shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow Jackets of the blingy variety . . .

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
My parents live in Reno and come to Dallas to visit my sister and me and our families about every 6 months or so. On my Mom's trip last year, she arrived home only to find that one of her diamond studs was missing, but the back was still in her ear. She felt horrible about losing it because my Father bought them for her, and he doesn't buy her jewelry quite as often as I'm sure she would like. Because she was so sad to have lost that diamond, on her last trip out in October, we replaced that diamond and had both set into yellow gold 4 prong basket settings with a screw back.

Her 60th birthday was last week, and I'm working on another project for her, but it's going to take a little while longer because I don't have the design fully worked out yet. So, in a moment of panic, I realized I needed something to give to her this year. Thankfully, Whiteflash's yellow gold and yellow diamond jackets were in stock and able to be shipped next day to me. I hadn't seen many around here yet, and quite honestly, I'm thinking of picking up a pair to go with my white gold studs. I just love the look the bit of elegance these add to a pair of classic diamonds.

I have to really thank Whiteflash for getting these jackets to me in time for my Mom's birthday this past week. Renee and team have gone completely above and beyond, and my Mom just loves the fact that they're yellow diamonds!!!

Here is WF's pic of the jackets.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The wider shot on my Mom''s ear.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tighter shot of the earring and jacket.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
From a bit of a distance.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one - thanks for looking!

original.aspx

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow those are beautiful
30.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Love them! What is the carat size of the her diamond studs? I find the proportions absolutely stunning!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love them, and they look absolutely gorgeous on your Mom''s lobes. What a great gift! You''re such a beautiful daughter!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondrnglover - Thank you!

Jaysonsmom - I should have added that in the first post - her studs are about 1.1 tcw, but they''re cut a hair deep so they face up at ~5.2 mm each. I quite like the proportions, too - these are made to fit .50 ct. stones. I should have taken pics, but I tried putting my Tsavorite studs in them and with that medium dark green, they looked absolutely delicious with them!

Gemgirl - Thank you, my friend. She felt so "fancy-schmancy" with them on for dinner on her birthday. It was adorable. I really hope you''re feeling better, by the way, hun.
35.gif

I can''t wait to share with you all what I''m working on for her next, but it''s going to be a while in the works . . .
27.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazingly sweet gift Lauren!! And they're gorgeous on her, she must be over the moon
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can't wait to see what's in the works, too
5.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous earrings! I love the contrast of the yellow diamonds. It goes perfect with her hair. I can tell your mom is a very pretty lady!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Those are Nice !!! wow.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
Oh very very pretty!!!! They look fabulous on the ear too!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

kaquinn

Rough_Rock
oh those look amazing together!!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! Those are SO SO Beautiful! Your Mom studs work amazing with them.
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Those jackets are awesome!!! They look great on her!!! I bet she was ecstatic to receive them!!! Happy birthday to your mom!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, it''s so obvious how much you care for your mom, and I love these yellow diamond jackets you treated her with. Honestly, the WF photos do not show the intensity of the yellow the way yours do - I was all, "okay, they''re nice" for the first WF shot, but the next few just took my breath away! I know she will enjoy them immensely, and I can''t wait to see what you have planned for her next.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Those are gorgeous! I never would have thought of the yellow/white combination. Your mom is one lucky lady!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
LTP- You''re such a sweetheart. Your mother is lucky to have you as a daughter! What a lovely 60th birthday gift!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful - love the rich yellow color! These look great on your mom. What a thoughtful daughter you are!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look awesome on her ear, such gorgeous presence. Her studs are just perfect with her hair. She looks really beautiful from that last photo too
4.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
They work really well with the studs, you''re mum is lucky to have a jewellery loving daughter.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them! Just beautiful! I especially love the contrast of the white and the yellow. May she wear them in good health and happy 60th!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
They look so beautiful on your mom.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
how beautiful! they look great!

Sparkalin

Rough_Rock
What a nice thing to do for your Mom.
They look great with her hair and skin coloring.
I love them! Happy Birthday to Mom!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww Lauren you gorgeous thing, what a lucky mumma
12.gif
They look awesome... soooooo, when are you snagging some for yourself?
31.gif
Aren''t projects fun?? I''m working on one for my dear mum now (giving to her at Christmas, I know, aaages!) and I just want to tell her about it now, hehe. I''m hopeless.

I''ve never seen all yellow jackets before, and I LOVE them!! I might just venture over to the WF website for a squizz
9.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
LTP- So glad she LOVES them. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results