shape
carat
color
clarity

Tomorrow I have to say goodbye to Ruby (black and white cat in my avatar pic).

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so heartbreaking for you. Losing a pet is right up there on the list of the most distressing situations us humans find ourselves in.

I am so glad to hear you will be with her. She will need her mummy to soothe her & comfort her. Be brave. And then make sure you look after yourself & be gentle.

Huge hugs to you. You are doing the right thing.

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
I feel for you & I have been in this situation too.
It’s an extremely difficult time, so many blessings to you & yours!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry, thinking of you and your much loved cat.

DK :cry2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry @Mreader.
You are giving Ruby the greatest gift of all.
Peace from suffering.
It is an act of great love.
Sending you gentle hugs and may Ruby go gently and be at peace.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Mreader, I am so very sorry you have to go through this. This final act of love and care is just wrenching. And I think your timing is good, when you don't know where they're sleeping, it's time.
Ruby is so beautiful and so sweet, I hope she stays in your avatar. She's very special. I hope you will find peace.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am heartbroken for you MReader. A very difficult experience and I am sure you are spending as much time possible with Ruby right now. I held my MiMi in my arms until everything was over. She had kidney failure too and I did my best to extend it with special food and all. Till this day, I am unable to look at old photographs of her.

Take your time to grieve. Sending much kitty dust to both.

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Oh @Mreader I'm so so sorry to hear this. It's so hard to say goodbye, even when you know it's best. I hope that you take comfort in all of your wonderful memories with her and that someday you'll be able to look at pictures of her and feel the love you had for her rather than the sadness at her passing.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear this. Losing part of your family is so very hard, and the love we share with our animals is such a special kind of unconditional love..I'm sure Ruby had a truly wonderful life with you. My heart hurts for you. Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos of her ❤️

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
So so sorry to hear @Mreader . One of the hardest things we have to do in this life. Went through this with my 17 year old dog several years ago. Heartbreaking.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry Mreader. I have gone thru this experience a couple of times, and it just plain ol' sucks. Be brave, knowing that you are doing the right thing for her. Sending you hugs.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @Mreader . My heart goes out to you. Its such a difficult and heartwrenching thing to do even though you know its
time. Be gentle with yourself and give yourself time to grieve/heal.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear this. I know exactly and can't speak about it, still.

Sending you wishes for love and comfort. Your decision to accept pain of your own in order to prevent her suffering is the bravest, kindest thing. We're all with you in this. It is the largest, most courageous act of love that humankind has to offer.

<3

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
@Mreader im so heartbroken to hear this, Ruby is a beautiful cat and I’m sure just a love all around. I’m so glad you were able to provide her the love and warmth she deserved. I hope she crosses the rainbow bridge peacefully and finds calm there. Sending you my love

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh @Mreader I'm so sorry. I just saw this. I went through this with one of my dogs. It's never easy. I hope Ruby is now pain free and resting peacefully <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results