shape
carat
color
clarity

tiffany question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I was wondering if this ring (pictured below) is how the etoile solitiare looks like. I didn''t get it off the tiffany''s site. Everyone talks about the etoile solitaire. I was just wondering if this is it...

thanks

tiffanyquestion.jpg

flowerpower

Rough_Rock
I've seen a solitaire etoile ring in the Tiffany 'How to Buy a Diamond Guide' which I got in Boston, and I'm sure that it didn't have the small diamonds in the band. But the bezel setting was the same as the one in your pic.

I tried doing a search on the Tiffany & Co UK website for 'etoile solitaire' but the search results (5 rings) were all etoile rings and not etoile solitaires (i.e. without the centre stone).

Mercier

Rough_Rock
I also have never seen this style of ring in Tiffany's!

it is a combination of their etoile band and one of their very popular solitaire mountings (semi bezel) so i guess it *could* be a tiffany although i don't see the T&CO hallmark on the band!

did you check their website?

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
That isn't the real Etoile... The real thing hasn't the pave'...
Also, I don't have it on my Tiffany's catalogs...

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I know this isn't THE ring Tiffany's sells. I was just wondering if it's the same style. I know what the etoile ring is but everyone talks about the etoile solitaire. I couldn't find a pic on their website so I thought it might look like this. I got this off the costco website.

thanks. Now I know how the etoile solitaire looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results