shape
carat
color
clarity

Tucson veterans, please help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will be attending the AGTA and GJX shows. Are there any other must-sees? I''m also interested in crystals and the other half (who insists on tagging along) is having a fossil moment. Thanks! Also, any other tips will be appreciated.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m looking forward to a report! i''ve hesitated to go as i''m not a member of the industry and it was my understanding that the sessions/venues open to the general public were limited. a positive report from you could see me changing my mind and attending next year.

movie zombie

ps i LOVE the "fossil moment" comment....so many visions created in my mind!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
How did you get in??

PrecisionGem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those are the two toughest shows to get into. You must prove that you are a member of the trade. I simple business card will not work. You''ll need a tax id, and proof that you actually are in business, such as sales receipts etc.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2009 7:46:37 PM
Author: movie zombie
i'm looking forward to a report! i've hesitated to go as i'm not a member of the industry and it was my understanding that the sessions/venues open to the general public were limited. a positive report from you could see me changing my mind and attending next year.

movie zombie

ps i LOVE the 'fossil moment' comment....so many visions created in my mind!
Yes ma'am. I'll report back. What visions?
20.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ltlfirecracker, Gene,

I have a guest pass from one of my dealers.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
drooling just thinking about the color and sparkle.
I would love to go with an educated buyer and learn through their eyes.
Harriet, I know you will have a great time. Take pics if you can and we will
expect a full report Missy!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if I can take photos, but I will certainly report. My dealer will have to man his booth, so I''ll be left to fend for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results