shape
carat
color
clarity

Today is a big day...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds good Gailey! How do you feel about breakfast burritos?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 12:34:33 AM
Author: karee888
Date: 4/5/2009 12:33:42 AM
Author: FrekeChild
I WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who''s in?!
I wanna lay on the beach and look at pretty teal water in Hawaii. Who''s with ME? Beside LTP....
27.gif
Don''t make me brag about the weather we''ll be having next week and then on...we may not have beaches, but we do have mountains...

Gailey

Ideal_Rock

Who''s in?!
You crazy friggin southerner, can''t you see all this white stuff is seriously traumatising me? I mean I''m a flippin gardener and the only green thing I''ve seen in the last 5 months was falling out of next door''s kid''s nose.

Seriously, you should start making jewellery, you''d be awesome!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 12:36:57 AM
Author: Gailey
You crazy friggin southerner, can''t you see all this white stuff is seriously traumatising me? I mean I''m a flippin gardener and the only green thing I''ve seen in the last 5 months was falling out of next door''s kid''s nose.

Seriously, you should start making jewellery, you''d be awesome!
Lol. I''ll trade you for a month. Ok?

And thank you! I''m actually considering it...I''d have to take a bunch of classes though...

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 12:34:33 AM

Who''s in?!

I wanna lay on the beach and look at pretty teal water in Hawaii. Who''s with ME? Beside LTP....
27.gif
Quit teasing me, I''m dying up here! Honey I''d be on that plane in a heartbeat. In fact, what am I doing on PS? I should be on Expedia. I''ve still got 3 weeks before I have to start work.

Liz, hold those Burritos, I''m gonna book me a proper holiday - SOD IT! But they do sound gorgeous!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock

Who''s in?!

ME ME ME!!! I live in Florida, and the weather is getting warmer and humid (which I can''t stand).
14.gif

I''d much prefer the cold weather and winter!

SNOW ANGELS!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can we do a location switch? Plat and I will go to Calgary and make snowmen and snow angels, while Gailey and karee go to Hawaii!!! Perfect!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 12:43:52 AM
Can we do a location switch? Plat and I will go to Calgary and make snowmen and snow angels, while Gailey and karee go to Hawaii!!! Perfect!

YES, that sounds so lovely! I''d give anything to feel the cold again right now.

Karee and Gailey, get your sunscreen and bikinis ready!
31.gif

So Freke, how big do you want the Snowman?

And we definitely need to give it a name!
3.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies, stop teasing and get that camera to work!

I have an idea, why don''t you get a few of that $0.99 and stack them?

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your gems are beautiful. I really like the colors of the tourmaline stones. I''m waiting to see what you do with all these beautiful stones. Should be interesting! Can''t wait to see pics of the finished products.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 12:41:05 AM
Author: platinumrock

Who''s in?!

ME ME ME!!! I live in Florida, and the weather is getting warmer and humid (which I can''t stand).
14.gif

I''d much prefer the cold weather and winter!

SNOW ANGELS!
PR, I''ll swap in a heartbeat. I''ve been glued to the Caylee Anthony case from day one, that poor, poor baby. Have they found Hayleigh yet?

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 12:50:06 AM
Author: yingh

LOL

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 12:48:21 AM

YES, that sounds so lovely! I''d give anything to feel the cold again right now.

31.gif

3.gif

I don''t think the hubby would appreciate me taking another trip without him! I''m moving to the Netherlands in 25 days for the summer!
36.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 12:58:17 AM

31.gif

3.gif

I don''t think the hubby would appreciate me taking another trip without him! I''m moving to the Netherlands in 25 days for the summer!
36.gif
That''s right, I saw your other post. You''d best spend the next 25 days spoiling your man.

I guess you are going to miss the bulk of the tulip season, but have a great summer. Will you be checking in?

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock

31.gif

3.gif

36.gif
Karee, how exciting!!!
36.gif

25 days in the Netherlands! You must be thrilled!

My husband and I have never been to Europe, and we would love to visit Spain, Italy and Greece.

Sighhhh....someday.
30.gif

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 1:02:06 AM

YES, that sounds so lovely! I'd give anything to feel the cold again right now.

31.gif

3.gif

I don't think the hubby would appreciate me taking another trip without him! I'm moving to the Netherlands in 25 days for the summer!
36.gif

Karee, how exciting!!!
36.gif

25 days in the Netherlands! You must be thrilled!

My husband and I have never been to Europe, and we would love to visit Spain, Italy and Greece.

Sighhhh....someday.
30.gif

I am pretty excited. :) I will be there for 8 weeks....which is shorter than when I was in Japan [13 weeks]. Yay for doing cross-cultural research!

We actually went to Greece last year for spring break! It was totally amazing. I want to go back and would in a heartbeat!!

Spain and Italy are on our list as well!

I will definitely be checking in while I'm gone! I'll actually be getting a few of my rings from Sally while I am over there, LOL!
17.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

31.gif

3.gif
As big as possible! I once had snowmen that were about 7 inches tall. It was pretty pathetic...

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 1:05:37 AM

I am pretty excited. :) I will be there for 8 weeks....which is shorter than when I was in Japan [13 weeks]. Yay for doing cross-cultural research!

We actually went to Greece last year for spring break! It was totally amazing. I want to go back and would in a heartbeat!!

I will definitely be checking in while I''m gone! I''ll actually be getting a few of my rings from Sally over there, LOL!
17.gif
??????

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Do you have any special requests for pics?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 12:51:56 AM
Author: CravingDiamonds
Your gems are beautiful. I really like the colors of the tourmaline stones. I''m waiting to see what you do with all these beautiful stones. Should be interesting! Can''t wait to see pics of the finished products.
Thank you! I will have to sleep on it for a few nights I think...I have an idea for those hearts though!

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 1:07:43 AM
Author: Gailey
Date: 4/5/2009 1:05:37 AM

I will definitely be checking in while I''m gone! I''ll actually be getting a few of my rings from Sally over there, LOL!
17.gif
??????

Oh! I am sending my two new garnets to Sally at Etsy, and she said she would mail them to me there, no extra charge! So I will be getting a pillbox and lotus ring
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Ladies, I need to get some sleep, but I''d love to talk some more about Snowmen, Hawaii and Greece tomorrow!

And Freke, we don''t have to build a Snowman. How about a giant SnowBling???

A giant ring perhaps?
31.gif

Goodnight!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Platrock--I''m sure we could manage to encrust a large "snowbling" with some real bling, and make it look blingeriffic. Fabulous idea.

I think I''m calling it a night too. So tired...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke honey, when you have some time can you grab a couple of pics of the orange garnets for me? I'm currently in love with orange and the smaller one (lighter in color) was one I thought had some potential.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 1:07:57 AM

Do you have any special requests for pics?

That cushion!!!!!!!! PLEASE!
30.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Hearts, and the blue tourmaline EC... pretty please...

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Freke is renovating her home and is obviously planning on encrusting some of the ceelings with gems.

P. S. That photo with all the boxes on your hand - imagine having to sneeze at that moment
9.gif

P. P. S. Are you playing lottery? Cause you''ll need a small fortune to set them all
1.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my -- Freke, I just saw this thread. What a gorgeous collection! I think the greens are my favorite. I love their colors.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That is a fantastic drop - they all look so pretty :)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 1:29:36 AM
Platrock--I''m sure we could manage to encrust a large ''snowbling'' with some real bling, and make it look blingeriffic. Fabulous idea.

I think I''m calling it a night too. So tired...
Oooh think of the sparkly eyes and mouth your snowman could have. (I''m glad there is no snow here)

Gailey- my little brother played hockey in Northern Ontario for a couple years, and the snow up there is absolutely insane. And I''m from Buffalo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results