carat
color
clarity

Tribute to Three

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings for a beautiful woman!
Sending lots of good thoughts and healing vibes your way!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings are beautiful and a wonderful tribute. I'm so very sorry you were diagnosed with cancer but glad the worst of the chemo is behind you. My strongest healing vibes are coming out your way.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the meaning behind this tribute! Beautiful rings looking just right on your long fingers. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom I am so incredibly sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but love the rings you got and hope they bring you much happiness during a hard time. I'm wishing you all the best, always!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings Acinom (as expected). Sleek yet substantial. Elegant as always. Thanks for always being such an uplifting, supportive, energetic and friendly member of this forum- even when you were going through a very hard time. You are an inspiration and I can't wait for the day you are done with your treatments and are cured.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Playing with colours:
04175343-B8E5-4859-B5DD-CADB82C3F721.jpeg
1A5EBE64-CA52-4ADD-8B63-FE19F3C92CC4.jpeg 848A88A8-6A9C-4740-831E-E64B7AFE4499.jpeg 618C5BE7-F5EC-40BA-9B43-B5A7D9898417.jpeg 8FEA8443-33ED-4A9A-ACBD-75F00663ACB4.jpeg
The diamond is a pre-PS find. The blue sapphite is repurposed: it’s part of the blue/pink twin from The Gem Trader. It used to be part of a beautiful DK ring but I have parted with that ring as it did not get enough wear.

The local jeweller sourced a bright yellow sapphire. It was a beauty but I instantly fell in love with the warmth of this yellow/orange stone.

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom, I’m so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I’m sending your prayers and hugs. I’m glad to hear you have such a strong support system. That is so important. Stay strong and enjoy your beautiful tribute rings.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are GORGEOUS and a fitting tribute to your family.

Breast cancer no matter how mild is not a walk in the park as some of us know, and chemo is nasty. Been there, have a few T-shirts!

Take care of yourself, mentally and physically. We not only adore your collection but we also adore you as well. Thank you for including us on your life's journey. Be well ,friend (hugs).

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My thoughts are with you Acinom... your taste in rings is spectacular, so I expect your physicians, your family and friends are also spectacular. I expect you to keep us informed of how you are doing and how it's going and I totally expect you to be fine. You are a class act all the way, with ring taste I only wish I could do. Sending you a special hug.

CDC71613-C6CA-4E07-B839-C56F6A3E3E42.jpeg Hommage à trois...

As a tribute to my husband and 2 kids I had a ringset created locally.
I december I was unexpectedly diagnosed with breast cancer and my 3 heroes (and my family and friends) are supporting me during all the treatments. I am so grateful for their support!

The yellow (orange) sapphire, the blue sapphire and the diamond are set in 18K RG

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh Acinom, I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I am glad the awful chemo is behind you now. I wish you well and much health and happiness in the years ahead. You are one of my favourite people on PS - you are always so kind and positive. I always look forward to your posts and threads, although this one did come as a shock.

I love your tribute rings. They are stunning as are all your other rings but these one have such special meaning.

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Acinom, leave it to you to express your feelings in jewelry! I have followed your lovely treasures, your kind words and encouragement to all, your advice and all your pieces that have been inspiration for so many as well as some of the most iconic pieces on the board. As someone who also values the meaning behind my few pieces, I can understand some of how it makes you feel to have and wear them. I am so glad these new rings sound like they will not only give you joy to look at them but also comfort and support during this challenge. I admire your positive spirit and send you my positive thoughts as you move through treatment on to recovery. Keep up the good work!!! (((hugs)))

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow Acinom, what a tough thing to have to go through...your rings are gorgeous & I love how you given tribute to your soul supporters. My wish is for healing & regaining your peace after all you've been through. Sending buckets of dust as well!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your rings look amazing and the story behind them is so beautiful. Wishing you the very best dear Acinom.

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The rings indeed look precious and what a fantastic gesture!

Sending my well wishes to you and may all work out for the best for you in these trying times! May you have a speedy and comfortable recovery!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sleek, elegant and sophisticated rings Acinom.
Wishing you all the best for a full recovery, take care and sending you lots of healing energy from Australia.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. Absolutely stunning.
Sending you healing hugs for getting through your treatment.
Wear them with love and good health, wish I’m sure will be just around the corner once that pesky (and nasty) chemo treatment is finished.
Me thinks you really be needing a lovely pink diamond as well.:appl:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom you have exquisite taste and these are beautiful meaningful pieces. I’m so sorry for your diagnosis but hopefully you’re starting to come right with the less intense chemo. All the best of luck for your health to recover completely

Gemobsessed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom, so sorry to hear about your diagnosis and wish you get well soon! The rings are incredible and hope they bring you much joy during such a difficult time in your life. This too shall pass.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh Acinom! You are a gentle light on Pricescope. Your advice and council is measured and always helpful and your elegant taste is something we all aspire to. So pleased that the bad chemo is over and the good chemo is easier on you. Many hugs to you and your family.

And your rings!! Such liquid. luscious yellow gold and they stack so well!:clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey::wavey:Thank you all for your kind words! I have enjoyed reading your posts.
@chatoyancy : so glad indeed with the support I get. I can do this. But not by myself.
@Arcadian : thank you for sharing that you have also been there. Hope you have recovered. It’s not a light stroll indeed.
@Tekate : oww thank you! I am indeed in great hands. Both with family/friends as well as with the physicians.
@Poodles4me : feel so humbled by your kind words. And yes: super happy the heaviest chemo is behind me now.
@lilysweet : I have always loved pieces with a meaning, but these are extra special to me.
@sarahb : was shocked to hear the diagnosis, but it sank in soon and I felt and feel really strong.
@2Neezers : I was a bit nervous about these rings as I wanted them to look really good. I am really happy with the way they’ve turned out.
@Seaglow : thanks! I do have the confindence that it will turn out well.
@Sparkles88 : feeling the vibes from Australia here in Europe!
@Bron357 : ah, a sparkling pink diamond for a good recovery, haha
@foxinsox : I already feel much better now with the ‘regular’ chemo. And somehow time is moving quickly!
@Gemobsessed : yes, this one will pass. I am convinced by that as well.
@suzanne2 : oww, your post made me blush. Thank you!!!

Thanks again dear PS friends!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some pics while wearing each ring separately. I love the look of the 18k RG
CB2CEE19-D6CF-4227-848B-0B432061C0A2.jpeg 610D49B4-86DF-4387-BB7D-B6EA6926C247.jpeg 9B05B20E-EE4F-43C1-B6CD-0422EF37EB85.jpeg 215046DD-C6A9-4D7D-903C-46EE87E6DC04.jpeg CB615386-B6A8-4171-A662-D797977A77B0.jpeg

These rings are so luxurious and rich and look GORGEOUS on you!:love::love::love:
Times Three!:appl::appl::appl:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such beautiful rings to represent the “gems” in your life! Wishing you perfect healing. You are blessed to have a great family supporting you. Be well!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These rings are so luxurious and rich and look GORGEOUS on you!:love::love::love:
Times Three!:appl::appl::appl:
Aww, thank you Missy. Love your enthusiasm!

I love them all but THAT BLUE, I mean wow! =)2
Thank you! I am also a huge fan of everything blue!

Such beautiful rings to represent the “gems” in your life! Wishing you perfect healing. You are blessed to have a great family supporting you. Be well!
Thanks! I indeed feel quite blessed. Because of family an friends supporting me, but also because I feel privileged that I have access to great doctors and medication. Unfortunately not everyone has access to a great healthcare system.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These rings are just glorious! The meaning behind them is beautiful & I hope you can take comfort when wearing them that you have your 3 treasures near. Sending so many positive thoughts & healing vibes your way. I wish you a speedy recovery & good health.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results