shape
carat
color
clarity

To Keep or Not to Keep... that is the question!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ADORE your stone. And could live happily with it for the rest of my natural life.

Honestly.

BUT if your mind STILL isn''t set on it. It''s not the right diamond for you, sadly. And should go on to grace the life of someone who is head over heels in love with it.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YAY congrats on making a decision I can''t wait to see the baby set it is truly magnificant :)

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone -- I couldn''t of gone through this whole process without your advice and comments. This site is so wonderful, and the people on it extremely helpful!

I''ve never owned just a loose stone, but seeing it a setting made a world of difference. I started looking at a few stones when I was contemplating not keeping it, and none of them held a candle to this one... some, were worse in #''s and 2x the price!!!!

Thanks again everyone for your help -- Happy Holidays!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You made the right decision to keep that baby!!! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY and plenty big even for an Asscher!!!!

runaround1.gif
congrats.gif
cheerleader1.gif
woohoo.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
OMG! OMG!!!
runaround1.gif

What a post to wake up to!
36.gif

I am so happy you are keeping it. That is one. killer. stone.
30.gif

I can't wait to see it set. You must post at least one gazillion shots. No less.
9.gif

Congrats love!!!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 7:56:35 AM
Author: Ellen
6.gif
OMG! OMG!!!
runaround1.gif

What a post to wake up to!
36.gif

I am so happy you are keeping it. That is one. killer. stone.
30.gif

I can''t wait to see it set. You must post at least one gazillion shots. No less.
9.gif

Congrats love!!!
THANKS ELLEN!!! .... I really appreciate all your help with this HUGE decision!! Don''t worry, there will be TONS of
pics on the way! Now, I''m biting my nails about the setting, since it''s handmade I have no clue what the final will look like!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I think that that is the most gorgeous asscher I have ever seen in my life!!! If I had had that stoen, I don''t think I would have ever swapped it for a bigger asscher or RB! THAT is the type of asscher that you are never going to get disappointed with. Not only is it HUGE, but the patterns, color & windmills are flawless. Can''t wait to see the finished project - you are going to love it!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 9:26:21 AM
Author: lovewhitediamonds

THANKS ELLEN!!! .... I really appreciate all your help with this HUGE decision!! Don''t worry, there will be TONS of
pics on the way! Now, I''m biting my nails about the setting, since it''s handmade I have no clue what the final will look like!!!
I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it turns out just like you want!!

Any idea when it''s supposed to be done?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you decided to keep it...you are going to have one incredibly gorgeous, stunning ring!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 10:03:50 AM
Author: mrssalvo
I''m so glad you decided to keep it...you are going to have one incredibly gorgeous, stunning ring!!!!
Ditto to the above; it will be amazing!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2007 10:02:46 PM
Author: lovewhitediamonds
Well, in a strange twist of fate.... I KEPT IT !

That''s great! I can''t wait to see the finished piece!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again for all your comments everyone!!

The jeweler called this am -- so maybe he''s ready for the stone!!!
36.gif

Now, my concern is that my rb eternity band isn''t going to match with the tapered bag / and asscher center!!!
Might need your help finding a new wedding band!!!!
20.gif
.... the problem is, my ring size is 2-3/4... I know, almost freakishly small.... it''s easy for rings to look to heavy... we''ll see!!!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 9:44:49 AM
Author: vespergirl
I think that that is the most gorgeous asscher I have ever seen in my life!!! If I had had that stoen, I don''t think I would have ever swapped it for a bigger asscher or RB! THAT is the type of asscher that you are never going to get disappointed with. Not only is it HUGE, but the patterns, color & windmills are flawless. Can''t wait to see the finished project - you are going to love it!

WOW vesper .. just noticed you new avatar!!! IT''S AMAZING!!!! wow, Wow, WOW!!!!
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Your asscher is astonishing! The most beautiful I''ve seen. So glad you are keeping it! An asscher with tapered baguettes is one of my all time favorite settings. Can''t wait to see your pictures!
36.gif

:)

Brilliant_Rock
That stone is utterly stunning! I am so glad you decided to keep it. I love Asschers in larger sizes b/c it allows you to appreciate the beauty of the shape. Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness! That stone is amazing and HUGE!!! I think I actually said that before! Lol! I just couldn''t see how you could do better than that one. And the setting you have chosen would be my #1 pick! I can''t wait to see it! (Where is the former Cartier guy who is making your setting? Inquiring minds need to know!)

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Picked up my ring last night -- stay tuned for pics soon in the "Show Me the Ring" section!!!!
9.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I''ve been following your post and am SO excited to see this baby set! It''s a GORGEOUS STONE. Wow...........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results