shape
carat
color
clarity

Treated myself to 50th bday! Never married. Just bought a beautiful european cut ring to wear on my right hand.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful new ring!

tommysmom

Rough_Rock
Thanks so very much! Mixed emotions. I feel guilty on such a splurge but I do fall in love every time I look at it! I treat myself to jewelry for every milestone bday. Can’t wait for a man to buy it for me at this point!

Here is another purchase, age 35 Garnet and mine cut halo 39010F24-2563-45E4-87BF-3DC00D94E4A0.jpeg

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so very much! Mixed emotions. I feel guilty on such a splurge but I do fall in love every time I look at it! I treat myself to jewelry for every milestone bday. Can’t wait for a man to buy it for me at this point!

Never feel guilty. It is your money, you earned it and if you get enjoyment from seeing the flash on your hand as a recognition of a life well lived then good. And this way you get exactly what your heart desires versus hoping someone else will pick the "right" stone or setting or having to negotiate when you don't love it.

You should do a self-given milestone birthday thread! I think lots of us have bought ourselves gifts that others in our lives (partners, parents) wouldn't.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You GO GIRL!
Its a stunning ring and well deserved by you for you.
It is money well spent, it’s an investment in ongoing joy and pleasure when you gaze down on that beauty.
No amount of looking and loving will wear it out.
Enjoy.
Start saving for your next milestone gift :dance:

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:More pictures of this one, please! And beautiful hands!

How did you end up selecting this stone and setting, if you want to share?

So happy that this brings you so much joy to wear and look at, and love that you made this purchase just for you!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Good for you!!! Wear your beautiful rings in good health. May they bring you much happiness.

tommysmom

Rough_Rock
Never feel guilty. It is your money, you earned it and if you get enjoyment from seeing the flash on your hand as a recognition of a life well lived then good. And this way you get exactly what your heart desires versus hoping someone else will pick the "right" stone or setting or having to negotiate when you don't love it.

You should do a self-given milestone birthday thread! I think lots of us have bought ourselves gifts that others in our lives (partners, parents) wouldn't.

Thank you for your supportive words! And yes, I work and do earn my own money. Love your idea of self-gifts thread!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!! What are the stats on that gorgeousness??? So so beautiful!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both rings are gorgeous! Would love to see more pics, please.

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous rings! I'm glad you treated yourself; don't feel guilty... life is short and you deserve to have something that gives you joy whenever you look at it. Looking forward to seeing what your next milestone brings you!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both your rings are beautiful!!! Don’t feel quilty for making a purchase that brings you joy.

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
You Go Girl! I love that women are buying jewelry they like and your oec is gorgeous on your hand

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!! Just absolutely stunning!! Happy birthday! I am so glad you treated yourself!!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! Perfect RHR for a milestone birthday, Congrats!

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
It’s Beautiful!! Congrats!! it looks great on your hand.

tommysmom

Rough_Rock

Hoping posting specs here is ok to do. I found this ring at a local, family jewelry store. Know just a little history- a woman who inherited the ring sold it because she likes really plain and simple jewelry and would never wear it. It was her grandmother’s. The jeweler estimates the ring is 19th century. It is 1.5 carats, K,

tommysmom

Rough_Rock
Hoping posting specs here is okay to do. I found this ring at a local, family jewelry store. Know just a little history- a woman who inherited the ring sold it because she likes really plain and simple jewelry and would never wear it. It was her grandmother’s. The jeweler estimates the ring is 19th century. It is 1.5 carats, K, VS2. The smaller side diamonds I didn’t ask about. Oops

tommysmom

Rough_Rock
OMG wow wow wow. Good for you! Share more pictures, it is incredible

Thanks so much. It’s so fun looking at other’s pretty rings! I just posted more pics.

tommysmom

Rough_Rock
image.jpg
You GO GIRL!
Its a stunning ring and well deserved by you for you.
It is money well spent, it’s an investment in ongoing joy and pleasure when you gaze down on that beauty.
No amount of looking and loving will wear it out.
Enjoy.
Start saving for your next milestone gift :dance:

Thanks for your support!!! Damn straight, I agree on all you said and it will help me stay out of TJ Maxx and Homegoods…for awhile. Lol

tommysmom

Rough_Rock
OMG wow wow wow. Good for you! Share more pictures, it is incredible

Holy cow, I just enlarged your profile pic and your ring is a stunner!!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very stunning on you! You did good! Is the ring in platinum?
-C4C

elizat

Ideal_Rock
It's a beautiful ring and looks lovely on you! I am all for a person buying their own special pieces. I think it's a fabulous gift to yourself for a big birthday. I often think that if we wait for someone else to buy us something special, whether big or small, we may be waiting a while!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Lord woman you are on a roll! Two spectacular, gorgeous rings- I am smitten with both. If this is how you roll when you turn 50, look out world. The best is yet to come.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results