shape
carat
color
clarity

time to update the list?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Alright... I think there''s been a slight misunderstanding. Irina seems to be under the impression that I''ve asked to be a Keeper again, but since I''m no longer a LIW (which she may not know or recall), I wouldn''t want anyone to feel like I''m stepping on their toes.

Shinythings - If you want the job, I''ll tell her I''d prefer she gave it to you. Then, what you should do if start another topic and hit "report abuse", asking her to pin the topic up. I''ll take the job only if nobody wants it (which would surprise me!).

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 6:27:25 PM
Author: shinythings

13. Mandarine

6.gif
6.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

Getting close to the top 10.....ME NO LIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
39.gif

Can I get a new name and re-post so I can be #82?
9.gif
hehe...

Well...I think the ring is in the house....No idea where, I just have a feeling. I think this dog attacking me also has to do with the delays (another good reason to be upset at the neighbors!!!). I think BF might be waiting for our ski trip to Colorado the week on valentine''s day....

Anywho...I vote for not updating the list any further...hehehe...I like lucky #13!!!!!!

M~

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
I think you did a great job anchor and wouldn''t mind at all if you kept the list again! You are a good cheerleader!

SparkleIllinois

Rough_Rock
Well now I would like to be added to the list and I don''t know whether to ask in here or in the pinned list thread!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2007 9:02:51 AM
Author: shinythings

I think you did a great job anchor and wouldn''t mind at all if you kept the list again! You are a good cheerleader!
Thank you! If you''re sure you don''t want the job, nobody else volunteers and everyone''s okay with it, I will take on the job. I just don''t want anyone to feel like I''m stepping on their toes!

If no other Keeper is nominated by tomorrow, I will start a new List.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Well...I might have to take matter into my own hands so that I can finally get off the list!...
2.gif
...so if nobody else wants the job, I will gladly do it!
9.gif

As someone suggested, it might be good therapy and put my mind away from this dog incident
2.gif

Not sure what I need to do now, so let me know!!

Thanks!

M~

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Well....

Ok dont take this the wrong way. Really Don''t...
face6.gif

I do update the list, when people ask to be added to the list, I add and delete as needed. Sometimes I miss people, and it happens.

I recently got a promotion so I am in training so that has taken up some of my time it otherwise would not have.

If you really dont want me to be keeper of the list then fine, someone else can do it.

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
sounds great mandarine!!

I would just click on "contact us" button at the bottom left of the screen and let Irina know that you are the new keeper of the list.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Madarine would be a great keeper....Go for it...hopefully your wait will be short!!!
:)

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
There she is! I figured you were just busy or something came up!...I was voting for no updates so I could stay in the double-digits! hehe...

Alexis, please do keep updating the list if you want to do it!!!....I just offered if we were looking for a new keeper, but absolutely don''t want to take a spot that doesn''t need to be filled!
2.gif

I think the girls did some research that will help you update the list quickly when you get a chance!

Welcome back and congrats on the promotion! that''s great news!
36.gif

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2007 4:56:52 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
Madarine would be a great keeper....Go for it...hopefully your wait will be short!!!

thanks! but seriously, I just offered because we thought we needed a new keeper
1.gif

My wait has not been short.......but it has been sweet so far!!! (ok, ''sweet and sour'' at times...but overall very sweet! hehe)...
26.gif

I don''t think anybody meant anything personal against you Alexis, they were just looking for an update...so you''re back, so now I don''t think there is a problem anymore
4.gif

M~

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I asked Mandarine to do it for us and as a therapy, please Mandarine take the job.
35.gif

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
i''m listed at #42 but got engaged in early December so you can take me off the list as well!

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/23/2007 4:56:52 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
I think I started all this by asking for an updated list. Thanks to Shiny Things it''s looking great! My personal opinion is that someone who is actually a LIW should be the keeper of the list, as long as there is a current LIW wanting to do the honor! I think it''s fun when the current leader gets to happily hand over the reigns after becoming engaged and leave the board in the capable hands of another LIW on the list. Correct me if I''m wrong, but I didn''t think ~Alexis was a LIW anymore, although she never asked to be removed from the list. So, maybe it would be better if Mandarine could be the keeper since she is a LIW? (although we hope lucky 13 won''t be on the list too long..)

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
I agree! I vote mandarine, and also was confused about Alexis being on the list! Nothing personal of course, but as far as I know the list is for people in a relationship expecting to be engaged boy or girl soon!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
awww...you guys are so sweet!!
1.gif

Alexis, let me know if you still want to be the list keeper or if you feel I should take it. Either way it''s fine with me, just let me know. Is there something you''re not telling us and that''s why you are still part of the list?
2.gif

Thank you guys!
9.gif

M~

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 8:26:39 AM
Author: Mandarine
awww...you guys are so sweet!!
1.gif

Alexis, let me know if you still want to be the list keeper or if you feel I should take it. Either way it''s fine with me, just let me know. Is there something you''re not telling us and that''s why you are still part of the list?
2.gif

Thank you guys!
9.gif

M~
Hmmm... good question, Mandarine! Maybe ~Alexis has something she needs to update us on?
1.gif
Of course I think I am living vicariously through others since I have nothing to update right now!!!
20.gif

Mandarine
... why do you think the ring is in the house?? More details...!

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
Oh god. I made it to #1 on the LIW list. How horrible
7.gif
I knew this waiting had been going on for an insanely long time but the pressure of being #1 Oh no.

As soon as Nate gets home tonight I''m telling him it''s all his fault that I''ve made it to #1.

It''s a darn good thing he''s made noises that he''ll be ordering my ring within the next couple of weeks. If it weren''t for our recent discussions last week...he''d be in big big trouble right about now :razz:

~Heidi

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Manadrine-Go ahead you earned it!!

I will post an update soon...when I have some more time to let everyone in on my life...ha! Some things are finally looking up for me! :)

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i think this is a great decision (to have Mandarine take over!!). Good luck to Alexis, but we can''t have a list keeper who is so cagey on what''s going on
emwink.gif

also, isn''t caligal engaged??? uh oh, that would make manderine #12
emsmile.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Oh yay!!

Thanks
1.gif

I''m so happy to hear things are looking up for you Alexis, you''ve been in my thoughts!

Come back and tell us soon!

I don''t have any reason to believe the ring is actually here...but I just think it is...I think he''s had it for a while because he''s made comments on how this dog incident just got in the way!...I can''t wait....I''m excited. I think he wants me to get better emotionally from this incident before he proposes, just so I''m more in a mood for celebration!

I''ll take the list! Thanks!! :)

M~

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
woops- i posted this message in the wrong thread!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results