carat
color
clarity

Tribute to Three

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cancer (and its treatment) suck. Much success to you in your recovery.

Your rings are gorgeous.

kind regards--Sharon

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
F076F753-11E4-4F9C-99E0-5B90B86B53DE.jpeg DD479F9C-16BB-4642-95A1-E48A8CF486EC.jpeg 20610F12-C6CB-45F7-A340-D7D9FC7CD78D.jpeg
These rings are just glorious! The meaning behind them is beautiful & I hope you can take comfort when wearing them that you have your 3 treasures near. Sending so many positive thoughts & healing vibes your way. I wish you a speedy recovery & good health.
Thank you! It feels so special to wear these rings.
HI:

Cancer (and its treatment) suck. Much success to you in your recovery.

Your rings are gorgeous.

kind regards--Sharon
The treatment is indeed quite heavy. But I feel blessed to be treated in the best hospital in my country, which happens to be in the city were I live!
Thank you for your kind words!

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings, get well Acinom!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear that dear acinom, recently I've really been missing your presence on the forum. I feel like I know you via your postings!

I wish you the greatest health and I am so glad you have your beautiful family fully supporting you, good friends and family are all that really matter, when all is said and done.

Best wishes and please keep posting here, I am sure I'm not alone in missing your presence. :kiss2:

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just followed on from the Stack of the Day thread and the significance of this stunning set makes me admire them--and you!!!--even more, @Acinom. Your artistic eye really makes your collection so unique and special. Wishing you light and joy.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely rings and sentiment -- so sorry about the circumstances. Best wishes going forward!

Can I ask a practical question -- if that's not too crass? Do you have a close-up side view of one of them? They're not gypsy style -- there's a gap in the bezel above and below the stone. Can you or someone educate me on that? Is that a design element (very pretty) or is it essential for this type of mounting? I like pretty and simple and these define it! Do you know the biggest dimension for one of the stones?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
B85DCF47-15AE-4494-A93A-6AEF92767286.jpeg
Gorgeous rings, get well Acinom!
Thank you! I know I will get there!

I am so sorry to hear that dear acinom, recently I've really been missing your presence on the forum. I feel like I know you via your postings!

I wish you the greatest health and I am so glad you have your beautiful family fully supporting you, good friends and family are all that really matter, when all is said and done.

Best wishes and please keep posting here, I am sure I'm not alone in missing your presence. :kiss2:
Oww, thank you!

And yes: I enjoy being on PS and I will continue to post despite Big Ban. This was a ban breaking project for a reason.

Just followed on from the Stack of the Day thread and the significance of this stunning set makes me admire them--and you!!!--even more, @Acinom. Your artistic eye really makes your collection so unique and special. Wishing you light and joy.
Thank you! The set came out even better than expected. Love wearing the rings because of the meaning behind it.

Lovely rings and sentiment -- so sorry about the circumstances. Best wishes going forward!

Can I ask a practical question -- if that's not too crass? Do you have a close-up side view of one of them? They're not gypsy style -- there's a gap in the bezel above and below the stone. Can you or someone educate me on that? Is that a design element (very pretty) or is it essential for this type of mounting? I like pretty and simple and these define it! Do you know the biggest dimension for one of the stones?
Thank you LilAlex.
The jeweller wanted to add te gap because it shows a bit more of the stones. In his opinion it also adds a more feminine/ elegant touch. So, it’s a style element. He used to make the same rings without the gap. Will make a close up and will look up the dimensions of the stone.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LilAlex : here are the dimensions of the blue sapphire. The diamond has more or less the same dimensions. The orange sapphire had a deeper cut and was recut to match.
E931569C-2266-4A24-B734-C95B2E5412BD.jpeg

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the reply and the details, @Acinom -- lovely setting and beautiful stones! And the rose gold is the perfect hue!

P

Petalouda

Your rings are beautiful and I swear your sweet and strong spirit shines through on this forum. Wishing you all the best!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the reply and the details, @Acinom -- lovely setting and beautiful stones! And the rose gold is the perfect hue!
You’re welcome @LilAlex !!
I have included some pics of the profile with the ‘cutout’ below.

Your rings are beautiful and I swear your sweet and strong spirit shines through on this forum. Wishing you all the best!
Aww, thank you @Petalouda !
B58B20C4-3F74-410C-93C2-D65B7F911E4F.jpeg D90F00F2-5006-409B-B164-F1B945CD02EE.jpeg FBAB5F14-8AAA-473C-A098-80498E85A66A.jpeg 42069530-26D7-453E-8C0C-0596CF3218DD.jpeg 07E5D0D8-D3B7-4AE9-9F93-00AD497E50F6.jpeg

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Acinom! Just lovely and shows the geometry clearly. You have great taste!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your trio of rings are beautiful, but the symbolism behind them makes them even more so :) Strength and healing vibes going out to you!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings!!!! I'm sure everyone here is sending you ongoing hugs and lots of positive thoughts and well wishes for a speedy recovery.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I’m hoping you’ll fully recover soon Acinom. I love your rings, they are gorgeous on your hand. You’ll enjoy them for many years to come.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings both on their own and as a set. I'm so sorry to hear about your battle from cancer but glad that you've gotten through the more difficult part of the treatment and are feeling better. Stay strong and wishing you a full recovery.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saw this. Those rings look gorgeous on you @Acinom but I'm so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Draw strength from your loved ones, they are there for you. Wishing you well ~

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely rings and get well soon!

DK :))

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow these are beautiful @Acinom! I really love how your designs are so sleek and that the stones always take centre stage. I'm sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis. I'm glad you are getting stronger and feeling better, and that you have such a loving and supportive family. Hang in there! Will pray for your recovery.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Acinom, I'm so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. My brother's wife is also going through breast cancer treatment. You will be in my thoughts. Your rings are lovely, just like you!! Take care of yourself.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow these are beautiful @Acinom! I really love how your designs are so sleek and that the stones always take centre stage. I'm sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis. I'm glad you are getting stronger and feeling better, and that you have such a loving and supportive family. Hang in there! Will pray for your recovery.
Thank you!!! And glad you like this set of rings as they are so special for me.

Oh Acinom, I'm so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. My brother's wife is also going through breast cancer treatment. You will be in my thoughts. Your rings are lovely, just like you!! Take care of yourself.
So sorry to hear this. Hooe your sister in law is coping well with the treatments.
Thank you for your kind words!

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Just stopping by to wish you well Acinom. Your positive attitude has no doubt served you well. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Lovely rings, by the way, as always...

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stopping by to wish you well Acinom. Your positive attitude has no doubt served you well. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Lovely rings, by the way, as always...
Thank you for your kind words and positive vibes!!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this thread the first time around. Sorry to hear about your treatments and wishing you a speedy and full recovery. buckets and buckets of DUST!!!!
I love the rings, the sentiment behind them and you wear them so well.
Healing vibes to you!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this thread the first time around. Sorry to hear about your treatments and wishing you a speedy and full recovery. buckets and buckets of DUST!!!!
I love the rings, the sentiment behind them and you wear them so well.
Healing vibes to you!!!
Aww, thank you kipari! For you wishes and for liking the set of rings.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Acinom
I just saw this thread. Big big hugs to you and healing vibes! Your rings are gorgeous and what they represent is even more beautiful. I am so glad you have such strength and love around you. Stay Strong!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results