JKTnecklaceback.jpg

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade

JKTnecklaceneckshot.jpg

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Gosh neck shots look weird on me! Hahahaha.

One last one...

JKTringtheo.jpg

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am going to have to send the pieces back to Julia for the small fixes on the sizing, which I really don''t want to do. I think the necklace is just a wee bit too short.

Thanks for looking! This is fun.
36.gif

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
CLE, they look really great on you, the ring is terrific on your hand. I see what you mean re necklace, it would either have to be a little shorter, so as to rest on that dip/notch just under your larynx, or it should be a tad longer really. I think necklace placement can be tricky, everyone''s anatomy is a little different. It''s worth sending back for alteration though, you''re going to love that set for a very long time :)

Would you mind sharing what camera you used? I think your shots came out great.

Now that you''ve graduated, are you studying for the bar? When you pass the CA bar exam you''ll deserve MORE jewelry, LOL!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/28/2010 4:56:50 PM
Author: StonieGrl
CLE, they look really great on you, the ring is terrific on your hand. I see what you mean re necklace, it would either have to be a little shorter, so as to rest on that dip/notch just under your larynx, or it should be a tad longer really. I think necklace placement can be tricky, everyone's anatomy is a little different. It's worth sending back for alteration though, you're going to love that set for a very long time :)

Would you mind sharing what camera you used? I think your shots came out great.

Now that you've graduated, are you studying for the bar? When you pass the CA bar exam you'll deserve MORE jewelry, LOL!

Hi StonieGrl,

I use a Sony Cyber-Shot Carl Zeiss Edition, DSC-W210. I actually bought it in Spain for a lot because my camera died and I don't think it is readily available in the US. But it is a really good camera. The macro mode rocks.

I am studying for the bar! CA bar, here I come. It's in July...and I told my FI that I want to get another jewel set after I'm done.
3.gif
36.gif

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
That is one outstanding camera for shooting jewelry. Thanks for the info.

Good kitty shot/jewel too
19.gif

And slam the bar, getting it the first time is always a relief
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
CLE, WOW! I hadn''t yet seen these pieces, but I''m in love with the baskets of both, but particularly the ring! Julia is just so incredibly talented and both pieces are stunning!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results