shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Metro- Girdles Exposed?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
tiffany metro owners/those who have seen the metro in person: are the girdles of the diamonds exposed or is there metal surrounding them? i''ve searched for photos but it''s hard to tell. i''m considering this band (or something similar to it) for a stacking band and don''t want the diamond girdles to rub against other bands i''d wear next to it. thanks!

ElizabethRose

Rough_Rock
Good question. I have not seen the Metro in person, but it is on my wedding band "short list" for next year. This post by Harvey (Link) has the photo from the website and two great hand shots, and in the rose gold it looks clear that the band is slightly wider than the pave diamonds, which can protect neighboring bands from girdle exposure. Also, I have yet to read a post where a micro-pave band damaged another band, although I have certainly read it is possible with shared prong bands.

If you get it, please post photos! It looks like the prettiest little stacker.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
I have a Tiffany Metro, just looked at it with my loupe and it does have metal protecting the diamonds, so I don''t think the diamond girdles are exposed.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for chiming in! good to hear that the girdles aren''t in a position to cause potential harm to other bands.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results