carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1486417410|4125015 said:
I wish he wouldn't tweet. But I don't hang on every tweet either.
This is your president uncensored. You should pay very close attention. To discard this information is detrimental to our nation. To defend his irrational behavior is also detrimental.

You act as though what he is saying on twitter right now is of no consequence. He is trying to change the opinion of the mass from what is real to what is false.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
And I just wanted to point out - these are nowhere close to "all" of his tweets. He generally tweets anywhere from 4-9 times a day; that's probably my best guess at his average.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An oldie but a (fitting) goodie:

aintnobody.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1486418451|4125034 said:
katharath|1486418236|4125028 said:
monarch64|1486417932|4125022 said:

I'm on Twitter but don't follow him and honestly don't see much about/from him. My Twitter account is niche-related, though, so that's probably why. I don't follow many outside that niche and rarely tweet about politics. If you follow only a few hundred accounts and he's one of them, though, I can see how he'd be blowing up your feed. :errrr:

Honestly I just can't figure out where he finds the time for all this tweeting. You know what he CAN take credit for now? Making sure Twitter doesn't fail since everyone's been following his stupid tweets for so long now with no ending in sight.

Monarch - I know this post wasn't at me, but I actually don't follow him either, simply because I refuse to give him the follow as he would assume it's a "fan". My Twitter is essentially ONLY political, though, so I generally see every time he tweets, regardless.

I follow one guy who retweets a lot of his tweets with commentary of his own, plus tweets by others tweeting ABOUT Trump, so I see most of mine that way. :sick: The "haters" and "losers" tweet really funny stuff, though! I can't unwatch!

Oh yes, I will try to get pics of the haters/losers tweets too - they're CLASSIC. Thanks for reminding me!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
House Cat|1486418492|4125035 said:
This is your president uncensored. You should pay very close attention. To discard this information is detrimental to our nation. To defend his irrational behavior is also detrimental.

You act as though what he is saying on twitter right now is of no consequence. He is trying to change the opinion of the mass from what is real to what is false.

You incorrectly deducted an awful lot from my two sentence post. Twitter is not my go to source for information. And neither is PS.

Thanks for trying.

:wavey:

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Yes. This.

I think a lot of his voters have no idea what he's saying on twitter - though I also think many (most?) wouldn't care either way (or would be quite happy about it).

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:

tweet.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1486418712|4125039 said:

You incorrectly deducted an awful lot from my two sentence post. Twitter is not my go to source for information. And neither is PS.

Thanks for trying.

But Twitter IS a source of information. It is THE source of information for the actual words being broadcast by The President Of This Country*.

(*As much as it killed me to type those words, I did so for emphasis. In my mind he'll always be Pvss Grab.)

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1486419184|4125046 said:

Thanks for trying.

But Twitter IS a source of information. It is THE source of information for the actual words being broadcast by The President Of This Country*.

(*As much as it killed me to type those words, I did so for emphasis. In my mind he'll always be Pvss Grab.)

Geez I don't Twitter. :rolleyes:

I can see them all online when the media posts every single tweet 9 million times a day complete with commentary ad nauseam.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Here are some of Don's classic "losers and haters" tweets. YES, these are real (from 2013, 2014). Pay special attention to the Sept 9/11 edition; he finally deleted it, after it was up for a couple of years, but I'll include the snopes link if you'd like to read about it.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-haters-and-losers/

img_4050.png

img_4049.png

img_4051.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1486419579|4125050 said:
Dee*Jay|1486419184|4125046 said:

Thanks for trying.

Geez I don't Twitter. :rolleyes:

I can see them all online when the media posts every single tweet 9 million times a day complete with commentary ad nauseam.

Well as long as you're getting the information somewhere, whether directly from the Twit himself or otherwise! :cheeky:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was posted before but worth noting it again. Didn't realize I could get paid for protesting him! Neat!

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%202.29.25%20PM.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
lovedogs|1486420256|4125057 said:
This was posted before but worth noting it again. Didn't realize I could get paid for protesting him! Neat!

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%202.29.25%20PM.png

If someone could tell me how to get on that payroll, that would be SUPER.

We know Don pays people to clap and cheer for him at events, but I'm unaware of some secret uber rich person paying the millions of anti Trump protestors. :think:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And his voters are still defending him..... crazy is as crazy does!!!

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Don't his defenders/supporters realise that in addition to sounding actually unhinged, this has the potential to be dangerous?

Not to mention that, as an American living abroad, it's painful to see your country become an international laughingstock. It's like he's trying to outdo Berlusconi. The difference being that, unlike Berlusconi, he has actual power.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I know these aren't tweets, but they're definitely worth discussing. Can you IMAGINE if Obama had said something like this? Actually, there was an uproar over something MUCH more benign (something about how each country has its own feelings of exceptionalism. OUTRAGE.) Hillary?

I say that to myself about something Trump has said or done multiple times a day. They would have started Hillary's impeachment proceedings in the first 72 hours.

putinkiller1.png

putinkiller2.png

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
E B said:
I know these aren't tweets, but they're definitely worth discussing. Can you IMAGINE if Obama had said something like this? Actually, there was an uproar over something MUCH more benign (something about how each country has its own feelings of exceptionalism. OUTRAGE.) Hillary?

I say that to myself about something Trump has said or done multiple times a day. They would have started Hillary's impeachment proceedings in the first 72 hours.

<a class="vglnk" target="_blank" href="https://www.pricescope.com/files/images/putinkiller1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>pricescope</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>files</span><span>/</span><span>images</span><span>/</span><span>putinkiller1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" target="_blank" href="https://www.pricescope.com/files/images/putinkiller2.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>pricescope</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>files</span><span>/</span><span>images</span><span>/</span><span>putinkiller2</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>][/quote]

Not to take this off-topic, but The Atlantic has run a number of interesting articles on how Assad has actually deliberately strengthened Isis over the last few years. So, since Putin and Assad are great allies...

katharath

Ideal_Rock
E B|1486424320|4125085 said:

putinkiller1.png

putinkiller2.png

Oh yes, this is absolutely worth noting. From the same people who were outraged when Michelle said that she "hadn't been proud of America until now" (can't recall exact quote but similar), we are now hearing, "well sure he said that, but it's fine because it's just the truth!" That's their rationalization for Trump equivocating the US with Russia in terms of doing bad things - Democrats can't say anything that can be remotely construed as unpatriotic, but Trump saying that we're no better than a country that murders its journalists is fine.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
jaaron|1486423096|4125071 said:
Don't his defenders/supporters realise that in addition to sounding actually unhinged, this has the potential to be dangerous?

Not to mention that, as an American living abroad, it's painful to see your country become an international laughingstock. It's like he's trying to outdo Berlusconi. The difference being that, unlike Berlusconi, he has actual power.

Obviously I can't speak for Trump supporters, but here's how I imagine it:

Every morning, Trump says and does new stupid, dangerous things, and while most of us are horrified, Trumpers just say, "keep it up, we're cool!"

That's pretty much sums it up, right? What more can we expect from people who saw who he was, and *LIKED IT* enough to VOTE FOR HIM.

It seems unbelievable to the rest of us. Hence our great divide.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Here are some oldies but goodies (note in particular his line about "consequences" in the second one):

img_4060.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
The Twilight Chronicles:

(Oh and yes, he was roughly 65 yrs old at the time of his K-Stew/R-Pat obsession. That's normal in a president, right?).

img_4055.png

img_4056.png

img_4057.png

img_4058.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
God, he just makes me *so proud*, you know??

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whenever I see a Trump voter say "Let's wait and see what he does"

misbish.jpeg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was at LAX last weekend and saw the ban protests. I saw lone Trump supporter there, and I may be totally wrong but he sure seemed like a paid supporter. He was African-American, no teeth, wearing a Make America Great Again hat that didn't fit carrying a bullhorn and a sign that just said "Trump." I feel like almost most of Trump's tweets are actually about him and his administration.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Elliot86|1486427289|4125122 said:
Whenever I see a Trump voter say "Let's wait and see what he does"

But Elliot, we just don't *know* enough to understand that he's a dangerous lunatic! We need to see MORE. All we are saying is give Trump a chance! You know... more of a chance... to put more people like these in power.

img_14884.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock
athenaworth|1486427711|4125126 said:
I was at LAX last weekend and saw the ban protests. I saw lone Trump supporter there, and I may be totally wrong but he sure seemed like a paid supporter. He was African-American, no teeth, wearing a Make America Great Again hat that didn't fit carrying a bullhorn and a sign that just said "Trump." I feel like almost most of Trump's tweets are actually about him and his administration.

How sad.

Did you see the pics of the "pro trump" protest in front of Trump Tower yesterday? There must have been dozens of them. DOZENS!

img_14885.jpg

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When is the bizarre press conference about how the pro Trump rally was at LEAST 3 million people

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1486428123|4125133 said:

How sad.

Did you see the pics of the "pro trump" protest in front of Trump Tower yesterday? There must have been dozens of them. DOZENS!
There was one in Portland Maine also. Eight people showed up.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/portland-sad-trump-rally_us_5897fab9e4b09bd304bc1242?3s35a7rjkm7k3xr&

Kellyanne Conjob will probably report that 800,000 showed up and most were survivors of the Bowling Green Massacre. :))

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1486430257|4125152 said:
katharath|1486428123|4125133 said:

How sad.

There was one in Portland Maine also. Eight people showed up.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/portland-sad-trump-rally_us_5897fab9e4b09bd304bc1242?3s35a7rjkm7k3xr&

Kellyanne Conjob will probably report that 800,000 showed up and most were survivors of the Bowling Green Massacre. :))

I briefly fell down the rabbit hole of comments -- 573 when I started. If I don't tear myself away I'll be reading these all night -- hilarious!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results