shape
carat
color
clarity

Two things! How to wear my diamond now that I’m separated and my Tiffany earring find!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: pear ring, I would wear it with pride and joy on my RH middle finger myself.

Re: earrings, the larger one looks more appropriate to the size of the earlobe.

DK :))

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you thank you everyone for being so kind and taking the time to help me with my dilemma (1st world problems yes...) I am just reading through everyone’s responses. I’m definitely going to retry the Tiffany earrings in person and get pics on my actual earlobe so I’ll share when I have pics!

I took my pear out of the safe today! I haven’t worn her in about 6 months and I have to say, my heart skipped a beat when I opened that Victor Canera leather box! It fits on my wedding finger and also on my right hand same finger. So I think I’ll wear it on the right hand and See how I feel!!
Will report back soon xxx

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you thank you everyone for being so kind and taking the time to help me with my dilemma (1st world problems yes...) I am just reading through everyone’s responses. I’m definitely going to retry the Tiffany earrings in person and get pics on my actual earlobe so I’ll share when I have pics!

I took my pear out of the safe today! I haven’t worn her in about 6 months and I have to say, my heart skipped a beat when I opened that Victor Canera leather box! It fits on my wedding finger and also on my right hand same finger. So I think I’ll wear it on the right hand and See how I feel!!
Will report back soon xxx
I'm thrilled for you! How nice to have such a masterpiece . Enjoy it!!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@laurenk,
Peace, love & strength to you, my dear. Your journey is a tough one, ahead, but you will come out, triumphant, and victorious! I celebrate your courage, and your wisdom to leave, and set course on a path that is beneficial to both you and your children.

Your pear is gorgeous, and should be worn every day! Most definitely wear her in your RH, and show her off!!

I love both sets of earrings on you; you have lovely ears, and either size works, depending on your lifestyle. I think if you’re more active, the smaller set is more practical, but if you’re looking for something more substantial, the larger set has more presence. Ultimately, you have to decide which fits best with your every day routine.

Stay strong & bling on!! ;)2

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of hugs to you. Sounds like you've been though a lot, but it can only get better. Sometimes when we are in a situation we don't realise how unhealthy it is until we step away & see things through new eyes.

Rock that pear, lady! Post pictures on here of your 'new' RHR so that we get to swoon all over again!

As for the earrings, I would choose the larger ones. You're only going to buy them once, so get the ones that make your heart soar.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear you are doing so well during this time of change. Your antique pear is beautiful and unique so wear it as an awesome RHR. I would get the .19 because you might love them, and if you don’t you can wear them while you save up for the larger pair and sell them when you have enough $$ to do the size upgrade.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You cannot let that ring go! It is just too spectacular and as you said, you will probably never find another like it. It is a gorgeous right hand ring. I would go for the larger earrings. They are beautiful. I would have them made by David Klass. I just went downtown to his store the other day and his stuff is beautiful in person and Amy is so helpful.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just seen this thread, another vote for RHR - glad you got it out of the safe :cool2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous Lauren! :love::love::love:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would wear your beautiful pear as a RHR . Why not continue to enjoy it every day?

When my ex had an affair and divorced me, that is exactly what I did, switched my 2.05 D -VS2 oval to my right hand for 3 years before husband #2 proposed . Switched it back to my left until I traded it in locally for my 3.01 F-SI1 pear.

Good luck to you.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice to see you @laurenk! :wavey: Your glorious ring is too special not to wear. Sport it on your right hand, left hand, any finger it fits...even your big toe! Whatever gives you pleasure. As for those lovely earrings?...the larger ones. Treat yourself. Take care.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right hand ring!
I just set my asscher in an engagement ring style setting and wear it stacked with various bands as a right hand ring.
That is SUCH a gorgeous diamond! (Not sure YOU have room for extra bands lol)
A worthy companion for the adventures ahead.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Lauren!

Congratulations on moving forward in your life and making the best decisions for you and your children!

That pear is gorgeous, and I think you should wear it on your right hand. Wear that baby for the rest of your life - get your money's worth! Of course, you can wear it on any finger you want, but if you wear such a stunner on your left, the good guys are more likely to think you're engaged and won't approach (that's if you're looking for dating - sorry if this is too soon to talk about.) Anyway, rock that stunner!

As for the earrings, a total weight of 0.64 is not much at all. That's only .32 on each ear, a third of a carat. The 0.19 ones are tiny. Only 0.09 on each ear? That means each diamond is just over 0.02 points. I would definitely hold out for the 0.64s. Remember DSS?? (Diamond shrinkage syndrome??)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren, Wear that beautiful diamond!!!! It looks gorgeous on your pretty hand.

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Yup.... what they all said. Wear that pear and enjoy its sparkling goodness every day! Pretty earrings; depends on if you want a glint or a full on brilliance near your face.

Best wishes as you find your way through unmarried but always related relationship with your children's dad.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results