shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by SweetPink, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Mamabean
    Ideal_Rock

by Mamabean » Jul 29, 2019
    Thank you @AV_! My hands are not small so I stack it on my right hand I’m jealous of people that have small hands. :kiss2:

AV_ likes this.
  2. headlight
    Brilliant_Rock

by headlight » Aug 4, 2019
    Love that stack!!!

Mamabean likes this.
  3. headlight
    Brilliant_Rock

by headlight » Aug 4, 2019
    The perfect pair!

4. Mamabean
    Ideal_Rock

by Mamabean » Aug 5, 2019
    Thank you @headlight!

5. Begonia
    Brilliant_Rock

by Begonia » Aug 5, 2019
    Let me know if you ever want to sell MB!

ChickityChicken likes this.
  6. eapj
    Shiny_Rock

by eapj » Aug 5, 2019
    Thanks @headlight!

7. Aquarelle
    Rough_Rock

by Aquarelle » Aug 10, 2019
    Hello: I haven't spent much time here in a while, but was reading old posts in this thread. Wanted to share my ring set, as this forum/site really helped me years ago to target exactly what I (we) was looking for .:clap: The pic is from years ago. Always wanted to share, but felt my ring was pretty modest. Not sure why I never noticed this thread before. I appreciate smaller gems.

This is my Vatche Slim X prong w/a .64 Asscher, and matching pave Slim X prong band.

A little story: It's an altered version of the slim Xprong. Our vendor mistakenly offered us a taper where the ring meets the stone (which is a style I love, so when they kept mentioning it, I finally said "yes!"), but when we got the ring it was just the regular X-prong. Took me a few days to get the courage to tell my then fiance, and lucky for me he said he'd noticed it too. Fortunately, Vatche made good on the vendor's mistake and made us our new ring, and our vendor told me Vatche had made the ring himself. The taper is subtle, but made all the difference for me :kiss2:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    veridot and OboeGal like this.
  8. headlight
    Brilliant_Rock

by headlight » Aug 10, 2019
    Aquarelle, your rings are so beautiful! Glad you shared this with everyone! How special that Vatche made the ring himself!

9. Aquarelle
    Rough_Rock

by Aquarelle » Aug 10, 2019
    Oh, thanks Headlight. Glad to be back...it's always fun reading. I got inspired and took hand shots. I'll continue reading older posts in this thread, and probably hang out quite a bit in the vintage jewelry thread.

PS, this is a size 5 platinum and I, VS2.
    We looked for a year and a half; designs all over the place. Was surprising to set on something traditional. The platinum and asscher cuts were top of my list, and I was set on a 4-5mm stone size. In all that time searching, I had been planning on a light blue spinel or sapphire and a custom design. I made a sharp turn, but I'm happy.
    I love seeing other's more intricate rings here since I didn't go that route but just as well could have.
    upload_2019-8-10_17-47-43.png

upload_2019-8-10_17-51-42.png

upload_2019-8-10_17-52-9.png

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  10. Rose-gold-or-bust
    Rough_Rock

by Rose-gold-or-bust » Aug 14, 2019 at 11:40 AM
    My rose gold engagement ring and wedding band. EG solitaire is 1/3ct, SI2 G/H. Will be adding an identical band to the other side next summer to mark 10 years married.

image.jpg

11. headlight
    Brilliant_Rock

by headlight » Aug 14, 2019 at 11:47 AM
    Love this! The rose gold is such a modern take on a classic, and I love the way the stones are set on the band... again modern take on the classic band the way the stones are set within the “borders” of the edges rather just just simply prongs. And it’s all at the proportion perfect to add the anniversary band! Thanks for sharing these beauties!

Rose-gold-or-bust likes this.
  12. eapj
    Shiny_Rock

by eapj » Aug 14, 2019 at 4:08 PM
    This is a beautifully proportioned set! So pretty.