shape
carat
color
clarity

Tranny in YG Excel Tiffany replica

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Hi Pricescopers!

I have owned an approximately 2 ct N/O (according to Ari) - Q/R (according to Dave Atlas) transitional diamond with some fluorescence for a couple of years now, and until now it was in a platinum Art Deco setting. While I loved it in that ring, I haven't been wearing it much lately. I've been itching to wear some yellow gold so I thought I'd switch things up by having the tranny placed into my original ering mounting, the Tiffany replica by Excel diamonds. I asked JBEG to facilitate the change and they couldn't have been more accommodating- many thanks to Grace for all of her help!

I am loving how the diamond looks against the yellow gold. Here are some quick photos I took with my cell phone!

image-2291932570.jpg

image-1118412461.jpg

image-56104517.jpg

image-4006777079.jpg

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
A few more..

image-3789159016.jpg

image-1784159040.jpg

image-4157698025.jpg

image-1155750885.jpg

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Last few- thanks for looking! :)

image-1303434108.jpg

image-3023806712.jpg

image-2548919264.jpg

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
That is stunning! I'm about to set my little OEC (1.09 N/O/P) into a YG solitaire mounting as well; I wish I had one as nice as yours!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
IE_Princess said:
That is stunning! I'm about to set my little OEC (1.09 N/O/P) into a YG solitaire mounting as well; I wish I had one as nice as yours!

Thanks IE_Princess! I think you will really like how your warm diamond and yg complement one another- please post pics once it's done! And I wish I had a diamond as gorgeous as your Aurora- the admiration is definitely mutual. :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! I have always loved their Tiffany replica and your stone looks gorgeous in it. Did you get the matching band or is that your band? Enjoy your new set - the six prongs add so much oomph in size to the stone IMO!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is soooooo gorgeous!!! It reminds me of Demelza's ring with the Superbcert Excel Tiff Replica!! Love it!! :love: :love:

...and it looks HUGE on your finger!!! Congrats to you! :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, I love the warm color against your skintone -- perfect!! =)

Would you mind telling us the diameter of your stone and your finger size??

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
MissGotRocks said:
It is beautiful! I have always loved their Tiffany replica and your stone looks gorgeous in it. Did you get the matching band or is that your band? Enjoy your new set - the six prongs add so much oomph in size to the stone IMO!

Thank you MissGotRocks! :) I don't yet have the matching band but am scouring eBay for one as I think it will work best with a knife edge band. The one in these pics is just a plain gold band I have and decided to wear with the ering for now.

I totally agree on the size of the diamond- I'm surprised it seems so large, as it is lower set in this current mounting, but I think the prongs and the contrast with the yg really help it pop!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
msop04 said:
Also, I love the warm color against your skintone -- perfect!! =)

Would you mind telling us the diameter of your stone and your finger size??

Thank you for your kind words msop04! Demelza's set is pure perfection and I am thrilled my ring reminds you of hers!

The diamond measures 8.05-8.12 and my finger size is 4.75. :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful on your finger!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
AprilBaby said:
Very beautiful on your finger!

Thank you AprilBaby! :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! That first picture is perfection! I have always loved that setting and especially love it in yellow gold with the platinum head. So timeless and classic! Congrats!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Catmom and Demelza! :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to chime in again to just speak to this simple pairing. A beautiful diamond in a simple setting with a plain gold wedding ring - I think this speaks to the whole idea of engagement ring/wedding band. Symbolic without frills - beautifully simplistic. This just speaks to me on so many levels - interesting because I changed my ering to a three stone and wedding band to a diamond band. Somehow it makes me scratch my head and wonder why. . . your set is just so beautiful to me!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
So chic! I love that diamond. The faceting is beautiful.

I think this calls for an updated family bling picture! Your collection is out of this world!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Really, really beautiful - I love the faceting, such a gorgeous stone. :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful tranny, and I love the new setting it really enhances the stone!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful, I love your cushion too!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, elegant, and classic! I love the YG, it looks gorgeous against your skin.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty set! Seeing the classic beauty makes me really wish I had that look! I love the yellow gold too. Gorgeous.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it looks beautiful, so classic and elegant!! :love: I loved the other setting too, but this one definitely showcases your stone better and really makes the diamond pop! Looks huge on your hand!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very chic and elegant!!
And so beautiful and warm on your finger!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
nom.nom.nom yummy yellow gold! It looks so good on you! Beautiful diamond, too :love:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
This is soooo beautiful. Looks amazing on you, gorgeous :love: :love:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Sigh..... just sheer perfection...

So simple, and elegant, and somehow...restful. I love it :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, so you have a gorgeous platinum (I think) antique ring, an incredible rose gold set with a cushion, and now you have a yellow gold set with an OEC, too!!!!!! :love: :appl:

You are my hero! :bigsmile:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! Perfect! I love this KS. really, really :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I bow to your beautiful collection, tis the goodies of Royalty!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting is graceful and yet as solid looking as the stone. A good match that looks great on you. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results