carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Just remembered this quote from the Leslie Stahl 60 m Minute interview, His tweeting: “If I use it at all, I’m going to do very restrained”

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is "fictional, illusory, provocations and lies" how you say "fake news" in Russian? Smirnoff comrades!

IMG_0776.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I love "read my lips" -- because we all know how well THAT turned out the first time!

IMG_0780.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't they just meet at Mar-A-Lago where Chump likes to convene with other world leaders?

(See insert below - pic didn't attach the first time)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_0784.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just remembered this quote from the Leslie Stahl 60 m Minute interview, His tweeting: “If I use it at all, I’m going to do very restrained”

Maybe this IS the restrained version of his tweeting!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Da, Putin. Let's take the word of a man who has his dissidents murdered.

Has this been covered yet? Just in case it hasn't...because it is too weird. (Man is Roger Stone.) Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 9.15.27 AM.png

E B

Ideal_Rock
Trump on Nov. 9: “I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans and this is so important to me,” he said. “For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, I am reaching out to you so we can unify our great country.”

Trump this AM: Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 9.19.47 AM.png

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe this IS the restrained version of his tweeting!
Now that would be truly frightening. The thing is, I find it so shockingly horrifying, but highly entertaining, at the same time. I am utterly addicted, he is indeed WINNING!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 10.19.06 AM.png

giphy.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that would be truly frightening. The thing is, I find it so shockingly horrifying, but highly entertaining, at the same time. I am utterly addicted, he is indeed WINNING!
Trump totally took a lesson from Charlie Sheen! #winning #tigerblood #howquicklyweforget

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last night I stumbled upon some of my favorite THANKS OBAMA gifs, my inner dialogue everyone says "Well what about Obama and Hillaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

image.gif

image.gif

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Haha good to know we aren't the only ones!!! I just can't take all this winning!

Our other favorite thing to say these day is,
"Having a conversation with you is like a Martian talking to a Fungo."
~ Crash Davis
from Bull Durham
Although upon looking it up so I didn't misquote (trying to be factual ) :) I realize that we do misquote cuz we always say, talking to you is like talking to a fungo.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha, I get texts frequently that say "not fair!" and "SAD!" lolololololol

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cant get it to post properly, but please check out @burnedyourtweet. It's hilarious.
Note: You don't need a twitter account to view (at least on desktop)
https://twitter.com/burnedyourtweet

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Da, Putin. Let's take the word of a man who has his dissidents murdered.

Has this been covered yet? Just in case it hasn't...because it is too weird. (Man is Roger Stone.) Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 9.15.27 AM.png

Omg. Roger Stone is a terrible person. Really quite despicable - but as we well know by now, Trump attracts all of the worst people, and his voters don't care. It feels surreal that this is the new normal. I'm old enough to remember when people judged Presidents based on the company that they kept, but I guess we don't do that anymore.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
His latest NYT rant may have something to do with the news they just broke (I just posted it over in the Russia thread).
The best part about him being such a moron is that you can always figure out when a story is about to break from his unhinged tweeting. He is his own worst enemy and it's amazing.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Yes, Lovedogs keep using offensive words that were at one time associated with the mentally challenged.

Real class act you are.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So do imbecile and idiot. You've called plenty of people idiots lol.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Never used the word imbecile.

As far as idiot, yes that is wrong. So we agree.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
haha apparently people think they are experts because they can google. I can google too!!! And look-y here what I found:
"Moron" was coined in 1910 by psychologist Henry H. Goddard[3] from the Ancient Greek word μωρός (moros), which meant "dull"[4] and used to describe a person with a mental age in adulthood of between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale.[5] It was once applied to people with an IQ of 51–70, being superior in one degree to "imbecile" (IQ of 26–50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ of 0–25). The word moron, along with others including, "idiotic", "imbecilic", "stupid", and "feeble-minded", was formerly considered a valid descriptor in the psychological community, but it is now deprecated in use by psychologists.[6]

All of those words at one point were used to describe people who we would now refer to as having "intellectual disability". However, they were not offensive, they were used as a descriptor, just like "mental retardation" was up until a few years ago. But nice try, thanks for playing!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
haha apparently people think they are experts because they can google. I can google too!!! And look-y here what I found:

All of those words at one point were used to describe people who we would now refer to as having "intellectual disability". However, they were not offensive, they were used as a descriptor, just like "mental retardation" was up until a few years ago. But nice try, thanks for playing!
Omg I just found this: http://ideas.ted.com/20-words-that-once-meant-something-very-different/

The way language evolves is truly fascinating.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results