shape
carat
color
clarity

Today, I Dislike:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I dislike bugs. Spiders especially! Ok, no. I HATE SPIDERS! (((shudder))) And now that its getting warmer out, their all coming out of hiding. I even had a spider in my dishwasher this morning! Ugh! How''d he get in there???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 12:14:56 PM
Author: decodelighted
Atroop!!! That''s awful! You can vent here at Pscope. Maybe it would keep helping release a bit of the burden!!

I''m very sad today because my nine-year-old cat Gracie died suddenly last night. She was standing by the screen door with me, watching T do her business outside & just keeled over with a seizure I mistook for playing. By the time I realized she was in distress she had passed. We''re having an autopsy done & even testing her for rabies because eight weeks ago she had contact with a bat that escaped. Things could become even more grim for all of us if she tests positive. The waiting is difficult. On the plus side, now anyone wondering where I went on the Idol thread last night has their answer.
I am so sorry Deco!!!
39.gif
Hugs!!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Atroop!!! That''s awful! You can vent here at Pscope. Maybe it would keep helping release a bit of the burden!!

I''m very sad today because my nine-year-old cat Gracie died suddenly last night. She was standing by the screen door with me, watching T do her business outside & just keeled over with a seizure I mistook for playing. By the time I realized she was in distress she had passed. We''re having an autopsy done & even testing her for rabies because eight weeks ago she had contact with a bat that escaped. Things could become even more grim for all of us if she tests positive. The waiting is difficult. On the plus side, now anyone wondering where I went on the Idol thread last night has their answer.

I''m so sorry to hear about your cat.
12.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 10:28:08 AM
Author: atroop711
you asked!

these damn daily headaches that get worse and turn into migraines when it rains and other times of the month

the chronic pain in my spine that I live with because some horrible person assaulted me which caused me to have spinal fusion surgery in my lower spine...which then I developed RSD in my foot and spinal arthritis

what I HATE is the inability to complain about these pains daily because I would worry my children. I HATE having to fake how good I feel so I won''t draw attention to the living hell I deal with on a daily basis. I also dislike that

when I do complain (rare moments) that some ppl look at me like I''m exaggerating. This is why I keep it to myself.

OMG I''m tearing up. I never complain about it but I guess getting it off my chest really released lots of emotions.

THANKS BEACHRUNNER...I needed to vent and share and didn''t realize it.

Keep my secret
2.gif
you guys are the only ones who know the truth

***Whitby packs up jumbo shrimp, avocado, a bottle of champagne, some lavender oil, a heat pack, an ice pack, her best face masque goop, a box of chocolates, and her three best chick flicks and heads into manhattan. knocks on atroop''s door.***

"Hallo annette! i''m whitby - and this is an intervention! please start by taking off your shoes and socks... here''s a heat pack for your back. help yourself to choccies and choose a movie you like. you might wanna try some of this goop on your face, too! i''m going to do some reflexology on your feet because i had monstrous back surgery in 2005 and i know how you feel. like - really. when your feet are done i thought i''d throw together a nice lunch for us that we could have with some champagne. and when the movie''s over, i''ll clean up the mess, put everything back where it belongs, leave you with an ice pack for your back, and take myself home."

because lady - you deserve it.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness, Deco. I''m so sorry! What an awful thing to happen.. and so suddenly!
7.gif

Hugs to you...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

I''m really sorry about your cat Deco.
7.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
stinkin weather than has my elbow inflamed and excruciating pain every time I move it and making my sinuses run like a fire hose setting off my asthma and leading to sinus headaches.
Stupid doctor that is stingy with pain meds even when he knows I cant take anything otc other than Tylenol which doesn't help when it gets this bad.

blood thinners that interact with everything

tooth that is acting up again.

Sucky job market and clients not spending any money.
The next client that calls me and asks me to help them for free because they cant pay im going to drive over and punch them in the nose.

taxes taxes taxes taxes taxes!!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 10:59:14 AM
Author: Maisie
I am tired of waking up feeling depressed lately. I thought it was all gone.

I hate my sore back which gives me agony everytime I bend over.

7.gif

maisie, i''m so sorry you''ve been feeling like this. you know, i make cupcakes quite a lot, and if i could, i''d place a circle of cupcakes right around you, each one with a little lit candle in it....

cause you bring so much sweetness and light, you deserve some back. :)

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
dbl post

karee888

Brilliant_Rock

I am so, SO sorry for your loss. I can''t even imagine what you''re going through right now. I hope everything turns out ok.

I have no idea what I would do if any of my cats died any time soon. I almost cry just thinking about it
7.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Deco, sorry to hear this. How awful...
15.gif
Crossing fingers that your kitty wasn''t infected with rabies.

Today, I dislike: hearing news like this
39.gif

And cold rainy days like today...

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh, Deco, I''m so sorry!! That is realy sad...and definitely someting to dislike!!!
39.gif

Fortunately, I''m only disliking uniformed sales people at Robins Bros right now...My Post

Oh, and my job.
14.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I REALLY dislike my son''s future fil who insisted on having dinner last night and then gave hubby and I a lecture on how cheap we are with our kids and we don''t love them as much as he loves his. LONG story. jack***

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
I am good at finding things that irritate me..
2.gif

I have been thinking about these two things regarding PS.
One.. People who post and ask everyone''s opinon about what they should do, then they never post
the outcome.. or Thank everyone for responding.

People who reach the 10,000 post , and then just stop posting.. not nice.

My MIL.. who has this attitude that we and everyone else "owes" her.. We should be taking her out, treating, sending gifts..etc (we do- but it is never "enough)
With very minimal on her part. She is always complaining about people.. being short changed.. You get the impression if she is talking about everyone, what is she saying about us..??

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
law school!!! What else?
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 12:16:54 PM
Author: Kaleigh

I am so sorry Deco!!!
39.gif
Hugs!!

Oh Deco, I am so very very sorry. Hugs to you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Atroop!!! That's awful! You can vent here at Pscope. Maybe it would keep helping release a bit of the burden!!

I'm very sad today because my nine-year-old cat Gracie died suddenly last night. She was standing by the screen door with me, watching T do her business outside & just keeled over with a seizure I mistook for playing. By the time I realized she was in distress she had passed. We're having an autopsy done & even testing her for rabies because eight weeks ago she had contact with a bat that escaped. Things could become even more grim for all of us if she tests positive. The waiting is difficult. On the plus side, now anyone wondering where I went on the Idol thread last night has their answer.
my deepest condolences Deco; I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you.
emrose.gif

justjill

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 9:55:36 AM
Author: sba771
I dislike living in Germany. Most days I am fine, but I was in the US last week for Passover and it just reminded me how much of my ''life'' I am missing while being here. I have to wait 2 years to get married, I am missing life cycle events of people close to me and just in general I really miss Mexican food!
2.gif
It is just one of those weeks- makes me really hate being so far from my mom.

I live in the Netherlands and MY GOD do I miss Mexican food too! I also miss stores being open past 6pm

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Hate doing the laundry (It''s 3 blocks away of my apartment)
14.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 10:59:14 AM
Author: Maisie
I am tired of waking up feeling depressed lately. I thought it was all gone.

I hate my sore back which gives me agony everytime I bend over.

I hear you!
15.gif
we should get together and go for a massage..we need it

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 11:20:11 AM
Author: BeachRunner

you asked!

these damn daily headaches that get worse and turn into migraines when it rains and other times of the month

the chronic pain in my spine that I live with because some horrible person assaulted me which caused me to have spinal fusion surgery in my lower spine...which then I developed RSD in my foot and spinal arthritis

what I HATE is the inability to complain about these pains daily because I would worry my children. I HATE having to fake how good I feel so I won''t draw attention to the living hell I deal with on a daily basis. I also dislike that

when I do complain (rare moments) that some ppl look at me like I''m exaggerating. This is why I keep it to myself.

OMG I''m tearing up. I never complain about it but I guess getting it off my chest really released lots of emotions.

Keep my secret
2.gif

That''s why its here, right?

And physical pain plays a huge toll on mental health; one person can only handle so much!

((HUGS))

aww thanks so much. That hug meant a lot
35.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock

OMG I''m so sorry this happened

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 12:22:26 PM
Author: whitby_2773

you asked!

Keep my secret
2.gif

***Whitby packs up jumbo shrimp, avocado, a bottle of champagne, some lavender oil, a heat pack, an ice pack, her best face masque goop, a box of chocolates, and her three best chick flicks and heads into manhattan. knocks on atroop''s door.***

''Hallo annette! i''m whitby - and this is an intervention! please start by taking off your shoes and socks... here''s a heat pack for your back. help yourself to choccies and choose a movie you like. you might wanna try some of this goop on your face, too! i''m going to do some reflexology on your feet because i had monstrous back surgery in 2005 and i know how you feel. like - really. when your feet are done i thought i''d throw together a nice lunch for us that we could have with some champagne. and when the movie''s over, i''ll clean up the mess, put everything back where it belongs, leave you with an ice pack for your back, and take myself home.''

because lady - you deserve it.

awww whitby...your post brought a HUGE smile to my face..thanks so much!
35.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
atroop, I am so sorry to hear that your in such pain, especially from something so terrible like assault. My heart goes out to you.
Deco, I''m sorry for your loss. I truly hope it wasn''t rabies and you find answers to what happened to your precious kitty.

Whitby... you are such a sweetie! I just want to squeeze you!
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My dislikes include:

* really super dry hands that cannot be healed regardless of huge quantities of lotion.

* insanely high stacked boxes of unpacked belongings cluttering a house.
32.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 1:42:53 PM
Author: PaulaW
atroop, I am so sorry to hear that your in such pain, especially from something so terrible like assault. My heart goes out to you.

Deco, I''m sorry for your loss. I truly hope it wasn''t rabies and you find answers to what happened to your precious kitty.

Whitby... you are such a sweetie! I just want to squeeze you!
30.gif

thanks so much Paula

ITTA WHiTBY is the biggest sweetie

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
atrocious lecture notes that make it impossible for me to discern any meaning from classes...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco - sorry to hear about your cat. My thoughts go out to you.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I dislike:
-the dogs next door that are always barking and howling
-the internet and the stupid virus that caused an email to go out from my account w/o me even knowing about it and changed my settings without me knowing about it so that now I have to go back and re-create my entire contact list (since it deleted it) and email everyone about *that* email.. which of course I can't do b/c my email program only allows a certain amount of emails per day and I've hit the limit (who knew??!!) UGH!
-needing to workout but having absolutely no desire to do so
-having to take my son to school b/c he missed the bus
-finding that the warranty on my son's mp3 player has expired
-feeling somewhat ridiculous for all this complaining

Sorry Deco about your cat!
Atroop, sorry to hear about all of your pain. Hope you can find an outlet to get to complain a little here and there (or at least use PS for that).

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Waking up with asthma.
14.gif
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results