shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

MrsMagpie

Rough_Rock
I just had my original stone re-set. I used the original metal and added in the kites. I found a vintage piece on 1st Dibs years ago that I just fell in love with, and now I have my own version. It's so nice having a ring I love after 17 years of "it's fine" :)

Center is .74, and the kites total .30

ZfMQoQu.jpg

bAw1uqN.jpg

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Established cats probably won't care for this big handsome stranger,but as long as there's no fighting, lovely. What a hunk!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love your ring @MrsMagpie, the kites on the sides just make it.

MrsMagpie

Rough_Rock
Established cats probably won't care for this big handsome stranger,but as long as there's no fighting, lovely. What a hunk!

Very true! The girls are 16 and almost 18, they wouldn't like any sort of newcomer. Handsome or not, ha ha!
Thank you for the kind words about my ring, also :)
I absolutely love your ring @MrsMagpie, the kites on the sides just make it.
Thanks so much :) The kites sure dress up my EC, it was swallowed up and hidden before!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I thought I post here a few comparison pics of my under 1 carat stones. The stones were basically a pair of studs, than I lost one of them. I resetted the remaining one into a yellow gold solitaire pendant. Than a year later I have found the lost stud, which is set in WG. Here a few pictures of two K colored 0,7ct stones, one set in yellow gold the other in white gold.
IMG_3403.jpeg

IMG_3404.jpeg

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
dkata, I really like what you did with the mixed colors of gold. Makes it feel very modern.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dkata Its amazing how the bezel makes the one stone look much bigger. Is it only me that thinks this? I know its been said before
that bezels make stones look bigger and this is a good example!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
newbie here my 1st real diamonds small and not the best but my 1st pair got to start somewhere DSCN0795 (2).jpg

This is great! My first pair were .17 each. I still have one of the two. The other launched by my daughter into the air somewhere in Spain when she was in college. They lasted me 14 years, bought used from eBay. I tried to replace it with single studs but never could find the match. Enjoy the twinkles!

000Ed

Rough_Rock
This is great! My first pair were .17 each. I still have one of the two. The other launched by my daughter into the air somewhere in Spain when she was in college. They lasted me 14 years, bought used from eBay. I tried to replace it with single studs but never could find the match. Enjoy the twinkles!

thank you! I love them even though tiny. I ended up scoring 2 singles this weekend.

000Ed

Rough_Rock
how cool and exciting! thrifting found 2 different single earrings looked nice for thrifting and took the chance. cheap enough to take a chance and it paid off!! the local jewelry store tested them real diamond 14kt white gold. have no idea how this happened but I will wear them. someone must have lost the matching ones and got rid of them. I just put them both in a box. random box. DSCN7516.jpg

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
how cool and exciting! thrifting found 2 different single earrings looked nice for thrifting and took the chance. cheap enough to take a chance and it paid off!! the local jewelry store tested them real diamond 14kt white gold. have no idea how this happened but I will wear them. someone must have lost the matching ones and got rid of them. I just put them both in a box. random box. DSCN7516.jpg

LOVE this!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just had my original stone re-set. I used the original metal and added in the kites. I found a vintage piece on 1st Dibs years ago that I just fell in love with, and now I have my own version. It's so nice having a ring I love after 17 years of "it's fine" :)

Center is .74, and the kites total .30

ZfMQoQu.jpg

bAw1uqN.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this - one of the prettiest emerald cuts and ring settings I've ever seen, and I'm so happy for you that it's set in a way that really resonates for you!

hazeleyes29

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!
But if you see my profile picture, 8 may be a little biased

I had saw yours and wanted something similar. After a long time lurking I finally have mine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results