shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Two Carats of Delicious 5-Stone Goodness

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I have been wanting a 5-stone ring for my right hand and thought to get it next year for my 35th wedding anniversary. After I had been through two eye surgeries in the past year my husband decided to surprise me with one for our 34th anniversary last month. He bought from Blue Nile because of their easy return policy and the ring is just stunning in real life. It has 2.07 carats of their Signature Ideal diamonds set in platinum. The stones are E and F color and VVS2 clarity. The setting is solid and well made. The diamonds are every bit as sparkly and beautiful as my Hearts on Fire and Whiteflash ACA stones.

DSC_0304.JPG

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Stunning...it's absolutely gorgeous. :/). I love basket settings too.

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Happy Anniversary!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just simply beautiful, congrats on the beautiful ring and the anniversary :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Marvellous! Your 4th of July fireworks will have nothing on this! :appl:

Above all, Happy Anniversary and healing vibes your way!

cheers--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just beautiful! Another 34 year anniversary - I think we have a club going for those of us who had 34th anniversaries this year!

Your ring looks great - enjoy every sparkle!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! I love my 5 stone too...so versatile.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A very Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful hubby you have to surprise you a year early! Hope that your eyes heal quickly so that you can oogle your new stunner easily!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary!! Your band is G :love: RGE :love: US!!!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! Happy 35th!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! Happy 35th!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
omg, the ring is just stunning~ happy 34th anniv.~~ :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! Your ring is gorgeous. :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Congrats on your anniversary Sundial!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful and the perfect size for your hand :) congratulations on your anniversary!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I am really happy to see you, Sundial!!! :appl: I am sorry to hear about your eye surgeries and hope things are going to be better in the coming year!

I love your ring!!!! :love: I am already thinking about what I want for our 35th next December as I really didn't get anything for the 34th. A 5 stone ring is on my list, so it is very helpful to see one on someone with the same ring size!

I hope you can be around more often! We've missed you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: That is just gorgeous!!! Love everything about it - stone size, setting - just perfect! What a fantastic way to celebrate your anniversary, your husband is so sweet! :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's Lovely!
Congratulations and enjoy!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,beautiful 5 stone ring... :love: my wife is wearing an identical 1.27 ctw ring from WF.

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Its beautiful and I love seeing rings from Blue Nile. Its nice to see 'other' vendors and not just the usual.
I am green with envy...I want a 5 stone just that size. Wear it in good health :)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWEE it's stunning! That is such a fantastic size for a 5 stone, I loooooove it! Enjoy!!! :love: :love: :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for the nice compliments and anniversary wishes DiamondsOnly, diamondrnglover, tyty333, yennyfire, zestfullyBling, Venice, minmin001, marcy, Yssie, slg47, junebug17, roundhalolover, kenny, and DandiAndi!!!

Canuk-Gal my eye is healing and hopefully my problems are behind me. It is great to "see" you again.

MissGotRocks I checked out the lovely new Tiffany band you received for your 34th and it looks incredible with your 3-stone! You know of course that your magnificent Memoire 5-stone was what made me start wanting one of these rings in the first place.

DiamondSeeker it feels good to be back and see you and some of my other old virtual friends again. A 5-stone with 35 pointers would sure make a cool 35th anniversary present!!!

DancingFire old pal your wife's Whiteflash ring is what helped me decide that I was in love with the basket-style setting. I know you posted that it is hard to clean, but it just looked so pretty and elegant and yet secure.

lbbaber one of the reasons I really wanted to post this ring was that you don't see many pieces from Blue Nile on pricescope and yet they are a pricescope vendor. My husband received such good customer service and the ring is exactly what I wanted without having to go custom. Their signature ideal stones are in-house and since the first of this year you can even upgrade them.

Oh and I just had to throw in another shot showing a little fire.

IMG_1513.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Last one I promise! Got to have a flower shot.

DSC_0305(2).jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just beautiful Sundial and I am so glad to hear that the eye problems are fixed. Now you can enjoy your new bling a year early - nothing wrong with that!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Anniversary!

I just love your new 5 stone ring!! Simply stunning!!!! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

pixies

Shiny_Rock
:lickout:

I am a sucker for blingy five stones and eternity bands. It looks amazing on you! The ring has great presence on your hand. Congrats!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial|1309707033|2961126 said:
DancingFire old pal your wife's Whiteflash ring is what helped me decide that I was in love with the basket-style setting. I know you posted that it is hard to clean, but it just looked so pretty and elegant and yet secure.
yep,love the style but PITA to keep clean.a lot of gunk get caught under the basket.love the fire shot!!... :love: :appl:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: It's just gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:
Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results