shape
carat
color
clarity

Twins - A cushion for me and a cushion for mom.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just one of my e-ring from indoors by the window...

IMG_1170.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both by the window...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
oops, here is the photo..

IMG_1176.JPG

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, these new pictures are even better!!! They are soooooo spectacular!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
And just for grins...the WORST flower shot ever. Sunkist and Mara, were are you guys when I need you? It came out bad and i didn''t have the patience to keep on it...plus the flowers are so little, my ring fell into the dirt. hehehehehe. Let me know when you all teach "Flower Shots 101"

IMG_1184.JPG

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
From one cushion owner to another, love them!
21.gif
That is such a sweet and thoughtful thing to do for your mother!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 3:50:53 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
CONGRATS on your engagement!

OK, so I know you just got your ring but I''m curious to know what kind of w-band you''re planning to pair with that beauty!
Thanks for the congrats Chargergrrl and everyone else. The ring just makes it official, so I don''t feel all freaked out because I knew it''d happen (although he did manage to surprise me by asking last night..I thought he would wait!). My friend got mad at me because I just told her during IM it was official. She told me I can''t say that kind of stuff over IM, lol.

I don''t know...something very thin. I know the band looks pretty thick in pics...it doesn''t seem that way to me in person, but adding anything over 2 mm does begin to look like a lot. I don''t want a Starr Jones knucklebuster.
14.gif

My FI just asked me if he could go to the Clippers Play-off games tonight (a rich friend just bought a bunch of tickets and invited him). We were supposed to stay home and clean for his parents arrival tomorrow, but I am firm believer a guy''s gotta have fun and I am NOT about to stand in the way of him going to a real play off game! So...I''ll starting hauling tail now, and if we get everything cleaned up early before he leaves, maybe I''ll go to Robbins Brothers and try on some bands.
31.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 4:02:12 PM
Author: diamondfan
Congrats! You''re rings are lovely. What is the story with the ring with your mom...I am interested
Story? Just that I wanted to get her something to commemorate my wedding for her, but I was worried this would be too much. I am happy with it though, and I think I made the right choice. My boyfriend can feel a bit better too, because her ring does look different with the delicate setting, and the stone itself is a tad smaller.
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! They are fab!!!!
Did Mark set your stone? I am so jealous that it looks very square when set....did he do something special? Whatever you did...I want to do the same!!!! Mine looks very rounded.....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Two beautiful cushions!
30.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
moremoremore, Mark set only my mother''s. Whiteflash set mine in the setting that I picked and had shipped to them. The setting is made for a square princess, and I think it''s helping to create that square illusion. That and the fact that I do think my diamond seems a bit more square than my mums...but it''s very close.

So during the flower shots, my ring did fall and suffer a nick. It''s on side and not surface so at least I can''t see it. Bah! First scratch/ding is always the toughest eh?
40.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love them both! What a lucky mom hehehe. It is amazing how just the slightest differences in setting can make virtually the same stone appear more round or more square! Both are gorgeous!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
style="WIDTH: 98.92%; HEIGHT: 329px">Date: 5/12/2006 4:49:02 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 5/12/2006 3:50:53 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
CONGRATS on your engagement!

OK, so I know you just got your ring but I''m curious to know what kind of w-band you''re planning to pair with that beauty!
Thanks for the congrats Chargergrrl and everyone else. The ring just makes it official, so I don''t feel all freaked out because I knew it''d happen (although he did manage to surprise me by asking last night..I thought he would wait!). My friend got mad at me because I just told her during IM it was official. She told me I can''t say that kind of stuff over IM, lol.

I don''t know...something very thin. I know the band looks pretty thick in pics...it doesn''t seem that way to me in person, but adding anything over 2 mm does begin to look like a lot. I don''t want a Starr Jones knucklebuster.
14.gif

My FI just asked me if he could go to the Clippers Play-off games tonight (a rich friend just bought a bunch of tickets and invited him). We were supposed to stay home and clean for his parents arrival tomorrow, but I am firm believer a guy''s gotta have fun and I am NOT about to stand in the way of him going to a real play off game! So...I''ll starting hauling tail now, and if we get everything cleaned up early before he leaves, maybe I''ll go to Robbins Brothers and try on some bands.
31.gif
TG- I too share your view of RBros, but it is a great place to go to try on a bunch of stuff and get ideas! I did that when we were researching for my e-ring, and just went back to check out wbands. I''m also planning to hit the Downtown Jewelry district sometime soon. Talk about selection!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
the "twins" are amazing.

Lovely rings!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
TG.....YAY! They are TRULY gorgeous!

Can''t wait to hear your mom''s reaction!

Congrats, gal!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Can a gal get some close ups!?! It''s lovely..they are both lovely!!! And congrats on picking such wonderfully cut cushions!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh...TravelinGal, CONGRATS on your engagement! Your ring is gorgeous, and so is your mom''s...(Mark is a great guy, isnt he?) Enjoy!!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so pretty!!!! congrats on both rings!!! they''re gorgeous!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your twins!! I just love beautiful babies like them.
9.gif
'');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
9.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif" width="15 border=0"> And congrats on your engagement!! What a wonderful, happy time!
1.gif
'');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
1.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif" width="15 border=0">

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

The rings are beautiful....I love how two cushions can look completely different! I love the squared-off more linear look of yours, and the curvier look of your moms! Gorgeous! I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again -- kudos to you for giving your mother such a wonderful gift. I know you have a really special relationship. I''m so happy for you, TG!
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Congratulations!!! And what a wonderful gift for mom!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sooo late bit first off Congratulations on your engagement!!!! Your ering is gorgeous and what you did for your mom is so special.
12.gif
I can''t wait to hear what she says. You are such a sweet daughter to do this for her. You do take great pics and loved the post it, hehe. Best wishes to ya TG!!!! Enjoy!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
oh wow!!!!!! I love this thread! Those rings are gorgeous TG! Congrats!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
They are both gorgeous and I think it is so sweet and touching that you are "sharing the wealth" with your mother! She''s going to love it. Congratulations!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Both are beautiful!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry I''m so late to chime in here, but congrats on your official engagement!
36.gif
Both rings are so lovely & classic & distinct! Your mom is going to be floored when you give her the ring! What a lucky lady to have such a sweet & generous daughter.
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
They are both wonderful, but I just adore your setting it is really sleek!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
TG, what a wonderful thing to do for your mom! Congrats on the engagement! Those are beautiful rings.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal, congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif
Oh, I''m so happy for you
1.gif
Your ring is fabulous, and so is your mom''s ring. Pics in the sun are looking gorgeous! How sweet of you to get it for her. yay!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please post more pics! We''d love hand shots of the ring on your Mom too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results