shape
carat
color
clarity

Today is the Day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
I GOT IT AND HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS!!

So this is my old thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/read-about-my-wonderful-expierence-with-james-allen.37483/

Detaling our wonderful expierence with James Allen. So today is the day I get the ring!!!! Not sure when or how but I know it's today...I can't wait! By my hubbys reaction to it i'm sure i'll be thrilled!!!! And yes pics will be posted right away!!

Also after reading a thread about the refurbished ultrasonic sharper image cleaners I got one off of ebay for like $45.00. I ordered it THURSDAY and chose the cheapest shipping and it got here THE VERY NEXT DAY!! Going to have to refind that thread with everyones cleaning concoctions and fire it up today...i'll need my wedding band to be just as flashy as my upgraded ering :)

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Glad this worked well for you, and I can read the anticipation.

Make you a deal...I''ll give you the link, if you pull out the best concoction and pull it out for us/me. In the next week I''m going to open up the very same box I ordered a couple of months ago, figure out how it works, and that will include, as you say, the favored mix of cleaning materials.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOD!! This thing is absolutly gorgeous!! I was very unprepared for how different it would look set. Don''t get me wrong it looked great loose but this thing is awesome set!! It''s gigantic!! I know some women at work who have 1ct''s and this looks just as big to me. It sparkles like MAD and I never thought we''d be able to afford something like this! I truly am grateful and amazed! We got it from James Allen...it''s a .83 carats Ideal Cut, G, SI2!!!

Also I used the ultrasonic cleaner with the windex/dawn combo and very happy with the results...

without further ado...my engagement ring upgrade:
122819603.jpg

122819600.jpg

122819597.jpg

122819595.jpg

122819596.jpg

122819593.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! Congratulations, and Merry Christmas!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, congratulations and Merry Christmas!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - enjoy!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Very, very pretty. Congrats on a great choice. Wear it in good health and happy times.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results