shape
carat
color
clarity

Tomorrow I have to say goodbye to Ruby (black and white cat in my avatar pic).

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry. If life spans reflected what our pets deserved through sheer awesomeness, they would outlive us. We'd never have to say goodbye. I am sorry for your loss.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Just one more photo. I had been looking for this one but had to find in my zillions of photos. Makes me think of DaVinci’s quote “the smallest feline is a masterpiece.”

3FC0931C-D7C0-4EEB-8B5C-11E4C4A9B86F.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no. I’m so sorry @Mreader. There’s no way to make it hurt less. But your PS friends are here and thinking of you. Ruby left this world knowing how loved she was and will always be :(sad

Big ::HUGS::. You made the hardest choice for you and the best choice for her and she loves you as much as you love her ❤️

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so sorry that you are going through this. As a cat and animal lover, I feel your pain. I’ve been through this and it hurts so bad. You will never forget your kitty. She was lucky to have you as her human.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. Such a hard and brave thing to do. You have given the gift of peace out of your love for each other. May her memories bring you joy in time. Take care of yourself.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @Mreader, this is such a hard thing to go through. Thinking of you and sending comfort. Take care. <3

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Sending you gentle hugs. Take care.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results