Tweets from a lunatic

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
mary poppins|1486447473|4125276 said:
ruby59|1486447079|4125273 said:
mary poppins|1486446820|4125271 said:
Elliot86|1486427289|4125122 said:
Whenever I see a Trump voter say "Let's wait and see what he does"

Lol. In a similar vein, when Trump supports say, "Give him a chance. It's only been two weeks." You can show them a list of reasons why Trump is great. http://whytrumpisgreat.com/

Some were bit*ching even before he was sworn in. So forgive us if we hear you people cry wolf once too many times.

A leopard doesn't change spots. Many could see where this was going well before he was elected. Trump is an unstable, impulsive, reckless, petty, vindictive man with an itchy Twitter finger who is inciting domestic and international instability and danger.

Many could see where this was going well before he was elected. Trump is an unstable, impulsive, reckless, petty, vindictive man with an itchy Twitter finger who is inciting domestic and international instability and danger, in your opinion.

Why can't you understand that while some of us do not agree with everything he has said and done, we want this country to go in a different direction then it has for the last 8 years.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Here's another classic from the ol' p*ssy grabber in chief...

(You can really see why women love him. I can't figure out why he can't keep a wife! What a head scratcher...)

img_4071.png

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
katharath|1486448056|4125278 said:
Here's another classic from the ol' p*ssy grabber in chief...

(You can really see why women love him. I can't figure out why he can't keep a wife! What a head scratcher...)

Had to go all the way back to 2012 to dredge up that one.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1486447678|4125277 said:
mary poppins|1486447473|4125276 said:
ruby59|1486447079|4125273 said:
mary poppins|1486446820|4125271 said:
Elliot86|1486427289|4125122 said:
Whenever I see a Trump voter say "Let's wait and see what he does"

Lol. In a similar vein, when Trump supports say, "Give him a chance. It's only been two weeks." You can show them a list of reasons why Trump is great. http://whytrumpisgreat.com/

Some were bit*ching even before he was sworn in. So forgive us if we hear you people cry wolf once too many times.

A leopard doesn't change spots. Many could see where this was going well before he was elected. Trump is an unstable, impulsive, reckless, petty, vindictive man with an itchy Twitter finger who is inciting domestic and international instability and danger.

Many could see where this was going well before he was elected. Trump is an unstable, impulsive, reckless, petty, vindictive man with an itchy Twitter finger who is inciting domestic and international instability and danger, in your opinion.

Why can't you understand that while some of us do not agree with everything he has said and done, we want this country to go in a different direction then it has for the last 8 years.

Lol when someone adds "in your opinion" or states in it's their response when it's obviously an opinion. If that were necessary, most posts would contain that caveat.

I do understand that while some don't agree with what he has said or done, they wanted change. But on a whole, what he had to offer did not seem like a good direction and the majority of voters agreed. Unfortunately, the majority did not live in the right place to prevent the current situation.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
More Trump tweets (from 2012, yes...and FYI, for the uninformed about how the Internet works, there's no "digging" involved; it's literally one Google).

img_4076.png

img_4077.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Here's a fun one. Seems pretty innocent, right? The whole tweet is just this image, with Trump, a flag, his slogan, and look closely now... SOME NAZI SOLDIERS visible in the bottom right foreground (underneath the white flag portion). Yes. Those are Nazis. This was an image used during his campaign. He blamed the "Nazi mistake" on an aide. I added the second pic bc it's a tiny bit bigger and you can see the Nazis better.

img_4078.png

img_4080.png

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mary poppins|1486446371|4125264 said:
I recently learned there's actually a word for that. A claque is a group of people hired to applaud (or heckle) a performer or public speaker. A member of the claque is called a claqueur. :)

I just thought of a number of really distasteful jokes in my head and then I remembered clacker (spelled differently but pronounced the same way) is Aussie slang for up your anus, so even if I made them you probably wouldn't get the context of the joke.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
arkieb1|1486450318|4125289 said:
I recently learned there's actually a word for that. A claque is a group of people hired to applaud (or heckle) a performer or public speaker. A member of the claque is called a claqueur. :)

I just thought of a number of really distasteful jokes in my head and then I remembered clacker (spelled differently but pronounced the same way) is Aussie slang for up your anus, so even if I made them you probably wouldn't get the context of the joke.

Aww no dirty jokes? That's not fair, you shouldn't tease us like that!! ;-)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1486450712|4125291 said:

Aww no dirty jokes? That's not fair, you shouldn't tease us like that!! ;-)

I'm glad arkieb isn't making the dirty jokes. When Jordy made a couple of clean ones they had to be translated to me. I absolutely did not understand Australian slang, and that is despite reading every Liane Moriarty book she has ever written! (I assume she did not write in slang!)

Great thread. I don't see tweets, so this was very amusing to me.

Deb :wavey:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1486446197|4125261 said:
This idea is trending on twitter right now; can you imagine Trump's reaction if it happened? (I can pull up the ol' Rosie tweets for reference if necessary!)

The chances of it happening just increased. "Rosie O’Donnell Offers to Help S.N.L. Drive Donald Trump Over the Edge. Why Trump’s old sparring partner is offering to give a Steve Bannon impression a whirl." http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/02/rosie-odonnell-steve-bannon-saturday-night-live-donald-trump-sean-spicer-melissa-mccarthy

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Funny how things have different meanings in different places. With your explanation, I think we'd understand your jokes now.

Here are the meanings of clacker in the US. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/clacker

Also, there was a toy in the 1970's called clackers, klackers and other names. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLHftISLNHE https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clackers

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mary poppins|1486479171|4125336 said:
This idea is trending on twitter right now; can you imagine Trump's reaction if it happened? (I can pull up the ol' Rosie tweets for reference if necessary!)

The chances of it happening just increased. Rosie O’Donnell Offers to Help S.N.L. Drive Donald Trump Over the Edge. Why Trump’s old sparring partner is offering to give a Steve Bannon impression a whirl. http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/02/rosie-odonnell-steve-bannon-saturday-night-live-donald-trump-sean-spicer-melissa-mccarthy

The goal of "Saturday Night Live" is to entertain and to satirize, for the purpose of the political expression of its creators and the enjoyment of its audience. I also assume that there is also a profit motive. I doubt its goal is to drive President Trump into a mental hospital. While I would be entertained by seeing Rosie O'Donell in the role of Steve Bannon, and am willing to let the chips fall where they may, I don't want to confuse that with a deliberate attempt to sicken the president. In my opinion, he is already a danger to us, having his hands on the nuclear football.

AGBF

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's funny when people do things they think bother you. It's very amusing. It means that you are somehow taking up their mental real estate, giving you the upper hand. If you react like a hysterical toddler, it becomes even funnier.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1486480452|4125345 said:
mary poppins|1486479171|4125336 said:

The chances of it happening just increased. Rosie O’Donnell Offers to Help S.N.L. Drive Donald Trump Over the Edge. Why Trump’s old sparring partner is offering to give a Steve Bannon impression a whirl. http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/02/rosie-odonnell-steve-bannon-saturday-night-live-donald-trump-sean-spicer-melissa-mccarthy

The goal of "Saturday Night Live" is to entertain and to satirize, for the purpose of the political expression of its creators and the enjoyment of its audience. I also assume that there is also a profit motive. I doubt its goal is to drive President Trump into a mental hospital. While I would be entertained by seeing Rosie O'Donell in the role of Steve Bannon, and am willing to let the chips fall where they may, I don't want to confuse that with a deliberate attempt to sicken the president. In my opinion, he is already a danger to us, having his hands on the nuclear football.

AGBF

Rosie and Donald have a long-standing feud, so the article title is likely based on the possible personal nature of the show appearance for her. Plus, it's click bait.

On Trump's mental health, Howard Stern had an interesting take on that which I think has some merit. http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/02/media/kfile-stern-on-trump/

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For someone who complains about people detracting from the original topic of a thread there seems to be a lot of that going on here.

BTW, I'm loving all these little nuggets from The Commander In Tweet -- a good laugh in the middle of this political tragedy is most welcome!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1486482467|4125358 said:
BTW, I'm loving all these little nuggets from The Commander In Tweet -- a good laugh in the middle of this political tragedy is most welcome!

Indeed. I had no idea these tweets were so funny. Thank you, katharath!

E B

Ideal_Rock
But wait, I thought we were all melting down in here!

:dance: :dance:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
E B|1486482973|4125362 said:
But wait, I thought we were all melting down in here!

:dance: :dance:

That was last night. Please try to keep up EB. :D

E B

Ideal_Rock

"This house needs a remodel. Let's hire an arsonist!"

E B

Ideal_Rock
Has this one been posted yet?

impeach.png

You would think. Maybe the ticket will be to nab him under oath about getting a blowy. The rest, NBD.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1486420256|4125057 said:
This was posted before but worth noting it again. Didn't realize I could get paid for protesting him! Neat!

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%202.29.25%20PM.png
Some Narcissist insight...

Wanna know what a narcissist is up to? Pay attention to what they are projecting onto others or accusing others of doing.

I have thought over and over that he and his people baited Berkeley with Milo and paid the anarchists to start the violence.

Trump should keep his mouth shut or his fingers off the keyboard. Shouldn't he be busy runnning the country? At the very least, shouldn't his supporters find the amount of time he spends playing on the computer concerning? Good God, we elected a tweenager!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I see we have some lovely new additions to the thread this morning! I'll try to come back and respond to individual posts later (just have a minute right now), but I have some exciting news for you... we have a brand new "haters" tweet!! From this morning:

img_4083.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1486482817|4125360 said:
Dee*Jay|1486482467|4125358 said:

Indeed. I had no idea these tweets were so funny. Thank you, katharath!

Glad y'all are enjoying them!!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
E B|1486483508|4125367 said:
Has this one been posted yet?

impeach.png

You would think. Maybe the ticket will be to nab him under oath about getting a blowy. The rest, NBD.

This one had not made it in yet, but it's one of my favorites, thanks for sharing!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
House Cat|1486483589|4125369 said:
lovedogs|1486420256|4125057 said:
This was posted before but worth noting it again. Didn't realize I could get paid for protesting him! Neat!

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%202.29.25%20PM.png
Some Narcissist insight...

Wanna know what a narcissist is up to? Pay attention to what they are projecting onto others or accusing others of doing.

I have thought over and over that he and his people baited Berkeley with Milo and paid the anarchists to start the violence.

Trump should keep his mouth shut or his fingers off the keyboard. Shouldn't he be busy runnning the country? At the very least, shouldn't his supporters find the amount of time he spends playing on the computer concerning? Good God, we elected a tweenager!

I would not put any dirty tricks past him. He is completely amoral.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
A tweet I found today, making fun of ALL of Trump's Obama/golfing tweets (which I've included as well).

img_4086.png

img_14895.jpg

img_14896.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock
And then I just saw this tweet; it's a meeting of Trump with Sheriffs. The tweet states what they're actually saying. You can click on the video and watch to see for yourself; trump really says that, and then they all laugh like sycophantic a**holes. I'm going to provide a link to the tweet so that you can click it and watch the short vid if you like.

https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/829014929176932352

img_4087.png

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium
katharath|1486450136|4125288 said:
Here's a fun one. Seems pretty innocent, right? The whole tweet is just this image, with Trump, a flag, his slogan, and look closely now... SOME NAZI SOLDIERS visible in the bottom right foreground (underneath the white flag portion). Yes. Those are Nazis. This was an image used during his campaign. He blamed the "Nazi mistake" on an aide. I added the second pic bc it's a tiny bit bigger and you can see the Nazis better.

I have several white supremacist family members (you don't get to choose your family) and it is never a "mistake." This is how these people roll. It's all codes, symbols, hidden pictures, etc. And when you call them out on it they act all innocent like it was a simple mistake, and they didn't know what it meant. While at the same time winking and nodding to their scuzzy friends, and slipping in racist jokes every opportunity they get. This is not a one off for Trump. Remember the Hillary meme with the antisemetic imagery? And the "deplorables" meme that his son retweeted with the Pepe the Frog and Milo symbols? It is all by design.

Anyway, I wanted to throw that out there since I happen to be related to a large number of uneducated, racist, poor, redneck southerners. I have done my best to distance myself, but I grew up in their close circle as a child.

Unfortunately, even though I have the best intentions I always seem to get blindsided with some sort of new disaster after I post and I rarely have the time to post responses, and so I have just decided to lurk instead of post because I'm sure it comes off as rude. I'm just having a string of bad luck lately. I don't mean to be rude. I felt compelled to reply to this because I feel like I may be one of the few posters here who grew up in poverty surrounded by criminals and racists. I am thankful to my parents for being generally decent people in this regard, or else I might be the same way.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
E B|1486483430|4125366 said:

"This house needs a remodel. Let's hire an arsonist!"

:D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results