shape
carat
color
clarity

Together at last: Signed Pieces Eternity Band w/ Elaineh inspired WF Tiffany Knife Edge!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I really love this look. It is so purdy!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo Jenn, thank you again for the detalied info... I too am prepared for the rubbing... Lesley at white flash did tell me the paved knife edge band would be a good option... i waiting to see what Pawel comes up with :) Your set just knocks me out.. Ok my story... I have been on Pricescope for about 4 years and have had several sets yellow gold, platinum, 18kt white gold. (alll very busy) Mainly all of the sets i purchased were for a 1.75ct marquise i had that was terrible quality. After getting rid of the marquise stone i received a beautiful 1.61 ct I/SI1 from my hubby....However, we put it my orginal set we bought for the marquise... Long story short....my stone seemed to get lost and look like a much smaller stone....So I went to Pearlmans and bought a new/used set (use to be LynnB''s) and placed my 1.61 in it... Well the setting is to die for but it is so large that my 1.61 looks like a .50.... (Nothing wrong with a .50 if that''s what we had bought)hehehhehe.... Sooo to go way back .....when we were upgrading my set about 6 months before i found pricescope my hubby begged me to get a classic solitare..said then i could change the wedding band daily but the ering would always match.... So along came JCrow and it is the first set on pricescope that made me go .....SOLITARE!! I was still unsure and the BAMMMMMM!! You showed up with this to die for classic set.... Hubby and I both agreed it was the one.................So after your set appeared.... we were sold.... As for my LynnB setting whiteflash is going to set a colored stone in it for me to wear as a rhr :) My hubby is thrilled with your set and SAID THANK GOOOOODNESS you showed up with it :)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The epitome of tastefulness and class! Love the set!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set. Really enjoying this thread. Is the rubbing just going to scratch the metal? Or are the stones at risk for chipping? Scratches in plat. are no big deal. I just hope that the diamonds are safe.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooooooooooo Jenn, they received my setting and diamond on Monday, certified everything last night and hopefully now are beginning to get my setting and diamond together ;-) WOOOOOOOOOOOO They have a Monday ship date... I was so hoping they could ship tomorrow.... How long before it shipped did you get your photos????? Once your diamond was cleared how long before they sent photos???? They also found me a beautiful green tourmaline for my old setting and will be setting it toooo :) SOOOOOO ANXIOUS!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Woobug02, that is awesome!
9.gif
I bought my diamond from WF, I placed my order on a Wednesday and received my ring the following Thursday, but there were a couple of production delays, one me deciding the morning after I placed the order that I wanted mine to look like Elaineh''s and then at the end WF wanted another day to work on the head, I think because they were doing this modified knife edge setting for only the 2nd time or so. I got pics the day it shipped.
36.gif
I can NOT wait to see yours! And the beautiful new green tourmaline! Lucky girl!!!! What band are you going to do with this knife edge setting? I can''t remember if you finalized that yet or not.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOO thank you sooo much for the info ...... I AM SOOOOO EXCITED I can hardly stand it.... I haven''t decided on a band yet... I love the one at signed pieces but really like the idea of the 3/4 one at Whiteflash...that way it can be sized if I ever need to.. I really want your bling size band but they don''t have one. Lesley said the paved knifed edge is a BEAUTY!!! TOOO MANY DECISIONS :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
jenn, could you do me a favor and take a picture with all three of your rings on... ering, plain band and diamond band. I am trying to see how big of stones I should get.... I would soo grateful :)

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!
30.gif
Your set is my dream set!!!! It''s perfect in every possible way!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
They look perfect together. Very classy, and very sparkly!!!!!
30.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Jenn, which band is this from signed pieces....Tell me about the prongs and setting??

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Hey woobug02! I''m so happy for you that you finall have all of your beautiful rings! :) My shared prong band is just the regular (not Raphael) round shared prong Signed Pieces eternity with 6 pointer stones. G-H color, platinum, came out to 1.68ctw. (but I just counted the stones and there are 22, which makes the stones .076 each........hmmmmmm, I ordered with 6 pointers but oh well, I love how it fits with my ring.) ha ha!

By the way, I''m sorry I never took pics of all 3 of my rings for you! I''ve been busy with a recent trip and just the normal day to day of 2 small kiddos. My band is just a plain 2mm band, not knife edge, so it looks kinda silly with our ring.......your knife edge makes me want one soooo bad! I like the look of the plain band between the ering and diamond band.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
No problem :) I am loving your band soo much.. Both of my rings are 5.25 but the band definately feel bigger....I stay tilted on my finger... There is alot of metal on the band... Katiedid menitoned that tooo... I want mine to sit like yours... Hum, was your instock or did they make it for you???? Thank you!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo who was your sales person at Signed Pieces?? I was dealing Pawel

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I dealt with Isaac when I ordered and Pawel after the order was complete. Both were very nice and helpful. I did have to "order" mine to get a size 4.75......but they got it to me in less than 3 weeks!
36.gif
I only have the BN eternity band to compare it to, but this one sits SO much better with our ering. SO much better.
30.gif
What are you going to do? Might WF be able to modify your band somehow to get it to sit closer?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo, Pawel has been very nice... I am trying to love my new band but it isn''t wowing me... I am going to contact Lesely and see what they suggest.... I did contact Pawel and ask him what style band you have... It looks jut perfect with our ring.... We have almost the exact same size diamond..... I am a little blue ;(

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Guess I missed commenting on this earlier.....very pretty!
30.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, Woobug02, I don''t want you to be blue! Did Pawel say he could make sure the ring would sit like mine? Or did Lesley say she could some how modify your band? You need to be happy! I feel like I REALLY lucked out getting this band to sit so well with our ering, but I don''t understand what makes one sit fine and the next not so well...........

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Jenn
face23.gif
Hubby told me to wear it and like Jcrow said it may begin to feel better... I contacted Pawel but it may take him awhile to get back to me....

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooo Jenn, Pawel found your ring !!! Only I would have to have it custome made??? Is that what you did?? Did you send your ering in to them or just take your chances???

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, mine was custom made. I didn''t send my ering, just took my chances. Seems to me that if they make it like mine and if they make it the same ring size as your ering then your result should be very similar to mine. I''ll try to take some more pics of how mine sit together, incase this might help even WF get the band you have to work but also to show you that it sits nicely---but not completely perfectly. :)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OH Please take pictures!!! Thank you soo much!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set, one of my all time favorites. I love it!!!
36.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Incredible set! I think it looks great!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW WOW WOW I just LOVE the side view of the ering.

The two bands look perfect together. CONGRATS
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooo jenn, are you still loving your larger stones in your eternity band :)

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
woo, slightly off topic (please forgive the thread jack), are you the one who was going to do the yurman double band ring? i have you and that project in the back of my mind. i liked the mounting and was interested in seeing it who ever was doing it. if it was you has this new project negated that? thanks! just disregard if it''s to nosey.
2.gif

newbie999

Rough_Rock
Hi Jenn, thanks for the great thread! I absolutely love love love your set!! Thanks for pointing me to your thread as it''s really helped. If possible, I''d love to see profile shots of the set to see exactly how far up the eternity sits beside the e-ring. I''m heaps paranoid now. My e-ring is WG...so I might just get a WG plain knife-edge for the time being and then get a platinum eternity when we reset my diamond in plat. Do you think it would be ok to get a plain knife-edge in plat and wear it with the WG e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results