shape
carat
color
clarity

Today, I Dislike:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 8:43:54 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
My roommate and I decided to go have a greasy lunch after a laaate night last night... After ordering our waiter said ''So, I take it you two aren''t training for a marathon or anything, huh?''

Excuse me? It is not your job to make me feel bad for eating things I am fully aware are not healthy! So rude!!

WOW!
29.gif
I am almost always a 20% tipper; I was a waitress in college, so I know how serving can be, but really?? I can not believe someone would say that to you and your roommate. How rude!
38.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
My roommate and I decided to go have a greasy lunch after a laaate night last night... After ordering our waiter said ''So, I take it you two aren''t training for a marathon or anything, huh?''

Excuse me? It is not your job to make me feel bad for eating things I am fully aware are not healthy! So rude!!
I would have kicked him. Literally. That''s uncalled for. And then I would have asked for the manager. And i would have ordered dessert.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 8:48:28 PM
Author: April20
Today I dislike:

1. Comcast. Actually, I hate them. Hence my other thread.

2. People that don''t keep their word. I was expecting a drawing (a simple one at that) from a design company for a project I am working on today and informed the team they would have it by EOD. Checked in with my contact this morning. Nothing. Got the invoice for it mid-day. Lovely. I love getting billed for something I dont have yet. Finally got it at 545 from the draftsperson saying my contact was not working today and the drawing had not been checked, but here it is. Nice. I sure as heck can''t give that to the client if I can''t guarantee it''s free of mistakes.

I hate Comcast everyday!
2.gif
29.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I dislike this cold weather,, waiting for the real spring
11.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I hate getting calls from the LA Times trying to sell me a subscription. I say, "take my name off the list please." They just talk over me and say, "It''s for the weekend only! Blah Blah Blah Blah..." I shout, "TAKE ME OFF THE LIIIIIST!"

Another one.....I HATE MY NEIGHBOR''S DOG! BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK............. STFU ALREADY!!!
29.gif

Sorry for all the all caps, hubby''s out of town and my 2 yr old and I have been home all week with colds!
14.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I dislike the nasty weather. Tons of rain + snow + ice + sleet = bad roads + unhappy KB. I hate driving in bad weather!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 8:52:16 PM

I would have kicked him. Literally. That''s uncalled for. And then I would have asked for the manager. And i would have ordered dessert.

ditto. What an ass! I can''t believe he said that!

Today I dislike having to study when it''s nice weather outside. We so rarely get sun that I want to go out and enjoy it.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Today I Dislike:

Rain, rain, and more rain.
Humid day hair.
Cramps. At 50, no less.

Oh, and for the only time in 39 years -- bleeding through my jeans. At work. Fifty miles from home. Completely sucky.
38.gif

Good thing I wore a sweater I can tie around my waist. Too bad I''m now cold ''cause that''s where I''m wearing my sweater.
29.gif

Was that TMI? Sorry; I had to vent.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 12:19:08 PM
Author: HollyS
Today I Dislike:

Rain, rain, and more rain.

Humid day hair.

Cramps. At 50, no less.

Oh, and for the only time in 39 years -- bleeding through my jeans. At work. Fifty miles from home. Completely sucky.
38.gif

Good thing I wore a sweater I can tie around my waist. Too bad I''m now cold ''cause that''s where I''m wearing my sweater.
29.gif

Was that TMI? Sorry; I had to vent.

LOL Holly, I remember those days all too well. Only I was wearing white shorts and it was during the summer.
23.gif
14.gif

I hope the cramps go away soon. Try some hot tea, that used to help me a bit and Tylenol.

Linda

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Linda, for the commiseration.
2.gif

And, to further put a dent in my day, DH was going to meet me here for dinner. One of our favorite places is here in town. Change of plans now. I''ll be at home trying to wash the stain out of my favorite pair of jeans before it sets. And we''ll eat at one of the same ''ol places we always go to.

Did I mention that it was my birthday weekend? Good times.
3.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 8:52:16 PM

I thought about asking for his manager, but I just didn''t even want to waste the effort. What a jerk!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 12:32:29 PM
Author: HollyS
Thanks, Linda, for the commiseration.
2.gif

And, to further put a dent in my day, DH was going to meet me here for dinner. One of our favorite places is here in town. Change of plans now. I''ll be at home trying to wash the stain out of my favorite pair of jeans before it sets. And we''ll eat at one of the same ''ol places we always go to.

Did I mention that it was my birthday weekend? Good times.
3.gif

OH no, what a way to spend your bday. I am starting a birthday thread for you now. Tell us which day in your thread.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
1. Cancer
2. Colds
3. Papers
4. Bills
5. Wedding planning..(and I def. used to love it more than I do now, I am getting into event planning and entertaining a bit more though)

ETA: 6. All the mean people in my family
7. The nonchalant nature of FI's family over the past yr when it comes to wedding stuff..

And that's all I'm going to complain about.
1.gif

kbarro1

Shiny_Rock
The lady that didn''t yield to me before she decided to make a left turn! She probably cost me my car!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results