shape
carat
color
clarity

Tradeshop...Some Unique Platinum Designs & Engraving

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well I spent a couple hours on the Tradeshop site sifting through many many designs and picked out some of my favorites which include some very detailed platinum work...I love all of these designs and thought it would be fun to share with all of you..Enjoy
wavey.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

cindy-lee2.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

cool393.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

crump1.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

elkin-done.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

4thfinal.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

kindt-done.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

lesbo-done.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

romanlaurealleaf.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

stock2.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

stock3.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

stock4.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

wolfson-draw.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

jessesgirlsring.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are those prongs cast or am I dreaming
eek.gif

There were some mixed reviews about Tradeshop on an older thread... but if one likes celtic designs, that is surely a great place
1.gif
And that H&A intro (AGS specials?) is something I have not seen a couple of months ago, at my last tradeshop click
2.gif
Their bezel-set trillion solitairs are right on target for my taste
9.gif

Not sure what to call this type of eclectic operation, but here is one more (smaller site, similar technicals and a few nice designs).

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

coolbezel.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have read many good things about them, besides the one post on Pricescope you are referring too..

These designs are all from the drawing board to carving the wax to custom production and really struck me..
wacko.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 12/29/2003 12:53:28 AM Colored Gemstone Nut wrote:

I have read many good things about them, besides the one post on Pricescope you are referring too..

These designs are all from the drawing board to carving the wax to custom production and really struck me..
wacko.gif

----------------

No direct contact with these guys yet (first e-mail remained unaswered, so I never lookek back), but I am glad to hear any good reviews esp. that you like their things. And yes, I surely love their "production line" approack: in fcat, I would not have it any other way...
Thanks for bringing Tradeshop on display here again
2.gif

rayelsey

Rough_Rock
Very cool
1.gif

Well, imagine my suprize when I walked into this thread, and saw some things I really enjoyed making with the folks. One of the things I try to do is to show more than just the finished piece, but rather I enjoy showing the custom waxes, celtic masters and letting a person see the steps which all snap together for breathtaking custom.

My thing is I wanted to explain with my first posting that after thirty five years of running Oregon's largest union wholesale tradeshop and perhaps I can say that ideas do not get "dumbed down" here. I hope that by treating each job as the onlhy project in the world each might be all they can be...

If you want to see a sensory overload of creative project hit this link
1.gif

http://www.tradeshop.com/master/current.shtml

So, for my first post here on pricescope I want first to thank Colored Gem Nut for showing off some of the most fun projects here, and putting a very large smile on this old tradeshopper, on the very last day of the year.

Ray Elsey

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ray..

Welcome to Pricescope...
9.gif

I am glad you are posting here and have spent many hours on your site. Every time I look through the custom archives I see something new..
9.gif

Hope you stick around and keep those designs coming...
21.gif

Peter in NC

Rough_Rock
WOW this is a blast from the past. Mine is the 7th from the top. Ray made it for me after I got back from the invasion of Iraq. I am in the Marines and decided to pop the question.

He did it in a MONTH from start to finish and I truly felt like I was his only customer. THESE guys ROCK ! ! ! no pun intended. The Fiance loved it. The night I gave it to her the room was light only by candle light and it threw the most brilliant sparkles around the room. I couldn''t have dreamed that one up. Completely blew her away.

thanks again Ray. When I inherit those millions from the long lost Aunt I will keep ya busy for months.

Peter

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting this, looks like they do very lovely work.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2003 6:14:40 PM
Author: rayelsey
Very cool
1.gif

Well, imagine my suprize when I walked into this thread, and saw some things I really enjoyed making with the folks. One of the things I try to do is to show more than just the finished piece, but rather I enjoy showing the custom waxes, celtic masters and letting a person see the steps which all snap together for breathtaking custom.

My thing is I wanted to explain with my first posting that after thirty five years of running Oregon''s largest union wholesale tradeshop and perhaps I can say that ideas do not get ''dumbed down'' here. I hope that by treating each job as the onlhy project in the world each might be all they can be...

1.gif

So, for my first post here on pricescope I want first to thank Colored Gem Nut for showing off some of the most fun projects here, and putting a very large smile on this old tradeshopper, on the very last day of the year.

Ray Elsey
Wow, you''re right here in oregon! How conVENient!! hehehehehe... off to look at yet more rings... :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow... I really like #9 - the engraving is so unique and detailed... it tells a wonderful story vs "just" looking pretty (which it also does well lol) and that''s just almost unheard of these days but very respected! yay!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2006 2:48:13 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 12/31/2003 6:14:40 PM
Author: rayelsey
Very cool
1.gif

My thing is I wanted to explain with my first posting that after thirty five years of running Oregon''s largest union wholesale tradeshop and perhaps I can say that ideas do not get ''dumbed down'' here. I hope that by treating each job as the onlhy project in the world each might be all they can be...

1.gif

Ray Elsey
Wow, you''re right here in oregon! How conVENient!! hehehehehe... off to look at yet more rings... :)
I didn''t realize someone had given an almost 3 year bump to this thread!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Tradeshop is right in my town!! I live in Porltand, OR..

Ray---you still have a Tim N. working for you? My old boyfriend in the 90s was a good friend of his & he housesat for them a few summers in a row. He & Katy are good people--That was my first induction into the world of gorgeous jewelry...her sapphire engagement ring was to die for.

I personally LOOOOVE Tradeshops website & peruse for eyecandy purposes on a regular basis.

I have been forever ruined.

Jeannine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results