clarity

Truth's Final Journey -- Or Is It?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool congrats!!!

voce

Ideal_Rock
We all know that a certain Lady Sapphire jumped out of a fish tank and started a journey full of miracles.

20180807_123120.jpg
This Lady continued to jump, higher and higher. As she jumped, she caught a name for herself - Truth. Naked, she landed on DK's doorstep. There she found a magnificent setting, shimmering with tiny diamonds.

20180807_131932.jpg
Again she jumped and OMG she landed in a brown UPS truck and OMG she was delivered to my house and OMG I DON"T BELIEVE IT!!! THE RING IS HERE!!!

20180807_132014 (1).jpg

It's on my hand!!

20180807_074053 (1).jpg

Do you see the pale yellow goodness?

20180807_132023.jpg

It's the prettiest ring I've ever seen. Honestly. The faceting is amazing. She is so elegant and dainty. The little diamonds sparkle like mad.
I'm so honored to have her here, to be able to wear her whenever I want.
So, stay tuned guys. The next adventure is around the corner, waiting in the wings.

20180807_123203.jpg
She's beautiful!!! :appl:
Don't know how I missed this fun thread when it first came out, but belated congrats! :geek2:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know she's a world traveler, and was wondering where Truth might be spending Christmas?

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know she's a world traveler, and was wondering where Truth might be spending Christmas?
She is happily spending Christmas here in Texas. Early next year she will be on a jaunt to Tuscon, hoping her other mom will join her in 2020...

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG....@Suzanne2 she is GORGEOAMAZEBALLS!!!

O.O can I say how sad I am that I was away from PS when Truth finally metamorphosed from her DKJ cocoon? I've been following Truths journey since the lighter days...and she turned out absolutely wonderful!

Congrats to both you and @Bron357 you've raised a gorgeous jet setting little sparkler!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm still amazed that I own half of such a beautiful ring. Every time I wear her out I get stopped by people to admire her. "Is that a yellow diamond?"
Of course, I'm walking around with my hand up in the air and I'm hard to miss...I'm not shy...

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm still amazed that I own half of such a beautiful ring. Every time I wear her out I get stopped by people to admire her. "Is that a yellow diamond?"
Of course, I'm walking around with my hand up in the air and I'm hard to miss...I'm not shy...

Lol I can totally see you humming: "throw your hands up in the air like you just dont care" as you walk down the block...

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm completely confused but Truth is gorgeous!

And all those rubies are making me drool!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results