carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

bibs

Rough_Rock
bibs|1446974749|3946947 said:
motownmama|1446937023|3946797 said:
Thats so pretty Bibs. What's the background? You had a 1.01 M? You sold that, or what? Your new ring looks so pretty on your hand!

Hi,

Thanks Motownmama, Yes I sold the M just recently. I had it for two years and whilst the size was great the tint eventually starting to annoy me. I have found that whilst this stone is a lot smaller I just absolutely love it.

Not sure what background you mean? :oops: Sorry...I will attempt anyway. The second one is against the house so bricks. :)

:wall: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just sitting in bed and it just clicked what you meant about back ground, still having a giggle.

I think I answered it anyway. But the M colour was too tinted for my liking. When I first got the ring it didn't bother me so much but as time went on I felt it just wasn't me and started to really crave a whiter diamond. Even with the smaller diamond I feel more satisfied with this ring.

For now :naughty:

davidjones

Rough_Rock
Very beautiful collections . I am getting engaged in the month of Feb 2015 and has a great desire to give diamond ring to my fiancee. One of my friend got married last month ( in the month of October 2015) and he has taken diamond engagement from you and it was really beautiful. My father told me to buy diamond ring from Jt Elsen, as they specifically deals with diamond engagement rings. He told if I want to know more about them, I should visit them online. I visited them online and they also have a different varieties. I am confused from where should I get. Please guide me. :confused:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
davidjones|1447323963|3948681 said:
Very beautiful collections . I am getting engaged in the month of Feb 2015 and has a great desire to give diamond ring to my fiancee. One of my friend got married last month ( in the month of October 2015) and he has taken diamond engagement from you and it was really beautiful. My father told me to buy diamond ring from Jt Elsen, as they specifically deals with diamond engagement rings. He told if I want to know more about them, I should visit them online. I visited them online and they also have a different varieties. I am confused from where should I get. Please guide me. :confused:

davidjones, I would post a new thread in the Rockytalky forum, where you can ask for help. Good luck!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple belated glamour pics of my ring. It looks crooked in the hand shot but it's just at an angle. I love how it picks up color from surrounding environment.

semibezelhandcrop.jpg

_35274.jpg

Raemoore3

Rough_Rock
image_160.jpg

.60 GIA triple X, I, SI1 center stone in a single halo with a 2.2mm white gold plain shank. Total carat weight is around 3/4 ct. Size 8 1/2. Just got it Wednesday for my 20th Anniversary :dance: Picked out with help from Niel here on Pricescope :) Band is 2mm white gold. Both bought from James Allen and the total was under $2000!

goldie_locks

Shiny_Rock
I love looking at all the pretty rings in this thread. Just got engaged and though I'd post a couple picks of my very first diamond - a 0.51 ct, E, VS2, triple ex round brilliant.

img_9862.jpg

img_9863.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've also been enjoying looking at all the diamonds and especially the settings. dimaond newb, really neat setting!

Q

Queenie60

dimaond_newb|1447550838|3949763 said:
I love looking at all the pretty rings in this thread. Just got engaged and though I'd post a couple picks of my very first diamond - a 0.51 ct, E, VS2, triple ex round brilliant.
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful! Enjoy for many years to come.

Q

Queenie60

part gypsy|1447420916|3949210 said:
A couple belated glamour pics of my ring. It looks crooked in the hand shot but it's just at an angle. I love how it picks up color from surrounding environment.
Love, Love your ring!

Q

Queenie60

Raemoore3|1447451069|3949389 said:
image_160.jpg

.60 GIA triple X, I, SI1 center stone in a single halo with a 2.2mm white gold plain shank. Total carat weight is around 3/4 ct. Size 8 1/2. Just got it Wednesday for my 20th Anniversary :dance: Picked out with help from Niel here on Pricescope :) Band is 2mm white gold. Both bought from James Allen and the total was under $2000!

Beautiful. Looks great on your hand. Congratulations!

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Diamond Newb your ring turned out beautifully :love: :love:

I remember your Topic from Sep what diamond did you go for in the end. Please start a thread for it and give all the details and lots more pics.

goldie_locks

Shiny_Rock
Sphene|1447748275|3950683 said:
Hi Diamond Newb your ring turned out beautifully :love: :love:

I remember your Topic from Sep what diamond did you go for in the end. Please start a thread for it and give all the details and lots more pics.

Thanks, Sphene!! I will start a new thread as soon as I can get some new pics.

ElleLe

Rough_Rock
I've look through all the pages in this thread. Such diverse and lovely rings. Originally I thought I wanted a ring > 1 ct because everyone around me seem to have them. But when I received my ering I was enthralled by how delicate and beautiful it is. And it sparkles with the best of them! (I had it next to a friend's > 1 ct ring D ring). Specs: centre 0.46 ct, Ideal, E, all excellent, no flourescent, SI (eye clean), 5.04 mm. Finger 7. Actual ring is 7.5 so has to be resized. Bluenile's floral halo (0.1 ct) 14k white gold setting. Pics taking with Samsung Note 3. Cheers everyone for your eye candies!

20151117_132459.jpg

20151110_184823.jpg

20151110_232755-1.jpg

GreenBean

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!! I'm a first time poster here, just found this community after reading review comments on Brian Gavin Diamonds page, and was so excited such a community existed because I've always loved sparkly diamonds and have spent a whole day reading various threads on here. I also wanted to share with you my latest purchase, also my first from BGD, I got this to set into a double halo pendant (BGD is still working on my pendant and will ship to me when they're finished), I'll post pix of the finished product later if anyone is interested. I can't wait to see how it will turn out, but was very happy with the stone itself. :dance:

Here's the link to the stone I purchased, let me know what yall think!! :)

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds/diamond-details/0.808-g-si1-cushion-diamond-ags-104079637015?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=Remarketing

Takemetothepub

Rough_Rock
My first diamond purchase and attempt at photographing shiny things!

0.90ct - F - VS1

23280334909_9ab46658c9_o.jpg

23565845031_aa31f6e00b_o.jpg

Looks a little yellow because of the walls around it.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like that north/south east west prong setting.

Takemetothepub

Rough_Rock
Managed to get a shot of the arrows on my 0.9ct diamond. It's a messy pic with the roll of post-it note in shot.

dsc086033.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Takemetothepub|1450775234|3964713 said:
Managed to get a shot of the arrows on my 0.9ct diamond. It's a messy pic with the roll of post-it note in shot.

dsc086033.jpg

Hi Takemetothepub :wavey:

Without meaning to be critical in ANY way (and I think your diamond looks lovely!)...has it been set ever so slightly off center? I just wondered, as the prongs don't line up with the arrows, either directly above them, or between them. I might be being unnecessarily OCD here, but I would have thought lining them up was important.

Tell me to take a hike if I'm out of line, but I just wanted to check with you.

Takemetothepub

Rough_Rock
mrs-blop|1450785336|3964734 said:
Hi Takemetothepub :wavey:

Without meaning to be critical in ANY way (and I think your diamond looks lovely!)...has it been set ever so slightly off center? I just wondered, as the prongs don't line up with the arrows, either directly above them, or between them. I might be being unnecessarily OCD here, but I would have thought lining them up was important.

Tell me to take a hike if I'm out of line, but I just wanted to check with you.

Yes it is off center. From what I've read it's pretty much the norm unless you specifically tell them to make sure it's dead aligned when assembling the ring. It "may" need to go in for re-sizing after Christmas (she doesn't have it or tried it on or know it exists yet) so may ask them to re-set it then. But to be honest, I've had it for a month or so now and only just realised it's not perfect so not that much of an issue?

And by off center I mean the diamond needs to rotate anti-clockwise slightly to get the arrows to align up with the prongs, not that the diamond itself is actually "off center"

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
I would want the prongs between the arrows so they where all visible to me I do not like the arrow heads hidden :naughty:

Fuadm424

Rough_Rock
Bought an engagement ring from BrianGavinDiamonds after hearing wonderful things on this site! My fiance loves it!! shes been glowing over it all week!

1.43 ctw, 0.768 I SI1 Cushion H&A center

2015-12-16_22.jpg briangavin_3stone_fuadm2b_120315.jpg

vibgyor

Rough_Rock
Christa, :love: the delicate and pretty design of your original yellow gold wedding set! 9 years on, looking closer to them being passed down for your son's proposal yet? :wink2: ;-)

Getting blurred vision from looking through such a long wonderful thread on everyone's beautiful under 1ct diamonds.. i'm only on page 14... :lol:

allie83

Rough_Rock
I never shared my final ring. I have only had under 1 carat diamonds, but I went through a few anyway. My final ring that I cannot imagine replacing is this one from Jewels By Grace purchased over a year ago. I don't remember the details of the diamond now, it an OEC borderline tranny and I believe it is around .57, G/H. I didn't buy it for the diamond, it was the gorgeous setting that sold this one to me. These pictures are from the website as I cannot capture the details myself.
image_4177.jpg
image_4178.jpg
And one with my band
image_4179.jpg

abbit

Rough_Rock
That is amazing, well done

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
garyhsu|1453975919|3982875 said:
Hello Everyone,

I also would like to showcase my wedding ring in front of you guys. This ring was chosen by my hubby itself and I just had my first glimpse on it on my wedding day. I was already so much confident on his choice that I did not ask him and neither he, for my help me in choosing the ring. I just love this ring from bottom of my heart.

0dc767f00e41576aac4c825bfd67fe24.jpg

Now, I am myself planning to buy new ring for me from http://www.spoilcupid.com/.
I haven’t placed an order yet. Before that I would like to know your views on how’s it look? Or you guys have other online resource of buying ring would be welcomed.

rings_0.png

Please do share your views.
Cheers,
Gary
Hi Gary,

This doesn't sound like a real post. Are you advertising something? The photo you've uploaded is all over pinterest. Unless you are very popular, it looks like you may have stolen this image. This also doesn't like it's under 1ct, unless your fingers are the size of toothpicks.

garyhsu

Rough_Rock
Hi telephone89,

No buddy, I am not advertising. does it really look like? I don't know but I have just posted to become a part of this conversation.And, the photo I have uploaded is mine. And the alone ring one was captured from the website itself , you can check it out there.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results