shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Setting engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Valerie0221

Rough_Rock
Trade
Just wondering if anyone has had any jewelers custom make an engagement ring similar to the tiffany setting engagement ring. if so whats the specs and how much did it cost? currently im looking on union diamonds site, but im hoping i can lower the price while keeping the quality of the ring.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2010 7:58:23 PM
Author:Valerie0221
Just wondering if anyone has had any jewelers custom make an engagement ring similar to the tiffany setting engagement ring. if so whats the specs and how much did it cost? currently im looking on union diamonds site, but im hoping i can lower the price while keeping the quality of the ring.
Excel diamonds makes a really great replica. I don''t know what your budget is for the setting.

Valerie0221

Rough_Rock
Trade
well right now we''re at 4k for the diamond and ring, which wouldnt be bad, but of course we''re both in college, so im trying to save him some money since he''s letting me pick the ring
2.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that the tiff replica than BGD makes is a real knockout.

Valerie0221

Rough_Rock
Trade
not to be a total noob but whats bgd stand for? obviously a jeweler but ive never heard of it lol.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2010 8:29:46 PM
Author: Valerie0221
not to be a total noob but whats bgd stand for? obviously a jeweler but ive never heard of it lol.
www.briangavindiamonds.com
9.gif
Their website is not up yet, but they are a very reputable company on PS. Do a search and you will see lots of threads.

Here is a very large diamond in their Tiffany replica https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-brian-gavin-2-398-h-a-engagement-ring-pics.132275/

More here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-brian-gavin-rings.116157/

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love the BGD replica, excel diamonds also has a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results