shape
carat
color
clarity

time to update the list?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
Hey ladies in waiting! In light of right time''s post on the ladies in waiting list, I was thinking it really is time to update the list (something I mentioned a while back, as she posted in her message)

Date: 1/21/2007 10:53:33 PM
Author: therighttime
Welcome to the new ladies on the board! I hope your stay is short and sweet!

In ~Rae''s post she mentioned she had not be on the board in ages, and in fact is no longer a LIW (from the smiley face, I take that this is a good thing...
1.gif
) But her post has me curious as to how many others are on the list and are no longer a LIW? I have been a registered member since last February, but didn''t add my name to the list until August. There are tons of names I have never heard of or seen post.

I believe on the list it says you will be removed in 6 months if you don''t post? I''m sure a lot of the names have not posted in over 6 months. It''s not that I want to drastically move up the list by removing people, I just would like to see it updated a bit. I think the list should be for those actively seeking and giving support, and who are in a serious relationship waiting for a proposal. As an active member, I''d like to look at the list and recognize most of the names on there. Just my 2 cents.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

Also, it seems that our list keeper isn''t around too much lately- if she doesn''t mind maybe Alexis would like to hand over the job to someone who posts more often. I don''t think I could do a great job since I''ll be traveling for work a lot, but maybe there is someone else interested?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
The list keepers try to clean out people who haven''t posted for six months or more every beginning of the month. Alexis has been doing a great job so far... If she wants to hand over the reigns, she will.

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
style="WIDTH: 98.7%; HEIGHT: 79px">Date: 1/22/2007 7:58:53 AM
Author: anchor31
The list keepers try to clean out people who haven't posted for six months or more every beginning of the month. Alexis has been doing a great job so far... If she wants to hand over the reigns, she will.
I don't think the list has been "cleaned out" since I started posting, and definitely not at the first of every month. (for example ~Rae's post..) Someone correct me if I'm wrong however. I'd honestly just like to see a "real" list and know how many people actually waiting for proposal and particpating regularly there are on the board. I'm at number 60, I think, but I know there are lots of people above me that have not posted in the year I have been reading.

I don't want the job as keeper of the list... I'm far too unorganized
20.gif
. I'm not criticizing anyone of her job... just pointing out something I'd like to see. If ~Alexis wants to continue being the keeper of the list, then I hope she can update the list soon. But there may be a current LIW who would want to take over if the job were open.

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
I agree that it needs to be cleaned out. I have been looking at the site for almost 8 mths and been on it for about 4 mths and most of the names I have not seen post; however, that does not mean they have not been actively looking at pricescope completely. I know I commonly post in other areas; however, I regularly read the post on this forum.

Has BlueRoses every received her ring? I know she has the cutest proposal with sharpers!
1.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i am in TOTAL agreement. The list is very outdated with many people who haven''t posted since I''ve been here. They should be removed for inactivity. Make it 9mo''s if 6 mo''s seems harsh, but there should be some consistency. And I''m also curious about Blueroses, there was a huge flurry of posts and then she asked to be made honorary #1 and then completely disappeared. I''m not sure if this is a good or bad sign, but surely she checks in from time to time, she was such a major prescence on this board (at least it seems to be the case from what I read...i think she predated me a bit).

Anyway, I agree with the other posters...let''s clean the list up! Alexis has done a great job, but she is also still on the list? I''m not trying to be mean..but i think it kind of makes no sense to have a list that isn''t a real list. i hope to not have offended anyone!!
emangel.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see an updated list. I''m curious to know what number I am now!
1.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d like to be added to the list. If I had time to take it over I would, but I can''t do that right now. Sorry!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I am in the minority here...

No!!! Don''t clean the list! I don''t wnat to get to one-digit numbers and then I will really freak out!
20.gif
hahaha....

I''m sure Alexis is just busy right now and may not have time to update it. If she feels she doesn''t want to do this anymore she''ll let us know. Myabe you guys can help her out by doing some research and posting it so that the clean up is easier for her.

M~

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
Mandarine: I think that''s a wonderful suggestion!

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
I think I posted these a while back when Alexis seemed to be going through a rough time. I''m not sure if she saw it though, but it''s a start!

Here is what I noticed:

15. GGLW hasn''t posted since April

24. Green Sparkle hasn''t posted since May

25. celalia hasn''t posted since march

26. sweetcat hasn''t posted since march

27. looks like chickflick got married this summer

34. miumi hasn''t posted since april-think she got engaged

there are some others who i can''t find-metaphor85 and blueeyes81, plus a bunch of others

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 11:57:37 AM
Author: Mandarine
I am in the minority here...

No!!! Don''t clean the list! I don''t wnat to get to one-digit numbers and then I will really freak out!
20.gif
hahaha....

I''m sure Alexis is just busy right now and may not have time to update it. If she feels she doesn''t want to do this anymore she''ll let us know. Myabe you guys can help her out by doing some research and posting it so that the clean up is easier for her.

M~
ditto this!!
23.gif
23.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
as someone who doesn't even look at the list, but randomly clicked on this thread...my two cents is that the keeper of the list should be someone who is actually on the list and can update it regularly. otherwise what's the point of having a list?

i don't know the last time alexis posted, but if someone wants to volunteer for cleaning the list up while she is gone...you can probably do that and email it to pricescope for an update in the meantime. interim plan.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m still waiting so please don''t take me off the list. Although I too think I''ll freak out if I''m in the single digits (not likely).

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
Mara always has the best advice! I can work on going through the list (procrastinating big time!) and will send it to pricescope.

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the suggestion Mara, and for volunteering to send an update to Prisescope, ShinyThings!!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep this is a great idea! I dont think its been updated in a while! I just hope that I dont reach the top 10 before he does it!

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
I sent this to pricescope (hope i did that correctly) but thought I''d post it here too for those who are curious! I added two people and deleted more than 20

Updated Ladies in Waiting list

*honorary #1 Blueroses*

1. hopefulheidi
2. Pearberry
3. Angel7
4. sparkly_stars
5. CoutureFemme
6. hilbake
7. beanie
8. Jenjen
9. Cailet
10. Cinderella
11. Callista
12. Sleeping Beauty
13. Mandarine
14. luckygirl333
15. goincrazy
16. ~*Alexis*~
17. Çã†hër
18. JenStone
19. chrissy2006
20. berkley
21. Sugarbritches
22. midorikiss
23. BlackDiamond21
24. Galateia
25. bee*
26. emeraldlover
27. vivosogno
28. luvinlife
29. jones_poet
30. velveteenrabbit
31. AceP
32. Chels7
33. sunshine14
34. Rachie
35. mandm4ever
36. prettyinlove
37. pookie
38. LauraLoo
39. therighttime
40. cRaSh
41. monica
42. tdiddy
43. DaynaRA
44. liquiddazi
45. lost in new york
46. LyBug
47. Becky P
48. dawn74
49. repartee
50. onedrop
51. goldenstar
52. ksprincess
53. DMBsgirl
54. angela03
55. musey
56. curls
57. Alisoun
58. hopelessromantik
59. Dagnygault15
60. stillwaiting
61. Lucyh
62. Bec
63. anixiety_stricken
64. AnnaBelle
65. Shinythings
66. FutureMrsH07
67. Hudson Hawk
68. Tommys Girl
69. Bunnifer
70. Erinleighm22
71. ktkakes
72. bestdeal
73. Ladyoflovers
74. lehcarm
75. gladyskristen
76. nycgal
77. princessmo2
78. thing2of2
79. Tuesdayschild
80. iheartcushions
81. zoebartlett

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
haha. after i read this thread, i figured i''d go check at what # i was at.. (last i recalled i think i was 10) and i am now #7!!!
so, it leads me to believe that this list is still somewhat active- i think it just depends how people announce their engagement.

but after seeing the last "revamp" that shinythings posted- wellllll. I HOPE HOPE HOPE that it is not reflecting accurate- #4?
WHAT?

haha.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Shinythings! We appreciate your help in updating the list.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
heheeh.

i don''t follow that much but i think pearberry is already engaged. i met her this summer at a GTG and she had an engagement ring from Tiffany''s.

also didn''t jenstone (pancake rabbit avatar) get engaged recently too?

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ShinyThings!!! Wow, I took quite a jump!!

Ladyoflovers

Shiny_Rock
it is kinda sad though seeing my name on the list and still waiting... but it is so fun sharing this experience with lovely friends like you guys. i used to be depressed about that, but not anymore!!! thank you, ladies!

we should plan a get together!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
whatever ends up being done with the list, in regards to updating it, please see my post in that thread! thanks! :)

iheartcushions

Rough_Rock
Thanks for working on that, Shinythings, and thanks for adding me!
face9.gif

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 9:15:39 PM
Author: partyjewels
whatever ends up being done with the list, in regards to updating it, please see my post in that thread! thanks! :)
I did some research and you asked to be added to the list on October 30th, in the post right after ShinyThings. So.... you will be number 66!

Can we email pricescope and make this change??

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
you can try right time-they said something about not posting my updated list because they promised anchor would be in charge and wanted to check with her first, which doesn''t seem to make sense! i assume they meant anchor31, who was in charge before sk8rjen!

oh well.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear. Now I''m in the top 10. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, I know that seems low to all of you, but for me I see all the people below me and go good grief, I know they''ll pass me up! Thanks so much for figuring it out for me! :)

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 10:47:29 PM
Author: shinythings
you can try right time-they said something about not posting my updated list because they promised anchor would be in charge and wanted to check with her first, which doesn''t seem to make sense! i assume they meant anchor31, who was in charge before sk8rjen!

oh well.
What? That makes no sense! I thought ~Alexis was in charge?

Anyway, if we ever get to use your updated list, then maybe we can get her added.
Thanks again for your work on this. I think it''s interesting to see who is really here.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
You forgot to add me again. I''ve been a lady in waiting for almost a year.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results