shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany''s Lucida 2.1Ct............. (Not)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pink

Rough_Rock
First of all, I have to thank everyone for such heartful advice .. "THANK YOU!!"
36.gif

After a loooong talk, my boyfriend and I have decided to give up the tiffany''s Lucida 2.1ct... and search for a larger stone for less money. He was resistant at first because he felt like he was losing what he had saved up for, but he bought the idea that we can start saving for our future baby... So whatever is left from the e-ring purchase will be saved up for the nursery.... (hahaha)

First of all, we''ve decided on the setting: the X prong by D''Vatche in Platinum

Secondly, I''m contemplating among the princess cut stone and others that are not quite square, (asscher, cushion...etc)

Does anyone know which squarish shaped stone gives off the most brilliance when they are of same size, color, etc ????????

When I''m thinking around 2.5 carats, D-F color, VS2.

Thanks
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/18/2004 1:59:58 AM
Author:pink
First of all, I have to thank everyone for such heartful advice .. ''THANK YOU!!''
36.gif

After a loooong talk, my boyfriend and I have decided to give up the tiffany''s Lucida 2.1ct... and search for a larger stone for less money. He was resistant at first because he felt like he was losing what he had saved up for, but he bought the idea that we can start saving for our future baby... So whatever is left from the e-ring purchase will be saved up for the nursery.... (hahaha)

First of all, we''ve decided on the setting: the X prong by D''Vatche in Platinum

Secondly, I''m contemplating among the princess cut stone and others that are not quite square, (asscher, cushion...etc)

Does anyone know which squarish shaped stone gives off the most brilliance when they are of same size, color, etc ????????

When I''m thinking around 2.5 carats, D-F color, VS2.

Thanks
30.gif
pink
smart girl ,you just save yourself at least $12,000
36.gif
36.gif
Tiffany''s diamond don''t come from mars they come out of the earth just any other diamonds.just make sure to buy a well cut stone and it will out sparkle Tiffany''s without paying top $$$$''s.

as for square cuts: MMM & REENA are the square queens here on PS. they own beautiful cushion cuts.

pink

Rough_Rock
Then I shall be on the lookout for MM and Reena!!!

thnks

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pink
check out the show me the ring forum there are some beautiful square cuts that PS members own.
30.gif
30.gif
10.gif

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
You may want to check out Regent, Jubilee, they have the most fire for squares...there is also H&A cushion, and newer cushions

best of luck

Smart move

reena

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

wonderful decision. i agree with the others--check out the queen of hearts, the jubilee, the regent, the H&A cushion, the modern cushion, the royal asscher, the flanders . . . oh so many choices for those square stones! good old gold has a nice selection and some good photos to compare, too.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful decision!!!!!!!

Yes, go to Good Old Gold''s website and check out all the squarish stones there. The Jubilee is awfully nice, but I don''t know anyone who has a Queen of Hearts or the new Square Cushion H&A yet. I suggest you look at the site and then call them and discuss the light return issue.
http://www.goodoldgold.com/forsale.htm

SquareCut

Shiny_Rock
Good decision! Having seen the Lucida and the Jubilee, I say there''s no comparison - the Lucida looks like a light leaker to me and the Jubilee is stunningly brilliant.
35.gif

youngster

Shiny_Rock
GREAT decision. (Nosey me had been wondering what had happened!)

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for posting an update! I was wondering what you had decided. Check out the show me the ring folder, artofplatinum.com and some of the vendor sites on here to see what you like. You might find that the x-prong fits certain shapes more than others, so keep an open mind. Good luck to you and your future husband!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Way to go Pink!!!!!!

I think down the road you will be happy you made this decision!!!
1.gif

Heather

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your decision! My bf and I also had to struggle with whether or not to go with Tiffany''s and in the end we decided not to. We found a gorgeous square radiant and we''re very happy with it. I''ve posted pics in Show Me the Ring - "My radiant".

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results