shape
carat
color
clarity

Todd Reed antique rose cut multi colored diamond ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. Love all the colors, the different shapes, the wonderful old cuts. Amazing!!
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well damn!!! I just wrote a long post thanking everyone that I haven't thanked already for the nice comments and I lost the whole thing. Please know that I appreciate your kind words even though I don't have time to retype my post right now because I have to bolt off and pick up a client.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is soooo cool!!! I love the colors, the antique cuts, and the bezels!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
all that worrying for nothing...it''s so cool and looks great on you!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I LOVE it - just gorgeous! Great gold work, and beautiful stones!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh...that is extraordinary. It looks like a queen''s piece -- like something you''d see in a museum described as jewels from royalty. I love the angle with the rose diamond showing. It is gorgeous.

It is magic!!!!!!!! Such luxury. So beautiful. That is amazing. I would swoon over that. I want one!
30.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DJ! That ring is so yummy! I had to tell you this.... today I was walking through the mall and there''s this gallery I''ve never been in before (Tahill Gallery) and right in the window.... a whole display of Todd Reed pieces!!!! And your ring was there! It is so gorgeous in real life!
30.gif
30.gif
They had at least 15 pieces, all so lovely. I think I may be putting an item on my want list
31.gif
lol

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new ring, it is so yummy and different!

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhhh... it''s *lovely*!!!!!!!!!!

I love the yellow gold, the colours, the cuts, the shapes.... but especially the history of it! How exciting to think of some of the people that might have worn your diamonds, what they wore & what they got up to.. just magical!

x x x

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all!!!

Asscher, I''m so jealous that you got to see a bunch of Todd Reed pieces! I''d never even heard of him until I came across the few items in that store in Michigan. Hopefully I''ll see some others at the show in a few weeks (although part of me is afraid to go because what if I see something there that I like better LOL!).

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Cute demon dog ate your post!!!!!

I just had to pop by again to stare at your lovely ring. That is a ring I would stop a stranger over to compliment... It''s really really really special. And it''s just PURDY!

Demon dog''s face makes me laugh every time I see it!!!!!!!! There''s so much personality and mischief there!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bliss, it''s funny you mention people commenting on the ring because I was at a celebration dinner last night (one of my dear friends finished the 60 mile breast cancer walk) and three separate people came up and said, oh that (i.e., The Brick) is nice but let me see your *other* ring!

And The Demon... he does have his moments!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
YEAH! The Brick needs no closer inspection. It is like POW! It is like The Eiffel Tower. You understand instantly the gorgeousness from far away and up close. The Brick is self-explanatory. It is a beacon. LOL. It is... The Hero! LOLOL. It's The President of the United States. LOL. You see the bling entourage, you see the big cheese and salute. LOL. It's almost subconscious. Heehee. Know what I mean?

Now, this other new jewel you have... it is like an intricate tapestry! You look and look and every time there is something new to admire in it. It's like a story in itself! Every time you look, there is a new surprise!

I'd have whiplash going from The Brick (and paying homage to it) and being all up in your tapestry. LOL!!!!!

ETA: Just re-read the phrase "being all up in your tapestry" and realized HOW WRONG IT SOUNDS! Hahahaha! That is not what I meant!
41.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Bliss, my tapestry and I thank you for the compliment!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Grief Dee, I missed this thread. I LOVE this new ring of yours. Love love love it. Did I say LOVE it??

I love the design of it and the color of the diamonds. Looks beautiful on your hand too.

Linda

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring! It''s so unique and beautiful with like anything I can imagine!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
All of them were really fab, but your ring really was the best in the case! He had some nice smaller bands too but I love the finger coverage yours has (balances out the rock too)
9.gif
LOL

I hadn''t heard of him either till I saw your thread, so I thought it was so funny that I ran right into it. I hope you get to see more of his pieces at the show!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
what a fun, unique, versatile piece. I just love it!
36.gif

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
This ring is what I would expect to see in the designer cases at Neimans. Totally awesome and artsy.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
That''s the coolest diamond ring I''ve ever seen! I''d be driving off the road right and left staring at that, if I owned it! Definitely going to have to check out Todd Reed.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
dee, you have exquisite taste in jewelry!

your FABULOUS new ring is in good company
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww... you all are so sweet!

LOL, Selkie, I try not to stare at my jewelry as I drive (too many near collisions
3.gif
) but I have tripped twice on the sidewalk these past few days looking at it while I walked!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! It''s so unique...and I love rose cuts. All of your jewelry is stunning!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Totally unique I love it! I''m really starting to like these unusually colored diamonds and diamonds in the rough. Have you seen the new debeers talisman stuff?

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this thread and I love that ring! TDF!! That''s SO my style, super unique!! I''d LOVE to have a ring like that! Great find!!!
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just had to bump this and say that I met Todd Reed in person today and he is THE NICEST man. We had a great long chat, and when I showed him that my ring was a bit big he insisted that he take it back and make it smaller. (Embarrasing side note: I had put a piece of self-adhesive felt on the inside of the ring to keep it from falling off, and I forgot to take it off before I showed it to him. As soon as I realized it I was like, oh, feel free to take the sticky thing off the inside of your work of art...
20.gif
) When we were talking about the right size he just felt my fingers and said, oh, you're a 4-1/2 on your left hand not quite a 5 on your right. DEAD ON.
6.gif
We did use the metal sizing rings to double check what size the ring should be, but I was just astounded that he could *feel* my fingers and know what size I was. The process of sizing the ring scared me a little because I was afraid they would have to take out a diamond (or even more than one) but he said the just remove some of the metal between the gold bezel things and it will get smaller by doing enough of them. That's a relief! Although I of course love all of my diamonds equally (
2.gif
) there are a few that I'm perhaps more fond of than others and I was afraid that OF COURSE those would be the ones that would get the axe in the sizing process, so I'm thrilled to know that's not the case.

And DIAGEM, I don't know if you ever come over to this forum but if so Todd gave me a copy of the Modern Jeweler article you had referenced in your thread the other day. He and his shop have a very interesting history I was honored to hear it from him personally.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Such a pretty and unique ring! Your whole collection is stunning!

Glitter_Goddess

Rough_Rock
DJ I LOVE your new ring! It is so unique and gorgeous! I got to see it in person too! I went to that gallery asscher_girl was talking about (Tahill Galleries). I can''t believe they have beautiful hand-crafted jewelry in a mall! The sales people were so nice and they offered me 15% off all of Todd Reed''s pieces! They told me they just had a trunk show and he was here! I totally missed it
8.gif
! Next time. Enjoy your new ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DeeJay, your new ring is gorgeous. How wonderful they are sizing it for you. I love the other rings you posed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results