shape
carat
color
clarity

Totally off topic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Done
21.gif

I am a bit biased too as both of my parents were teachers- kindergarten and college respectively.
I''d love to see the results when you put them together.
Good luck!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I am just finishing my MSW...I know how crappy grad school can be....I filled out your survey-good luck!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Done!...I am a teacher, as were both my parents, so I found this survey VERY interesting!

hopefulbutpoor

Rough_Rock
Again - thank you so much to everyone who took my survey - I''m up to about 400 responses out of 2,000 needed, so feel free to pass the link along to, well, everyone you know! I will post the results here when I finish up. Happy Easter and Happy Purim to all my fellow LIWs! and now it''s time for bed, nighty night!
emotion-20.gif

hopefulbutpoor

Rough_Rock
almost there - 12 more days and 1,250 responses to go! anyone out there not take my survey yet?

hopefulbutpoor

Rough_Rock
I just want to say a great big THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to fill out my survey. . .I wound up with 1,076 respondents - a bit shy of my 2,000 goal, but hopefully my school accepts it and I graduate in June as planned. Again, thank you, thank you, thank you for helping out a fellow LIW!
35.gif
36.gif
34.gif
font>

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Bless your heart I know how hard you must be working! It seems so backward to have all this stress with all the good weather. Beh. I was thinking about it earlier and I have written about 1000 pages this semester...I cannot imagine what grad school will be like *shudder*. Would you consider posting the data from your study. I imagine the LIW are curious to see how things went. Good Luck!

hopefulbutpoor

Rough_Rock
As soon as I finish putting everything together, I will definitely post the results. . . 2 interesting facts so far: 
Older men are by far the most critical group - they can be downright nasty and most of them have NO idea what goes into being a teacher. They seem to imagine that teachers are ONLY in school and working when the children are and many of them said they believe teachers are OVERpaid!
Also, according to the United States Census, the average median earnings of kindergarten teachers are LESS than movie theater projectionists, parking lot attendants, and bartenders to name a few. . .does anyone else see something really wrong with that?
29.gif

Now I have to go back to writing this monster paper - and finishing up the group project that is due the SAME DAY! Panic attack - I don''t have time!!!!!
32.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very Neat! Congrats!...and your website was not too boring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results