shape
carat
color
clarity

Tranny in YG Excel Tiffany replica

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Hi Pricescopers!

I have owned an approximately 2 ct N/O (according to Ari) - Q/R (according to Dave Atlas) transitional diamond with some fluorescence for a couple of years now, and until now it was in a platinum Art Deco setting. While I loved it in that ring, I haven't been wearing it much lately. I've been itching to wear some yellow gold so I thought I'd switch things up by having the tranny placed into my original ering mounting, the Tiffany replica by Excel diamonds. I asked JBEG to facilitate the change and they couldn't have been more accommodating- many thanks to Grace for all of her help!

I am loving how the diamond looks against the yellow gold. Here are some quick photos I took with my cell phone!

image-2291932570.jpg

image-1118412461.jpg

image-56104517.jpg

image-4006777079.jpg

A few more..

image-3789159016.jpg

image-1784159040.jpg

image-4157698025.jpg

image-1155750885.jpg

Last few- thanks for looking! :)

image-1303434108.jpg

image-3023806712.jpg

image-2548919264.jpg

That is stunning! I'm about to set my little OEC (1.09 N/O/P) into a YG solitaire mounting as well; I wish I had one as nice as yours!

IE_Princess said:
That is stunning! I'm about to set my little OEC (1.09 N/O/P) into a YG solitaire mounting as well; I wish I had one as nice as yours!

Thanks IE_Princess! I think you will really like how your warm diamond and yg complement one another- please post pics once it's done! And I wish I had a diamond as gorgeous as your Aurora- the admiration is definitely mutual. :)

It is beautiful! I have always loved their Tiffany replica and your stone looks gorgeous in it. Did you get the matching band or is that your band? Enjoy your new set - the six prongs add so much oomph in size to the stone IMO!

This is soooooo gorgeous!!! It reminds me of Demelza's ring with the Superbcert Excel Tiff Replica!! Love it!! :love: :love:

...and it looks HUGE on your finger!!! Congrats to you! :appl:

Also, I love the warm color against your skintone -- perfect!! =)

Would you mind telling us the diameter of your stone and your finger size??

MissGotRocks said:
It is beautiful! I have always loved their Tiffany replica and your stone looks gorgeous in it. Did you get the matching band or is that your band? Enjoy your new set - the six prongs add so much oomph in size to the stone IMO!

Thank you MissGotRocks! :) I don't yet have the matching band but am scouring eBay for one as I think it will work best with a knife edge band. The one in these pics is just a plain gold band I have and decided to wear with the ering for now.

I totally agree on the size of the diamond- I'm surprised it seems so large, as it is lower set in this current mounting, but I think the prongs and the contrast with the yg really help it pop!

msop04 said:
Also, I love the warm color against your skintone -- perfect!! =)

Would you mind telling us the diameter of your stone and your finger size??

Thank you for your kind words msop04! Demelza's set is pure perfection and I am thrilled my ring reminds you of hers!

The diamond measures 8.05-8.12 and my finger size is 4.75. :)

Very beautiful on your finger!

AprilBaby said:
Very beautiful on your finger!

Thank you AprilBaby! :)

It's gorgeous!

Absolutely gorgeous! That first picture is perfection! I have always loved that setting and especially love it in yellow gold with the platinum head. So timeless and classic! Congrats!

Thank you Catmom and Demelza! :)

I have to chime in again to just speak to this simple pairing. A beautiful diamond in a simple setting with a plain gold wedding ring - I think this speaks to the whole idea of engagement ring/wedding band. Symbolic without frills - beautifully simplistic. This just speaks to me on so many levels - interesting because I changed my ering to a three stone and wedding band to a diamond band. Somehow it makes me scratch my head and wonder why. . . your set is just so beautiful to me!!

So chic! I love that diamond. The faceting is beautiful.

I think this calls for an updated family bling picture! Your collection is out of this world!

Really, really beautiful - I love the faceting, such a gorgeous stone. :love:

Beautiful tranny, and I love the new setting it really enhances the stone!!!

It is beautiful, I love your cushion too!

Beautiful, elegant, and classic! I love the YG, it looks gorgeous against your skin.

Such a pretty set! Seeing the classic beauty makes me really wish I had that look! I love the yellow gold too. Gorgeous.

Oh it looks beautiful, so classic and elegant!! :love: I loved the other setting too, but this one definitely showcases your stone better and really makes the diamond pop! Looks huge on your hand!

Very chic and elegant!!
And so beautiful and warm on your finger!

nom.nom.nom yummy yellow gold! It looks so good on you! Beautiful diamond, too :love:

This is soooo beautiful. Looks amazing on you, gorgeous :love: :love:

Sigh..... just sheer perfection...

So simple, and elegant, and somehow...restful. I love it :love:

Okay, so you have a gorgeous platinum (I think) antique ring, an incredible rose gold set with a cushion, and now you have a yellow gold set with an OEC, too!!!!!! :love: :appl:

You are my hero! :bigsmile:

Amazing! Perfect! I love this KS. really, really :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I bow to your beautiful collection, tis the goodies of Royalty!!!

The setting is graceful and yet as solid looking as the stone. A good match that looks great on you. :))

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP