shape
carat
color
clarity

Tristan, did you see the new Fancy Deep Pink Round?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.fancydiamonds.net/view_diamonds/5326.htm

DROOL-O-RAMA!

I think it would make a nice companion to my green which is 2 points lighter.
They both have funny culets so they are both probably embarrassed when the other FCDs make fun of them being different.
It really looks close to red.

I could look for a yellow round and make a traffic light piece of jewelry.
The traffic light would be a RED light since its color is stronger than the green and I'd find a yellow that was not too intense too.
Unless YOU plan on grabbing it first. :naughty:

It's shallow at 53.4% but I think that's because of the large culet; the side view shows crown and pavilion angles that don't look too bad. (I've seen sooo much worse!)
This means the light performance may be decent.

qqqqq.jpg

8888.png

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
i think it's the 4th one in his line up! right tristan? at least that's what i'm guessing... and the new EC is the 3rd in his line up...

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Yep. It is VERY gorgeous.

Both are in my lineup. Both are ridiculously gorgeous.

That new EC with the near intense pink at 0.56ct, VS1 clarity, and good symmetry and polish and argyle inscription.

This is the one I was calling the OMC. With the open culet.

You should see it in real life. Really really nice deep pink/red fire in the stone. it is AMAZING.

Hey, you think I have bad taste or something? :tongue: My final 3 gemstones in the lineup were ridiculously hard to pick from ok?

I think I picked well for a FCD newbie. :praise:

But seriously, I hope they both go to good homes. They are both really beautiful.

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, light performance wise, it doesn't throw light on the crown as much as my pink. It tends to gather light through the body. It reflects a very rich inner fire. Might actually be light bleeding out but it is very very lovely to watch. I stared at it for more than 10 minutes not saying anything - it was so gorgeous.

If you can afford to make it yours, i doubt you would return it.

It is a VERY nice fancy deep. Usually the deep is unpleasant, this one seems to be some weird kind of deep pink that is a dark vivid and close to reddish toned specimen. Heck, you know FCD colours. All over the place.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, of course, now that you mention it.
How could I have not noticed? :confused:

It really IS a fine Deep Pink.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tristan - I know you don't want a halo but thought I'd just show you what a similar reddish pink diamond looks like with a halo in the same size. This one is irradiated however but I don't care because I love it!!! Please excuse the copious amounts of lint in the photo!

Diamond Red 6 Remake.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Kenny, SWOON!!!! :shock:

That and your lovely little green would make an amazing bypass ring!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
:-o :love: :-o :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: Oh dear...breathtaking :lickout:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny - they are so gorgeous! Incredible!

LD - I can only imagine how this ring sparkes in real life!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results