Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Trade members: Show us your ONE favorite piece! A little

armywife13|1398947416|3664220 said:
ericad said:
Cough, cough. Can I change my answer?

:Up_to_something:
I vote yes! Show us your goody!!!!

Ohhhh I think I know which one it is ::) Idk if admin will allow another picture so I'll go start a thread on it :bigsmile:

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade

vintagelover229|1398949822|3664239 said:
ericad said:

Ohhhh I think I know which one it is ::) Idk if admin will allow another picture so I'll go start a thread on it :bigsmile:

:appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

ericad said:
vintagelover229|1398949822|3664239 said:
ericad said:

:appl:

Yay!!!! Thanks vintagelover! :appl:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

We are in the process of making several intricate and completely handmade pieces with fancy colored diamonds using old, precise techniques, until they are finished, right now I like this necklace we recently made because the center stone is beautifully cut with great light return and the necklace is versatile; not too complicated for day wear but great for evening wear as well. I have made it for myself but we will see. The piece is entirely handmade except for the chain; 14 K white gold-palladium alloy unplated as I preferred a more natural look for the moment (may get it rhodium plated later), center diamond is 0.57 ct GIA natural fancy yellow VS2 pear modified brilliant, surrounded by 31 ajoure set colorless RB diamonds 1.5 points each, E-F, VVS-VS, total ctw is just over 1 carat. It is fun sharing our work and hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.
ed_yellow_necklace_setting_closeup_resized.jpg
ed_yellow_necklace_best_closeup_really_close_resized.jpg
ed_my_yellow_necklace_best_closeup_for_ps_resized.jpg
ed_my_yellow_necklace_1_best_resized.jpg

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Andelain|1395953384|3642486 said:
gemgirl|1395947172|3642443 said:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that this is someone's favorite piece. Especially someone who works in the business! That's my Bella pendant that I designed for Whiteflash. This photo is the variation with the center stone bezeled. The original (mine) has prongs. Thanks so much for the compliment!and love to all of my friends at WF!

That's so pretty! I told the folks at WF that if they ever put the pendant I designed into production they'd better name it after me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Andelain! BIG {{{hugs}}} honey. I'm not often on Pricescope any more (not enough time in the day) and I was so worried about you after not hearing anything from you in soooo long! I'm glad you're OK.

While we were in the midst of tweaking the drawings I was faxing every other day to WF, Renee told me I had to choose a name. I told her I'd have to think about it. She said (I SO love that young woman) no, you don't have to think about it. What do you talk about all-the-time? Your dogs right? Who is your lovebug? Bella. And I knew that Bella in Italian means "beautiful" so that was it. My pendant that wasn't even done yet, became the "Bella". I was happy. Thank you my sweet Renee! ;))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ovi, can you tell us where you are located and what is your specialty? Colored stones? Diamonds? Vintage? Modern? We can always use more vendors around here!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Hi Aprilbaby,

Haha you have found me so I can no longer hide.:))) Now I really better be careful about what I say since I definitely do not want to end up on Ella's bad side. I can post a link, which is still very much under construction, pix being uploaded, etc. but you can check it out, I could tell you what I like as a person the most but I am very scared of Ella.:)))

So here is one link to my website: http://finbheara.com/stellaestrella/

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning! I love the tourmaline bracelet! So you are in Hungary?
Edited to say: you are most certainly a woman, and a very pretty one at that! So cool to have more colored diamonds vendors!!!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Hi Aprilbaby, thanks so very much, I really mean that. Yes I am in Hungary now, I moved back to Europe from the US but it is not so bad as I got to live and follow my dream to work with diamonds and jewelry. By accident (if we believe in that) I also met the most wonderful person and professional who is my jeweler, believe me I am very lucky. We do work with everything, FCDs are my personal passion, my jeweler loves colored stones and colorless diamonds too. Ok 'nuf said for now.:))) Again thanks for the compliments! I cannot believe how many kind people are on here.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Ah I also wanted to add Aprilbaby that I think distance no longer limits us so in a way it does not matter where I am, there is cyberspace, we can make friends with people we could never meet in the past, there are great couriers for me to use like Malca Amit, I still mostly work for abroad, sadly where I live jewelry had no culture during communism.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I agree, the world is much smaller and the internet allows us to buy world wide! I' think our European friends will be glad to see a colored diamond vendor from Europe.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Thanks so much AprilBaby for all your very nice comments.:))) I hope that others share my passion, I feel very privileged because I can do what I love.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

OV, that yellow pear is just delish! :love: :love: :love:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Thank you very much Andelain, you made me feel great.:))) Feedback is so very important. I have a hard time parting with my stones because I pick each one since I fall in love with them, this one is one of my favorites, she made my heart sing even though she is not big, one example of how much I now realize cut matters even in fancies. I have to remind myself that I cannot be selfish and keep them all to myself.:)))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:-o Wow, Dan!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

That blue...... :-o :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

Good LAWD this thread isn;t good for my heart! :love: :love: :love:

LtypeI

Shiny_Rock
Trade

I'm very late to this game, but wanted to participate! This piece isn't in my shop, I made it for myself and really enjoy wearing it. It's a strand of large rainbow ripple pearls worn with a very long strand of tiny cream off-round freshwater pearls twisted and draped over it. I adore this piece. It gets a bit fiddly, since I'm always playing with the drape, but I love the look of the two types of pearls together.

I'm posting two images of the necklace draped on a neck form, and a third that has better lighting to show the colors.

Enjoy!

img_4892.jpg

img_4893.jpg

img_4894.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

Those pearls are stunning! I love them all drapey together that way!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

LtypeI|1403024633|3695046 said:
I'm very late to this game, but wanted to participate! This piece isn't in my shop, I made it for myself and really enjoy wearing it. It's a strand of large rainbow ripple pearls worn with a very long strand of tiny cream off-round freshwater pearls twisted and draped over it. I adore this piece. It gets a bit fiddly, since I'm always playing with the drape, but I love the look of the two types of pearls together.

I'm posting two images of the necklace draped on a neck form, and a third that has better lighting to show the colors.

Enjoy!

good laws do I love that NECKLACE!

Suranas_Jewelove

Rough_Rock
Trade

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

30yearsfodiamonds, that blue diamond ring is AMAZING! One of my favorite pieces on PS now!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock

Erik Carlson GG|1395812132|3641524 said:
My personal favorite 7.2 carat natural non-heated vivid orange sapphire

(I really wish I could post on PS more often :) )

Seeing this simply makes me happy. Gorgeous!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Thanks to Ella for doing this thread awhile back. :clap: I had to come back and look at all the beautiful pieces again. If you haven't looked at this thread yet then you are in for a treat. Lots of gorgeous eye candy from the PS trade members! :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Since its been over a year since this thread was started, could the TMs be allowed to post a new (or another) favorite piece? Please? :pray:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results