shape
carat
color
clarity

Time for me to go crazy with anticipation!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
On Friday, my boyfriend went and picked out and paid for the e-ring! All weekend long he kept practically dangling his wallet in front of me and saying "Make sure you don''t look in my wallet, it has receipts and I don''t want you to know which one I picked.." Then he''d wander around the place and come back and say "You haven''t looked have you?" I was sooooo tempted!
11.gif

Eventually he gave in and practically told me which one he picked. It was one that I have seen before and we both really liked.

Its a 1.05 H SI1 Jubilee
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Now I just have to wait till he proposes...which he says can be from anytime from now till Thanksgiving break is over...and I''m sure he''s just going to drive me crazy with ''hints'' as to when or where he''ll do it!
23.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Bless your heart I would be out of my mind and giddy with excitement! You might get more responses if you posted this in the Ladies In Waiting Forum, though it does not sound like your time with us would be long. Congrats, and good luck on waiting!

Chevalier

Rough_Rock
21.gif
Congrats, princessv (in advance)!

xiaoemily

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results