shape
carat
color
clarity

Tribute to Three

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CDC71613-C6CA-4E07-B839-C56F6A3E3E42.jpeg Hommage à trois...

As a tribute to my husband and 2 kids I had a ringset created locally.
I december I was unexpectedly diagnosed with breast cancer and my 3 heroes (and my family and friends) are supporting me during all the treatments. I am so grateful for their support!

The yellow (orange) sapphire, the blue sapphire and the diamond are set in 18K RG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Acinom what a beautiful tribute and gorgeous rings. And sending you bucketloads of healing vibes and hugs. I hope you’re doing well!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Acinom what a beautiful tribute and gorgeous rings. And sending you bucketloads of healing vibes and hugs. I hope you’re doing well!!!
Thank you dear Missy!
I am actually feeling quite good as I have leve the double chemo behind me now and I am now getting a more ‘friendly’ chemo. My family & friends sports and yoga are keeping me positive and strong!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such classic, elegant pieces. And, love the tribute and the sentiment in them. It shows. I’m so sorry about that diagnosis. What a shock it must have been. Wishing you physical and emotional resilience and flexibility in the healing process!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. :blackeye: I'm glad that the worst of the Chemo treatments are behind you and I hope it gets even better from here on out.

I love your tribute rings. :kiss2: May I ask which ring belongs to which person? Is it their birthstones?

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh Acinom, I am so sorry to hear about the bad news. :( I wish you speedy recovery. The rings are beautiful, and I love the chunky metal supporting the gems. That is one of my fav setting styles. I see many gemstone dealers wearing their gems or reference stones in that way. I imagine they look fabulous on you. Take care and wear them in good health. :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, your new rings are beautiful and I love what they represent, may they bring you comfort during such a difficult time.

I'm really sorry about your diagnosis and all you've been through these past months. I will be keeping you in my thoughts as you go through your treatments and am sending lots of love and comfort to you. So glad the support from loved ones is seeing you through and you are feeling ok, (((HUGS)))

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m also sending you healing wishes. And what beautiful and fitting rings as a tribute to your family - solid (for their support) yet fluid too (better to be fluid under pressure, than to be too rigid and crack with the force). The rose gold sets off each stone gorgeously.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. :blackeye: I'm glad that the worst of the Chemo treatments are behind you and I hope it gets even better from here on out.

I love your tribute rings. :kiss2: May I ask which ring belongs to which person? Is it their birthstones?
Thank you elle!
My husband is the strong diamond.
My youngest is the ‘wild’ and playful yellow/orange sapphire
My oldest is the peaceful and relaxed blue sapphire

For stacking rings, I always love to connect gemstone ‘characters’ to real life personalities

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Acinom, I'm so sorry to hear this:( You are such a wonderful, kind and positive person. I am so sad that you have to go through this. The rings are gorgeous- the metal almost looks liquid! That is a really really nice diamond too- no bowtie, just gorgeous. Almost looks like an old cut!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love the solid grounded simplicity in the beautiful rings.

Here's sending you loads of good vibes, best wishes and strength for a speedy recovery!

S

SparkliesLuver

I was so excited to see your new trio of gorgeous, sentimental rings but was immediately saddened when I read your diagnosis. Wow. I'm so sorry to hear of that news, but I'm glad the worst treatment is behind you. It sounds like your family and friends are a truly wonderful group! Cheers to them!

I wish you a better path going forward, and I hope when you wear the rings they warm your heart. And you know we all need hand shots. ;-)

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness, Acinom, I am so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. The rings are beautiful, and you have my strongest wishes for a full recovery. I'm glad you have a solid support system. <3

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such classic, elegant pieces. And, love the tribute and the sentiment in them. It shows. I’m so sorry about that diagnosis. What a shock it must have been. Wishing you physical and emotional resilience and flexibility in the healing process!
Thank you for your good wishes bluegemz! It was quite a shock indeed at first but somehow I adepted quickly and somehow it did not affect my sense of happiness.

And thank you for liking the rings! I was thrilled when I collected them.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you elle!
My husband is the strong diamond.
My youngest is the ‘wild’ and playful yellow/orange sapphire
My oldest is the peaceful and relaxed blue sapphire

For stacking rings, I always love to connect gemstone ‘characters’ to real life personalities

I LOVE this! I never thought about connecting gemstones and personality. What a novel concept. It's beautiful! :love:

Please post hand shots, when you get a chance.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Acinom, I am so sorry to hear about the bad news. :( I wish you speedy recovery. The rings are beautiful, and I love the chunky metal supporting the gems. That is one of my fav setting styles. I see many gemstone dealers wearing their gems or reference stones in that way. I imagine they look fabulous on you. Take care and wear them in good health. :wavey:
Thank you for your kind words!

This has been one of my favourite setting styles for long as well. Will post some handpics later

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, your new rings are beautiful and I love what they represent, may they bring you comfort during such a difficult time.

I'm really sorry about your diagnosis and all you've been through these past months. I will be keeping you in my thoughts as you go through your treatments and am sending lots of love and comfort to you. So glad the support from loved ones is seeing you through and you are feeling ok, (((HUGS)))
Thank you for your warm words junebug! We women are blessed with so much strength.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m also sending you healing wishes. And what beautiful and fitting rings as a tribute to your family - solid (for their support) yet fluid too (better to be fluid under pressure, than to be too rigid and crack with the force). The rose gold sets off each stone gorgeously.
Love what you are saying about solidness and fluidness. That’s exactly how I feel it.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying for you Acinom. I admire your positive attitude and I know it will serve you well.

LOVE THOSE RINGS!!!! What an awesome tribute!

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, I love the way they are connected to the personalities. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom...........Sending hugs that you are on a path to stability and wholeness after treatment concludes. On a selfish level I was GLAD to see what you did with the rings! I've done the same thing and found that creating jewelry 'with meaning' when facing difficult times kept me hopeful and focused. I hope the rings represent all the best in your life--they are beautiful!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was so excited to see your new trio of gorgeous, sentimental rings but was immediately saddened when I read your diagnosis. Wow. I'm so sorry to hear of that news, but I'm glad the worst treatment is behind you. It sounds like your family and friends are a truly wonderful group! Cheers to them!

I wish you a better path going forward, and I hope when you wear the rings they warm your heart. And you know we all need hand shots. ;-)
Thank you dear sparkliesluver!
These are just rings, but I indeed love the sentiment behind it at and they indeed warm my heart

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, Acinom, I am so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. The rings are beautiful, and you have my strongest wishes for a full recovery. I'm glad you have a solid support system. <3
Thank you Tourmaline!
I am so grateful to have such a strong support system

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful in every way! Such love...

Sending healing thoughts to you.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, I love the way they are connected to the personalities. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thank you for your warm words LJsapphire!

Acinom...........Sending hugs that you are on a path to stability and wholeness after treatment concludes. On a selfish level I was GLAD to see what you did with the rings! I've done the same thing and found that creating jewelry 'with meaning' when facing difficult times kept me hopeful and focused. I hope the rings represent all the best in your life--they are beautiful!
Thank you! And thanks for liking the rings. While I have different priorities now, I still enjoy jewelry, especially when they are meaningful

Reactions: AV_

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more pics and a handshot.
I love the versatility of these rings as they can be worn alone, a combination of two or all three together
60DB86AD-877D-45D0-8683-3C343FB386DD.jpeg 0BB3887E-D284-402A-8BBC-13B3B7CDA649.jpeg 6FBC0991-35D0-4117-9654-471F1A864976.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Acinom, I'm so sorry to hear this:( You are such a wonderful, kind and positive person. I am so sad that you have to go through this. The rings are gorgeous- the metal almost looks liquid! That is a really really nice diamond too- no bowtie, just gorgeous. Almost looks like an old cut!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Thank you Sox! My positive nature is exactly what gets me through this!

The diamond is a pre-PS find. Had no idea about diamond cut back then. But it’s inderd really decent and I love the champagne colour

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the solid grounded simplicity in the beautiful rings.

Here's sending you loads of good vibes, best wishes and strength for a speedy recovery!
Thank you! Feeling the vibes already!

Praying for you Acinom. I admire your positive attitude and I know it will serve you well.

LOVE THOSE RINGS!!!! What an awesome tribute!
Thank you ceg!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results