shape
carat
color
clarity

"Two Gay Cowboys Hit a Home Run"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frank Rich, who is not a movie critic, devoted his Op-ed piece in, "The New York Times" to an analysis of, "Brokeback Mountain".

Two Gay Cowboys Hit a Home Run.

Deborah

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2005 5:16:13 AM
Author:AGBF

Frank Rich, who is not a movie critic, devoted his Op-ed piece in, ''The New York Times'' to an analysis of, ''Brokeback Mountain''.

Two Gay Cowboys Hit a Home Run.

Deborah

Registration required and after 14 days it costs money.
I not paying to read it and not giving info to be sold to spammers and dont feel like making an identity up on a Sunday :}

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/18/2005 9:24:19 AM
Author: strmrdr
Registration required and after 14 days it costs money.

I not paying to read it and not giving info to be sold to spammers and dont feel like making an identity up on a Sunday :}

How strange! I don''t have to pay for it!

Deb

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I read an article about it in the NEW YORKER. (Yes once again a shock shock
31.gif
) Actually DH has a subscription so they are all over the house.

I don''t agree with the New Yorker often about what they think good pictures are and what they don''t. Actually, I only agree with about 10% of the things they talk about. I hear that it (brokeback Mt) is a hit in Toronto and Italy? Can imagine the **** spin off title in the industry...

I read it, nope, not my taste... at all. But imagine some will reveal in the ummmm ''liberating and demeaning of a masculine stereotype of American culture." it''s a shame.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, it was a hit in toronto.....i didn't see it there because i was already seeing previews in the theatres here at home before the festival screening and it is my practice to try and not see anything in toronto if i know it already has a release date. however, my friends that did see it say it is a must see....and it strikes a cord with anyone [gay, hetero, bi, or whatever] who has loved and/or loved and lost. i plan to see it soon.

peace, movie zombie

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
I believe that if you subscribe to the NYT the online sub is free. Cutting and pasting here may not be Kosher.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results