color
clarity

#JOTW Tutti Frutti?….

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@maita13.

Brilliant.

Gorgeous, sexy, svelte, creative. I love every single thing about this, both the piece and your styling :love:

Brava. I feel like it's been a while since I saw a piece and was surprised. I love that. I love it.

Thank you.

:love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love!! The style is beautiful & I love the pop of colour!

How cool that you can clip it in so many different different ways, too. I know Crispin Jewellers & quite often ogle at their pretty things.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@maita13.

Brilliant.

Gorgeous, sexy, svelte, creative. I love every single thing about this, both the piece and your styling :love:

Brava. I feel like it's been a while since I saw a piece and was surprised. I love that. I love it.

Thank you.

Ah, @yssie …..kind words indeed. I do not know how to respond articulately seeing as I’m on 3/4 of an Ambien pill. Suffice to say, I’m glad you’re surprised in the best possible way.❤️

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not quite…well, almost… but DEFINITELY Art Deco is this 3.20 tcw brooch clip with old cut pear- and marquis- (or moval?), single cut diamonds and carved cabochon rubies set in platinum hallmarked with dogs head for French origin. This is my 3rd purchase from from the wonderful Charlotte of Crispin Jewellers in the UK. I’m in love with this piece not only for its craftsmanship and variety of cuts in one piece, but also for its versatility. I’ve worn it as a bracelet, a necklace and a brooch.

Thanks for looking and happy viewing☺️☺️☺️

BF9D0130-F4B6-43F4-98E6-62BC79A26F35.jpeg

Ooooooooooooooo, it is SO gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@maita13.

Brilliant.

Thank you.

@yssie -

ETA to my response early this morning. I seriously have to rethink about replying to any texts, email or thread when I’m on Ambien. I’m not aware of half the things I do or say when I’m on it. You’ve no idea how much trouble I’ve gotten myself in by sending emails in the middle of the night! Sigh…

This is what I would say - and ought to have said- if I had read your post in a semi-lucid state:
Well, you know how much I admire not just your exquisite taste in all things bling but your particular way with words and storytelling style. I can never be as articulate as you - not even a fraction! - so I will simply say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the very kind words, yssie. I am especially moved by your expressed reaction to my much cherished brooch and beyond thrilled that you love it as much as I do. Thank you. Truly.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
As a necklace with vintage Tiffany Open Heart Toggle Mesh necklace also in Sterling Silver. I had the heart taken out and replaced it with a 14k wire.

A4BE9A0E-B139-420E-8A93-570F02C6682A.jpeg

C2D1AD6A-21F5-48D9-85A6-CCB3ADF5D7A7.jpeg
5FE82704-81D4-4331-95F4-31866448160B.jpeg 19EF636F-3E58-4791-9B17-3A702D88CB77.jpeg

ETA: I have yet to try it on as a scarf clip but will do as soon as the weather calls for it.

i love it in all the ways you wear (i bet you will thikn up other ways because its such a versatile piece)
i like it as a clip the best
and i do see how it almost wants to be tuti fruiti

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
i love it in all the ways you wear (i bet you will thikn up other ways because its such a versatile piece)
i like it as a clip the best
and i do see how it almost wants to be tuti fruiti

Thanks @Daisys and Diamonds ❤️…almost, right? Regardless, I love it so! I’m waiting on a brooch back so that I can pin it on any part of my clothing. I have a feeling I’ll love it on a scarf, too- but I’ve no solid colored scarf. Oh, wait- I do have a couple of pashminas I can try it on. Thanks again, Daisys!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie -

ETA to my response early this morning. I seriously have to rethink about replying to any texts, email or thread when I’m on Ambien. I’m not aware of half the things I do or say when I’m on it. You’ve no idea how much trouble I’ve gotten myself in by sending emails in the middle of the night! Sigh…

This is what I would say - and ought to have said- if I had read your post in a semi-lucid state:
Well, you know how much I admire not just your exquisite taste in all things bling but your particular way with words and storytelling style. I can never be as articulate as you - not even a fraction! - so I will simply say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the very kind words, yssie. I am especially moved by your expressed reaction to my much cherished brooch and beyond thrilled that you love it as much as I do. Thank you. Truly.

:lol: I didn’t think anything negative of your first response at all! But if my pleasure with your pleasure pleases you enough to say so twice - then that makes me even happier :bigsmile:

I’d love more modelling photos! ❤️

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
As a bracelet… @Neptune - the bracelet is a vintage Tiffany Somerset bracelet in Sterling Silver. FC6AEA14-BE67-46F1-AE43-88BE95A5E211.jpeg
1665550426378.png

These ways...oh, I love it. The bracelet and the clip are made for each other. You're so clever.

Mind if I ask how you attach the clip onto the bracelet securely? I don't know how the clip works, please educate me.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh LOVE!! This is so unique and beautiful and looks amazing on you!

It also looks deliciously juicy, my first thought was ahhh it looks good enough to eat!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a unique and versatile piece! I really love it on the neck chains! Beautiful find!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is fantastic and you wear it well. Thank you for sharing all the ways you can wear a brooch. It is an amazing piece!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your well deserved JOTW @maita13 :kiss2: :kiss2:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! :kiss2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Eeekster, meester!! I’m very flattered and humbled to be JOTWo_O

Thank you, thank you for the honor @PriceScopeKayti ❤️❤️❤️
and a very heartfelt thanks to you ladies for the very kind words -
@Christinak , @Ally T , @Catmom , @tyty333 , @SandyK , @lulu_ma @LightBright and everyone who viewed my post :kiss2:

@Neptune - The mesh bracelet is exactly my size and because it’s tight enough on my wrist, the clip doesn’t really move at all.

@Muluver - thanks! I will take more pics tomorrow at daylight:D

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
What a great piece! Even if it could only be worn one way, it’s magnificent.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, it’s wonderful how you can wear this piece in so many ways!

I’ve never considered clips before as I lacked the imagination to see beyond “clip it to your lapel”… thanks for sharing the piece and also the styling lessons!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning special piece to own! :kiss2: Love how versatile it is...

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this thread?! That piece is fabulous!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is incredibly beautiful and unique! :love: I love the versatility and color. Wear it in the best of health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results