shape
carat
color
clarity

Tourmaline Lover

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
TL -

I was just looking through the eye-candy thread and saw some of your lovely gemstone. Do you have any "collection" shots? I keep seeing glimpses of your gems here and there; I''d love to see it in its entirety.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Bookworm, I'm flattered.
9.gif

Check out my gallery pictures under my profile (click on my name to get to my profile). Most of my collection is there. I try to update time to time with photos of newer pieces. Some of the pictures were taken with my old digicam though, which didn't accurately represent the pictures that well.

Unfortunately, I don't have my whole collection there, but you can see lots of rings and stones in the same place.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Your collection is so extensive TL! It seems like you have an example of every single gemstone or setting that I love hehe.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Just lovely! A great way to start my day. I am impressed that you have so many of your stones set! Now I know where to go if I need a rainbow on a cloudy day. Sending a hug!!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I got a question,TL:
My favorite is, (of course) the neon blue.
I would have no idea how to look for that stone, nor what the cost would be.
But since we can dream, have you ever seen a pair of them for stud earrings?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are all so kind. Thank you.

As to extensive collections, I actually think LovingDiamonds has the most extensive collection I've seen on this forum. It's quite amazing, and I'm in awe of her gems and her cuprians as well.

As for all the stones I have set, it's big time thanks to LOGR for making great settings at affordable prices.

PinkTower, as for cuprian studs, I have never seen them, but ParaibaInternational sells small stones you can make into studs. Not sure of the cost.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your cuprians- they are just TDF
30.gif
and all your vivid stones- of course you know rthat I always tell you
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results