shape
carat
color
clarity

Tsavorite and diamond danglies

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! :bigsmile:

Erin- the ebay seller is new to here, i believe. The danglies originally had some orange/red sapphires that i didn't like much in person (i bought those first), and when i emailed her to let her know that i'd be returning them, i told her the reason why, and asked if I can just buy the top part w/o the sapphires. She said her goldsmith can actually do it for me if i like, and that she can order the basket from stuller. I didn't see the Tan tsavs at the time, so i told her i'd have to hold off on it because i'm looking for tsav cushions, and i haven't found any. She said she'd gladly hold them for me if I'd like, but i told her not to on my behalf because who knows when i might find the tsavs. No more than a week later, Tan listed those tsavs, and of course i had to try my best to win them! At that time, i emailed her to see if the danglies are still available, and that i'd like to purchase them again. Luckily they were, so she told me she'd take off x amount for the sapphire part, added on the cost of the stuller basket and the cost of setting the tsavs, and off i sent the tsavs!

Here's the original listing. The sapphires looked a lot more orange in person and wasn't what i was looking for. She said she had these made when gold was $400/oz, that's why she was able to sell it for so cheap! http://www.ebay.com/itm/300546693005

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! Those are to die for!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the proportions of the diamonds and gems in this piece. Really beautiful!! :love:

usnwife

Rough_Rock
Wow. Love, Love, Love em.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results