shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Brian Gavin rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
Decided we should start a SMTR for the dear Brian Gavin! Hand shots and specs if you have em too.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I''ll play! Here''s my beautiful sapphire & diamond eternity band. There are 8 2.5mm Yogo sapphires (I don''t recall the carat weight) and 8 .10 carat H SI marquise diamonds. The ring is size 7.25.

IMG_4489.jpg

kiz-diamyogoring3.jpg

pannini

Shiny_Rock
so pretty! love the colors, I''m thinking someday getting my birthstone color and having it designed as a stackable.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I LOVE that band......I need to win the lottery lol!!

pannini

Shiny_Rock
lil *bumpity bump*

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 12:39:59 PM
Author: weegem

I LOVE that band......I need to win the lottery lol!!
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I''ll go buy a scratch off card.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW in the hand shot it looks like the stones just glow. Wonderful. How thick is it? Do you have plans to stack it or wear it alone?

Personally I think it could really stand on it''s own.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a RING by them (yet
27.gif
).... but my pendant was designed by Brian and executed brilliantly by BGD.

gypsypendantlohpic44.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, that''s like wearing a Picasso around your neck. So gorgeous and artistic.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2009 1:00:13 AM
Author: Bliss
Gypsy, that''s like wearing a Picasso around your neck. So gorgeous and artistic.
That''s how I feel every day. Seriously. It''s like wearing art. I''m so happy that my engagement ring competes and holds thanks to Ocean''s skill and talent, otherwise this pendant would have made me seriously re-evaluate my other ''serious'' pieces.

As it is, this pendant has be jonsing for more pieces by them. I told John that from here on out he needs to call Leslie for special event presents, because the two of them know my taste to a T.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2009 10:57:57 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
WOW in the hand shot it looks like the stones just glow. Wonderful. How thick is it? Do you have plans to stack it or wear it alone?

The stones do glow in indirect light.
21.gif
The sapphires are 2.5mm so I imagine the band is slightly wider than that. I usually wear it by itself but sometimes I swap it with my wedding band.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
any more rings out there? erings perhaps? =)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/31/2009 6:32:21 AM
Author: Kismet

Date: 5/30/2009 10:57:57 PM
Author: Stone Hunter

The stones do glow in indirect light.
21.gif
The sapphires are 2.5mm so I imagine the band is slightly wider than that. I usually wear it by itself but sometimes I swap it with my wedding band.
Ah the glow I see is really there! Wonderful job on your part and BGD. Yes 2.5mm I''d probably not stack, but do as you do.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, I''d forgotten that you pendant was BGD. It is simply stunning.

Good idea for a thread to help us remember who did this lovely work.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
WOW! love it miss cupcake, can you share the specs on the ring (width, type of pave, etc.) do you have side profile shots?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know there are rings missing and I don''t have time to add them myself but KT has her mother''s gorgeous 5 stone with ''surprise'' bezels (so seven stone) and her bezel studs by them (which I covet) and Maisie has her ring by them. Plus there are Woo''s pieces. EricaR has a band by them. And then there are the pave pendants. Then there are the Truth Solitaires (one of my favorites ever).

So, there are quite a few pieces mising from this thread! I''ll see what I can track down later on and post them.

Panini I hope you don''t mind if we expand out from Rings to jewlery by BGD as well.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Truth Solitaire:

truthyg-sm.jpg

truth_head2.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
The jackets for my BGD bezel earrings.

Link to thread

I still need to get some ear shots of these babies. I promise I will soon.

27.gif
I will have something else to add to this thread soon too!!!
27.gif

KTBezelJacketBGD.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Stop it, you guys! I am dying of envy!!! These items are fabulous and I want one!!!! Brian is making quite a name for himself with these beautiful pieces.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 6:48:59 PM
Author: Gypsy
I know there are rings missing and I don''t have time to add them myself but KT has her mother''s gorgeous 5 stone with ''surprise'' bezels (so seven stone) and her bezel studs by them (which I covet) and Maisie has her ring by them. Plus there are Woo''s pieces. EricaR has a band by them. And then there are the pave pendants. Then there are the Truth Solitaires (one of my favorites ever).

So, there are quite a few pieces mising from this thread! I''ll see what I can track down later on and post them.

Panini I hope you don''t mind if we expand out from Rings to jewlery by BGD as well.
I don''t mind at all Gypsy! This is awesome, and I''m so happy to have started this thread. BGD deserves it, and I know we all agree!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are all killing me with these gorgeous pieces!!! The pics are so true to life too! You can see every little detail!!!! Love the bezel set diamonds with the jackets and the pendant! Truly pieces of art!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Here are my wee studs.
1.gif

.25 ctw H/I SI Brian Gavin Signature Melee
14K Martini Settings

BrianGavin125pts-each.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/2/2009 10:30:34 AM
Author: geckodani
Here are my wee studs.
1.gif

.25 ctw H/I SI Brian Gavin Signature Melee
14K Martini Settings

BrianGavin125pts-each.jpg
WOW those are really different. .25 total ct weight? Do you have ear shots? I love that they are melee.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 9:37:10 AM
Author: Kismet
I''ll play! Here''s my beautiful sapphire & diamond eternity band. There are 8 2.5mm Yogo sapphires (I don''t recall the carat weight) and 8 .10 carat H SI marquise diamonds. The ring is size 7.25.
Your ring is wonderful, and I am STILL drooling over your Yogos Kismet.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results