shape
carat
color
clarity

Transitional Cut Lab Diamond

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Hi - (Other than Rhino) - do you know if anyone sells Transitional Cut Lab diamonds?

I was looking for a company where it would be easy to buy from. I'd love to purchase from Rhino - but wasn't looking to spend that amount.

Thank you for your help!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Paisley2628 . They are hard to come by. If you will consider another option we have some very smart PS members who ended up with gorgeous transitional cut diamonds after having a modern RB diamond re-cut by Ashley from SW Diamonds.

The 2.11 was listed on Loupetroop for sale and I don't know if it has sold yet. It is so beautiful and the fact that it is faint pink really sounds so attractive to me.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Paisley2628 . They are hard to come by. If you will consider another option we have some very smart PS members who ended up with gorgeous transitional cut diamonds after having a modern RB diamond re-cut by Ashley from SW Diamonds.

The 2.11 was listed on Loupetroop for sale and I don't know if it has sold yet. It is so beautiful and the fact that it is faint pink really sounds so attractive to me.

Thank you @Lisa Loves Shiny

I am a bit intimidated by getting a diamond custom cut. I will read the recut experiences you included for me.

I would love a transitional diamond, as my mom had a transitional for her engagement ring. ( back in 1949 !) .
She lost the diamond about ten years before she passed away- but never wanted to replace the stone.

maldkelton

Shiny_Rock

Its still available!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results