shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
True , but during his last two yrs of Presidency the economy would have recovered a lot quicker had not for his regulations. small businesses stop hiring b/c of the ACA. We have less middle class today b/c Obama ran our economy into the ground.

Hate to tell ya Dems. this, but if Trump can pass his tax cuts our economy will flourish and he will be re-elected in 2020. The Dems. can call Trump names or whatever, but Americans only care about putting foods on the table to feed their family.

When GW Bush passed a 5% tax cut all hell broke loose for our economy. Trump is trying to pass a 20% tax cut...we’re screwed.

There is no working model that proves that Trump’s proposed ideas will work. There are many that prove his ideas will be a disaster.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
...snip....

Trump doesn't understand science (he has now resorting to gagging EPA scientists reporting on climate change). He doesn't understand economics. He certainly doesn't understand foreign relations. And he's not capable of learning, because he keep repeating what sounds good to him, whether it is true or not, and is not willing to listen to experts in the field, let alone his own advisors.

This reminds me of someone I "met" online. Who could it be? Can't quite put put my finger on it...think, think...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why do people try to have rational conversations with DF?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is still a person and a valued member of this community even if you don't agree politically? Maybe? :???:

I mean this with the utmost respect to you Dee.

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is still a person and a valued member of this community even if you don't agree politically? Maybe? :???:

She's not talking about his politics.
He tends to be a bumper sticker poster, as am I.

Staring at our Octavias turns us into drooling zombies.
This guy just got his Octavia.

drooling.gif

Last edited:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's not talking about his politics.
He tends to be a bumper sticker poster, as am I.

Octavias turn us into bimbos.

He is capable of discussion beyond bumpersticker posts despite what he likes to do for the most part. We are discussing politics/Trump especially in this thread so what else would she be talking about?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All I know is that the Dems. are trying to keep enough Americans from prosperity so that they will elect them into office. Sooner or later the poor will realize that they are being used once every 4 yrs.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't need to convince me. The Dems. must convince other Americans on why their liberal policies is good for our country.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I mean this with the utmost respect to you Dee.

DF puts out bvllshit blurb posts ("bumper stickers, as Kenny so aptly put it) with little or no actual information and generally for the sole purpose of stirring the pot. Having a conversation with him is like having a conversation with my dog Oscar. It's pretty much pointless. I sometimes still do it, even though I know Oscar is taking in about 1% of what I'm saying and has virtually no capacity to respond in a meaningful way. I still love Oscar and let him sleep with his smelly head on my pillow, but I don't depend on him for reasoned discourse. And there may be some sort of thought process (perhaps even a complex one) going on in that furry head, but to date it hasn't been proven to me in any capacity.

Hmmm... from now on when I'm corresponding here with DF I will have the image of Oscar in my head.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_4712.jpg

This is what I feel like I'm talking politics with when I try to engage DF in conversation. Cute. But a pointless endeavor.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Remember what qualified as a scandal under Obama? Arugula. Dijon mustard. Tan suit. Saluting with cup in hand. 57 states. How precious.

The sad truth is that the loudest, most ignorant of the Republican party took over while the more principled stood and watched and instead of speaking out (which they do when they retire-- giving us a glimpse of what they're all saying behind the scenes), they stay silent. Or, you know, endorse flaming bags of waste like this guy (the self-proclaimed 'constitutional conservatives' like Cruz and Paul, ironically enough):

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-gay-marriage-slavery_us_59ef500de4b0d14acdcc9b12

Tribalism is leading us into IRL Idiocracy.

These things scare me. The fact that Trump, a one-time democrat and atheist, is trying to persuade the country what a great churchgoer he is, is not surprising. Politicians lie. (Although, the irony - to prove that he was a religious guy, someone dragged out the story of his first divorce - ostensibly, he met Marla Maples in church).

But people like Moore... who really believe what they say, are scary. Like Torquemada.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
All I know is that the Dems. are trying to keep enough Americans from prosperity so that they will elect them into office. Sooner or later the poor will realize that they are being used once every 4 yrs.

Sooner or later you’ll realize that you’re not rich enough nor white enough to benefit from republican policies :lol-2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooner or later you’ll realize that you’re not rich enough nor white enough to benefit from republican policies :lol-2:
So no more food stamps for me??..;(.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Find your own damn food. I’m not paying for them. Free-loading leech. ;)2
We were too stupid for not taking the advantage of the system back in the early 70's. My older brother had to suffer in a hot Chinese kitchen to support the family.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire, You will be here crying once the republicans begin their cuts to Medicare and Social Security that they are planning in 2018. You better buckle up @Dancing Fire I have a feeling it may be a bumpy ride for those not in the top 1%.
CC
The Dems. can go rob every 1% er down to their last dollar and still wouldn't be enough money to support entitlement programs in this country. The key is to get more able bodies back to work so that there will be less burden on social programs. More americans employed means more $$$ into the U.S. Treasury.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 10.51.02 AM.png

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CC
The Dems. can go rob every 1% er down to their last dollar and still wouldn't be enough money to support entitlement programs in this country. The key is to get more able bodies back to work so that there will be less burden on social programs. More americans employed means more $$$ into the U.S. Treasury.

Right! Let’s get those lazy seniors and disabled people back to work so they can stop mooching on social security and medicare!!! They’re too much of a burden!!!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s going to happen next year when he can’t deduct his real estate taxes or his mortgage interest...

For those of us in California...that is a huge sum of money.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right! Let’s get those lazy seniors and disabled people back to work so they can stop mooching on social security and medicare!!! They’re too much of a burden!!!
able-bodied..:roll2:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

People who are able should be working if they are of a working age. I am sure you can agree with that.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nah, we can just keep incarcerating people and use them for slave labor!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incarceration doesn't work that way. Inmates are not required to work as their incarceration is their punishment. They can earn good time (and money) for working which may allow them to be released earlier than their maximum release date. But that doesn't sound as funny I guess.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prison "work" programs for "money" (lol) is legalized slavery. Keep them poor, keep them in jail. It's the American way. Nothing funny about that. Shall we exchange "I disagree waved guy" now?
:wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results