shape
carat
color
clarity

Ught oh -- the upgrade bug just hit me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have to balance your gorgeous ring!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What was dancing fire''s "rule"? The studs tcw could equal the e-ring center stone? Woah baby -- UPGRADE here I come!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 10:12:36 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
What was dancing fire''s ''rule''? The studs tcw could equal the e-ring center stone? Woah baby -- UPGRADE here I come!!!
LOL!!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 10:09:33 PM

Date: 4/6/2007 10:06:42 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
your massive ring hangs onto the fingers on either side

LOL NYC, there was time in my life where I might have through that was a *bad* thing. Thankfully I''m over that now!
9.gif
definately NOT a bad thing. hehehehee...its a good thing those fingers help hold up that beautiful boulder....hmmmm who will help hold your earrings when they come? maybe diamond leon jackets...
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 9:57:00 PM
Harriet -- You just changed your avitar -- LOVE IT! And if your ears are tired at the end of the day make sure your backs aren''t too tight. Or, if you spend a ton of time on the phone that could get to you too. Can you say ''headset!''
2.gif
Thanks for the advice. I keep flip-flopping on my setting. Help!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2007 10:45:00 PM
Author: Harriet
Date: 4/6/2007 9:57:00 PM

Harriet -- You just changed your avitar -- LOVE IT! And if your ears are tired at the end of the day make sure your backs aren't too tight. Or, if you spend a ton of time on the phone that could get to you too. Can you say 'headset!'
2.gif
Thanks for the advice. I keep flip-flopping on my setting. Help!

A pave band with your beautiful stone would be just STUNNING! Pair it with another pave band (or two!) for a wedding ring and total strangers will stop you in the street just to drool on your hand.
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
31.gif
31.gif
Go try them on at your local jewler. Post pics and let us vote!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Did you happen to watch Oprah (I think it was yesterday?) (Autism topic) and one of the guests had what seemed to be 2+cts in each ear. They were hard to ignore. It''s all about what you are comfortable with.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2007 10:55:55 PM
Author: Skippy123
31.gif
31.gif

Someone will have to go with me ''cuz it''s HARD to take pics of your own ears! What are you doing next Monday at lunchtime, LOL?!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2007 10:57:55 PM
Author: justjulia
Did you happen to watch Oprah (I think it was yesterday?) (Autism topic) and one of the guests had what seemed to be 2+cts in each ear. They were hard to ignore. It''s all about what you are comfortable with.

Oh JJ, *I''m* a little hard to ingore anyway, what''s a little extra bling in the frey?!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
31.gif
31.gif
I vote for this as the best idea yet!!! DH laughed when I told him I''d need to up our credit card limits to support your DSS habit, DeeJay.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
31.gif
31.gif
I vote for this as the best idea yet!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well ain't no moss growin' under THIS rolling stone -- I just left my favorite diamond guy a message that I'll be by at noon on Monday to check some things out!

(Which one of you lovelies will be letting me sleep on her couch when my HH gets wind of this?)

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 10:58:46 PM

Oh JJ, *I''m* a little hard to ingore anyway, what''s a little extra bling in the frey?!
Okay, okay....lol, then I think you need to get your fanny over to the store asap and try them on! Cause, you and I both know that you are going to LOVE the size. Many of my clients wear huge as life studs and I''ve not seen one yet that I thought, "she should be wearing smaller ones." People who wear them tend to have "people personalities," if you know what I mean. They are usually hard to ignore with or without the bling. It just seems to all fit together. Of course, you are thinking martini set, right?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2007 11:06:29 PM
Date: 4/6/2007 10:58:46 PM

Okay, okay....lol, then I think you need to get your fanny over to the store asap and try them on! Cause, you and I both know that you are going to LOVE the size. Many of my clients wear huge as life studs and I''ve not seen one yet that I thought, ''she should be wearing smaller ones.'' People who wear them tend to have ''people personalities,'' if you know what I mean. They are usually hard to ignore with or without the bling. It just seems to all fit together. Of course, you are thinking martini set, right?

Mmmmm... I might be the only person on the planet who doesn''t perfer martini (I think you mean 3 prong, right?). But I LOVE the Whiteflash 8 prong design. (For some reason I can''t get a picture to attach... )

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I am sooo looking forward to Monday!!!
31.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 11:13:19 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Oooh, I am sooo looking forward to Monday!!!
31.gif
Me, too. I really want to see these.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
You can crash here if HH passes out.
2.gif

I need to get to jeweler''s row too...i can''t decide on a setting either.
6.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
yikes... hate to say this LOL but I wouldn''t. I think the size you have is great, plenty. But if you REALLY want to spend the money, I can post some links and send you my address
31.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Amazing though how fast dss sets in.
25.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Dee Jay, I would not change a thing. I''ll be the first one to say I love a huge diamond (well, maybe I''d have to fight to be the first in that line, LOL) but I don''t like them so well in studs. It''s probably because I''m not used to seeing anything beyond about 2 ctw in diamond studs, and whenever I see anything bigger, I''m pretty sure they aren''t diamonds. Around here, that''s more the norm anyway.

I think your current studs are to die for. Now, if you wanted to get a big honking diamond for a pendant? Well, go for it! Besides, then it wouldn''t be the same thing your friend is getting.
27.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will join the few who think your current ones are perfect.

I''m not sure why I posted though, I really doubt it will have an impact.
9.gif

Can''t wait to hear about Monday.
2.gif

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
I think your current studs are perfect. But, if you have the money and feel the need to spend it, go for it! I, personally, would rather put it into a RHR. But that''s just me. I enjoy rings much more than earrings as I can sit and admire them.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t worry my dear reasonable friends; if I go on Monday and the bigger ones are either too big or not big enough to make a difference, then I''ll skip it. But won''t it be fun to find out?!

After having spend some time checking these out in the mirror I have to say they look bigger IRL than they do in the pics I posted. How is that possible??

And I have been toying with the idea of a 2(ish) ct pendant...
11.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 9:37:23 AM
Don''t worry my dear reasonable friends; if I go on Monday and the bigger ones are either too big or not big enough to make a difference, then I''ll skip it. But won''t it be fun to find out?!

After having spend some time checking these out in the mirror I have to say they look bigger IRL than they do in the pics I posted. How is that possible??

And I have been toying with the idea of a 2(ish) ct pendant...
11.gif
Oh, now THAT is an idea.
31.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I think we all like to play up our best features. Put the sparkle where it counts, kind of thing. What do y''all think about that?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well cut studs never look like fakes no matter how large they might be. Your current studs are gorgeous, but I say go for it if you find a pair that "kicks it up a notch" from the ones you have now and if they fit your earlobes. A big beautiful killer pendant wouldn't hurt either!
3.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Either way, studs or pendant, it''s going to be a fun day of looking. I still favor the studs.
31.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
What was dancing fire''s ''rule''? The studs tcw could equal the e-ring center stone? Woah baby -- UPGRADE here I come!!!
I remember this rule and live by it. The tcw of your studs have to be 75% of the weight of your e-ring.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2007 10:06:27 AM
Author: Jewels

What was dancing fire's 'rule'? The studs tcw could equal the e-ring center stone? Woah baby -- UPGRADE here I come!!!

I remember this rule and live by it. The tcw of your studs have to be 75% of the weight of your e-ring.

Wait -- maybe I should include the side stones and the melee in the calculation too! I want to maxamixe this opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results