shape
carat
color
clarity

To all the jacket people out there....

shine4me

Rough_Rock
Ok so my birthday and anniversary is coming up next month and I went through a list of things I would want to add to my collection and I spotted a pair of studs and have been driving myself nuts about them ever since. They were yellow diamond stud with a halo of white diamonds And I swapped to well I think I would like reg diamond studs instead of yellow. And THEN I got the bright idea to just get studs and then get jackets so I can do any option! So here is my issue, my studs that I''m planning to use them with are 1ctw. I have been looking around and doing some emailing and I have been told that .25ctw jackets would be what I need but then I have also been told .50ctw would fit. I''m just confused on which jacket would really work bec usually the .50 ctw jackets that I have seen on here fit studs that are 1ct each. Would the .25ctw be too small for 1ctw studs? Or would I be safe going ahead and go for it? I would rather lean toward the .25ctw because of the price difference, and if it still gave me the substanital look I would like with a jacket. Ugh my brain is overwhelmed. I guess if you out there who have 1ctw studs and have jackets for them could you please help me put this to rest bec I can''t handle this jacket search much longer! And I don''t know if this helps with sizing but I really don''t want a gap btw the stud and the jacket.

I''m so sorry if this makes no sense I hope it does. Like I said I feel like my brain is fried from my search. Thanks in advance for any help to clear this up!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would get these...
http://www.whiteflash.com/fine-jewelry/diamond-earring-jackets-ready-set-to-go_1013.htm#

They come in .33ctw for .50 studs (1 ctw). You can even get them in yellow or pink as
well as white. Someone's Mom just got them in yellow and they were really pretty. I'll
see if I can find that thread.

Edit
Here is the thread...I believe LaurenThePartier said her Mom's are for the .5 stones (1ctw).

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/yellow-jackets-of-the-blingy-variety.145298/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results