awesome years of being married.
I’m not too sure of the specs. I just know its 1/2ct
5333C6E9-CB1C-4D54-A581-20B282C713F3.jpeg

That bolded above is such a beautiful, wonderfully freeing sentiment.

No foul to the women who just cant stop upgrading their engagement ring/diamond but there's definetely something about finding all of the beauty in something you picked out originally and sticking to that decision.

It's an odd comparison but it reminds me of choosing to marry the man you picked. He may not be perfect or what you dreamed up as a child as your prince, but something inside of him radiates so much beauty and you've chosen to dedicate your life to living with and caring for this person, to always have on your team and by your side.
& Sticking to the decision of keeping both remind you of why you picked it/him in the first place.

Theres something special in the original choice to keep both the ring and the man (;

Also your set looks perfect for your fingers! Love it!

Septemberwedding

Rough_Rock
That bolded above is such a beautiful, wonderfully freeing sentiment.

No foul to the women who just cant stop upgrading their engagement ring/diamond but there's definetely something about finding all of the beauty in something you picked out originally and sticking to that decision.

It's an odd comparison but it reminds me of choosing to marry the man you picked. He may not be perfect or what you dreamed up as a child as your prince, but something inside of him radiates so much beauty and you've chosen to dedicate your life to living with and caring for this person, to always have on your team and by your side.
& Sticking to the decision of keeping both remind you of why you picked it/him in the first place.

Theres something special in the original choice to keep both the ring and the man (;

Also your set looks perfect for your fingers! Love it!

Thats a lovely thought. I love everything you’ve said and completely agree. The ring is after all a symbol. I saw an old couple today with just bands on. Bands that looked very well worn but rich in history and it made me smile. History in rings is beautiful.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Art Deco platinum ring with 1/2 carat transitional diamond F VS2 and surrounded by marquise and single cuts for a total weight of .80 to a carat.

IMG_7188.JPG

IMG_7187.JPG

IMG_7186.JPG

IMG_7185.JPG

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Art Deco platinum ring with 1/2 carat transitional diamond F VS2 and surrounded by marquise and single cuts for a total weight of .80 to a carat.

IMG_7188.JPG

IMG_7187.JPG

IMG_7186.JPG

IMG_7185.JPG

I love it!

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous

IMG_7188.JPG

IMG_7187.JPG

IMG_7186.JPG

IMG_7185.JPG

xinran74

Rough_Rock
here is my 0.99 ct octavia from GOG. it's G VS2 in a simple double prong platinum setting.

Attachments

• 15804535084830.04257191682983341.jpg
    15804535084830.04257191682983341.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 15804535519210.8455821858029456.jpg
    15804535519210.8455821858029456.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 138

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My newest addition came today! It’s a .71 vs1 g color heart diamond that I had set into a bezel setting by David. It is so pretty and sweet like my Bailey..

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
My newest addition came today! It’s a .71 vs1 g color heart diamond that I had set into a bezel setting by David. It is so pretty and sweet like my Bailey..

I love it! ❤️❤️❤️ It’s the sweetest ring & looks big! Such a perfect tribute to Bailey ❤️
I love how he kept the clefts defined so it’s very obviously a heart shape

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! ❤️❤️❤️ It’s the sweetest ring & looks big! Such a perfect tribute to Bailey ❤️
I love how he kept the clefts defined so it’s very obviously a heart shape

Thank you @jbake! A friend on here told me to tell David to make the cleft pronounced. She saw someone had to send one back to fix it..I avoided that TG..

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @jbake! A friend on here told me to tell David to make the cleft pronounced. She saw someone had to send one back to fix it..I avoided that TG..

Thank goodness for good advice! It’s so lovely ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness for good advice! It’s so lovely ❤

I’m going to check out your five stone again...omg..so pretty

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your hear ring looks fabulous @Mamabean

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your hear ring looks fabulous @Mamabean

Thank you @marcy..I was so excited to get it that I put it on my finger as soon as I got it. Then I realized I had David engrave Bailey’s name inside the ring...but my finger is swollen and I can’t get it of to see it...(shaking my head)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @marcy..I was so excited to get it that I put it on my finger as soon as I got it. Then I realized I had David engrave Bailey’s name inside the ring...but my finger is swollen and I can’t get it of to see it...(shaking my head)

Darn it; hopefully your finger goes down; you can always use dish soap or Windex to help get your pretty ring off. You are probably staring at both of your hands all the time.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Darn it; hopefully your finger goes down; you can always use dish soap or Windex to help get your pretty ring off. You are probably staring at both of your hands all the time.
I tried that Marcy..if they ever find out Windex is toxic I’m in trouble because I use it pretty much every day..It spins on my finger..but right between the knuckle and where the ring sits it’s swollen. Nothing is going over that tonight..I just wait a few days and then the rings just slip off.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results