shape
carat
color
clarity

Truth's Final Journey -- Or Is It?

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We all know that a certain Lady Sapphire jumped out of a fish tank and started a journey full of miracles.

20180807_123120.jpg
This Lady continued to jump, higher and higher. As she jumped, she caught a name for herself - Truth. Naked, she landed on DK's doorstep. There she found a magnificent setting, shimmering with tiny diamonds.

20180807_131932.jpg
Again she jumped and OMG she landed in a brown UPS truck and OMG she was delivered to my house and OMG I DON"T BELIEVE IT!!! THE RING IS HERE!!!

20180807_132014 (1).jpg

It's on my hand!!

20180807_074053 (1).jpg

Do you see the pale yellow goodness?

20180807_132023.jpg

It's the prettiest ring I've ever seen. Honestly. The faceting is amazing. She is so elegant and dainty. The little diamonds sparkle like mad.
I'm so honored to have her here, to be able to wear her whenever I want.
So, stay tuned guys. The next adventure is around the corner, waiting in the wings.

20180807_123203.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! This is awesome!

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring is magnificent! The faceting on the sapphire is amazing! I can't wait to hear of the next adventure!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s just beautiful @suzanne2 effervescent like the finest champagne, and so at home in your gorgeous setting.

Wear her in good health - always!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Love the yellow!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love the setting.. I love the map.. beautful.. gorgeous ring.. I'm beside myself.. congratulations!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring and such a great story! Enjoy!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I love the story and this gorgeous ring!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about this ring. From the thrilling story with its ups and downs (and twisty turns) to the pure yellow deliciousness of this diamond like sapphire. :love: David did this beauty justice. The ring is just perfect in every way. It looks downright amazing on you. I love it. :kiss2:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! But I’m confused. I thought this beauty belonged to Bron. My apologies if I missed something.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truth looks amazing in that setting!!! DK did a great job!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you every one of you! Thank you!
@mrs-b, @kindred, @prs, @Austina,@Catmom, @Tekate, @JPie, @scoutfinch, @elle_71125, @nala, @tyty333
It really is fate. I don't know how this happened, well I do, but I don't believe it. @Bron357 is an amazing woman and this is the last time I'm saying that. I don't want her head to swell. @nala, we are ALL confused. You are the first one to stand up and ask! How did I end up with this gorgeous ring? Is this her last stop? I don't know! Somehow or another she is split down the middle - but that's really hard to do. I'm supposed to send her back at some point. Bron trusted me enough to send her here.
But there's a problem. I REALLY like this ring.
We shall see.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hullo Admin, over here, look, look, look :wavey::wavey::wavey:
This is not just a #JOTW contender, but JEWEL OF THE YEAR!
Her beauty, her story and her absolutely amazing place of residence (and I mean David Klass workmanship, not Suzanne’s finger - ha ha).
Yes, dear readers, Truth is living and loving life on the other side of the world from where she started.
What a long and huge adventure she has been on. A cardboard box for 30 odd years, saved at the last minute from going into a rubbish skip (yes, my auction bid was the only one) being thrown in with hundreds of other “mere crystals and semi precious gemstones” to which she quite rightly objected and made herself known to me.
Spokesgem for all her colleagues - “Hey, we are SPECIAL”
And special she is and always will be.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W:love:w!!! Out of this world!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bron...I'm sure the jeweler that held on to this stone would be proud of her today. She's been through a lot and come a long way from a dusty box
that was being auctioned off.:appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks beautiful on your finger! So Nice to have a ‘shared baby’, together with @Bron357 Enjoy wearing her!!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love her. :love:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a beautiful stone and beautiful setting! I can't believe it sat in a box for 30 years. What color, and that setting. I'm repeating myself. There just aren't words.

And your story telling is awesome!! Enjoy her.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Whoa, what? This is AWESOME!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Just yellowy goodness & sunshine happiness all in one place! Enjoy your 'shared custody' & wear that baby like it deserves to be worn!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bron357 you are an amazing and lovely woman!! You enrich this forum beyond measure! @suzanne2 you are as well! Enjoy that spectacular gem and all she represents, lucky indeed!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You guys are so kind. Every congratulation and every wow makes me happier than ever and I'm so glad I found the courage to post here. This is such a warm and welcoming forum, sort of an island of goodwill in a sea of internet nastiness. These posts are why I visit as often as I can.

@elle_71125, @ZestfullyBling, @tyty333, @whitewave, @Acinom, @ringo865, @Alex T, @Bonfire, @ohsomethingshiney

You are all fantastic. I am smiling from ear to ear. Thanks!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Loving this thread.:appl:

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely a must for #JOTW! Now, i’m plenty confused where Truth is making her home but as long as she is cherished, adored and photographed often for PS, it’s all good to me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results